• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Rex Kamex

WILL MOST DEFINITELY CONTAIN SPOILERS.

This thread is to, of course, discuss the One Piece manga. If you have anything to say about the manga series, please discuss it here. If whatever you want to say is in the Japanese manga only, and the scene or character has not appeared in America yet, please use spoiler tags. Yeah.

Speaking of the Japanese One Piece, [spoil]I just found out some information about Chapter 426, the one with the color spread. Even though this is in spoilers, I think you're gonna want to find out what happens at the end of the chapter for yourself. One of the biggest One Piece cliffhangers I can think of...[/spoil]

I personally consider One Piece to be one of my all-time favorite mangas, and I have every volume that has been released in America (11). Volume 12 is coming out in October, and [spoil]Volume 43 (!)[/spoil] has just been released in Japan.

Anyways, discuss.

EDIT: Forget the spoiler tag things for this thread. It's too much for me to keep telling people to use 'em.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Lucci is gonna get sent flying into that huge-*** door.

And no more Sogeking :(

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Glad to see Usopp's back. Now I can't wait to see what his weapon can do. He's been pretty useless this arc, so I am wondering what Oda has planned for him.

Glad to see Usopp's back. Now I can't wait to see what his weapon can do. He's been pretty useless this arc, so I am wondering what Oda has planned for him.
Usopp? Useless? He singlehandedly saved Robin by sniping Spanda and his marines with a slingshot from extremely far away while the wind was blowing heavily. Plus, Sogeking is one of the things that made this arc ****ing awesome

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Sogeking>>>All.

<3 Chopper's new form. Franky will join the crew, and IMO so will Kokoro and Chimney by the looks of it.

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Franky:

I guess useless was the wrong word. I meant that Usopp has been beaten badly so many times in this arc (once against the Franky Family. once against Franky, once against Luffy, and once against Jabura), he's going to need a real shining moment. His stint against Spandabear and those marines was cool, and he was instrumental in saving Robin, but I don't think that's all Oda has planned. I think the best Usopp moment is yet to come.

Monster Chopper is indeed awesome, but I get the feeling that somehow he is going to job for some powerful character sometime in the future.

bigboss1022

i love one piece. is it done in japan? what volume does it go up to? ive only read the first 4 volumes but i plan to read the rest

i love one piece. is it done in japan? what volume does it go up to? ive only read the first 4 volumes but i plan to read the rest

It is currently up to Volume 109. Still going.

Also

From what I've heard, the way Lucci v Luffy ends is pretty lame, though I need to see it for myself. He apparently takes him out with a Jet Gatling Gun

Rex Kamex

Xanatos

Thunder Gym Leader
What volumes of One Piece Manga are in the U.S? Because I think there are only 12.

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Hmm...According to the new spoilers, Lucci's defeat is less than spectacular. Kind of a shame, with all that buildup, but with all the damage Luffy's taken, it's more realistic to have him just barely win.

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
I hope he does, Furanki. =<

Also, the way Luffy wins is a bit lame, I expected a much bigger struggle, so Luffy is like... near dead and Usopp carries him aboard.

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai

Also just know how he was defeated. We still do not know what will happen to him after Luffy lands the attack. He could still fly into the bridge.