• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'd say Robin is Psychic/Fighting.

Nah, she really doesn't have any Psychic-like powers. Her skillset basically turns into:
- Double Team: Kagebunshin, whatever.. Her new skill of which I don't recall the name..
- Hammer Arm: Giganto *insert appendage*
- Play Rough/Submission: Comes closest to snapping someones neck, I'd assume...
- Crafty Shield: Fairy-types are often used for support, Robin sometimes functions in this manner.

See, Fairy/Fighting, or the other way around if you prefer.. I don't see Psychic being her thing.. If you want a person with an obvious link to the Psychic-type, then there should only be one real candidate: Bartolomeo! Psychic/Dark.. Nasty Plot, Barrier, Stored Power, Foul Play...

Wow, this thread sure has been dead for a while. Either no one is interested in it here or One Piece hasn't left a lot of hate or food for thought.

Does anyone else wonder how the encounter between Rebecca and Diamante will go?

Double break, what do you expect.. -.-

Aside from that, I thought it was obvious Kyros was going to come in at the last second, but surprisingly, the entire gang made it up to the plateau, sans Cavendish. I'm just glad Oda didn't make a HUGE deal out of it, because I'm very much done with Kyros/Rebecca.. Law gets his powers back, in a place with no other people with spare limbs floating around so he could easy fix Kyros' leg.. Talk about plot-convenience.

I was surprised to see Diamante out in the field because he was last shown by Doflamingo's side. How did the dwarves not see him lying right in front of them? I think Rebecca will either get captured or saved by a sudden appearance of someone. Maybe if Law somehow gets to her he will fight off Diamante.

Gladius doesn't seem like that big of a threat to require two protagonists to fight him. Robin may finally get to do something this arc, though.

Gladius seems like a bigger threat then we expect him to be. I mean Robin, Bartolomeo and now Cavendish just for this guy? Or is Cavendish going to be the one to deal with Sugar? I mean he can't really continue to blame the toys, he knows it was Sugar who ordered them.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Poor Bartolomeo. Anyway, I liked seeing more of Sabo vs. Fujitora and seeing Law free from his handcuffs was nice as well. I guess Diamante vs. Kyros is happening.

uber gon

Accept Change
So Ussopp will probably have a Boa Hancock in Viola. Good for him, I say.

Lorde

So Sugar's been "beaten" again. Sigh, I wanted her to have a real fight. At least Luffy and Law arrived at Doflamingo's spot, not that I expect the final battle to start yet. :x

uber gon

Accept Change
So Sugar's been "beaten" again. Sigh, I wanted her to have a real fight. At least Luffy and Law arrived at Doflamingo's spot, not that I expect the final battle to start yet. :x

If you saw Ussopp's face up-close after eating that super spicy pepper, wouldn't you freak-out?

Exodd

Yeah, go Usopp! The sniper redeemed himself. Kanjuurou even got more of a role (he's already done more to help the Straw Hats in the arc than some of the Straw Hats :/ ).

I thought Law would have recognized Sugar. Kind of weird they didn't react to her much. I'm glad Sugar is down again, though, and that Luffy didn't inadvertently touch her.

PokeMaster366

Sniper Elite's got jack squat on the epic sniping prowess of "God" Usopp! Not only did he make such a feasibly impossible shot, but he managed to will another lie into reality. Remember when he told the Tontatta that he had Haki Powers. We all know he didn't before, but it seems he's now strutting around with Kenbonshoku Haki: the ideal Haki for a sniper like Usopp.

Lorde

I thought Law would have recognized Sugar. Kind of weird they didn't react to her much.

I wondered about that as well. It seemed strange and out-of-character for him not to do anything about a member of Doflamingo's crew. Anyway, I'm glad that Usopp has Haki now.

uber gon

Accept Change
Sniper Elite's got jack squat on the epic sniping prowess of "God" Usopp! Not only did he make such a feasibly impossible shot, but he managed to will another lie into reality. Remember when he told the Tontatta that he had Haki Powers. We all know he didn't before, but it seems he's now strutting around with Kenbonshoku Haki: the ideal Haki for a sniper like Usopp.

Kind of under the impression that ALL the Strw Hats will end up with Haki at some point.

Lorde

The new chapter was amazing. I felt so sad for Bellamy, but at least the battle between Doflamingo and Luffy & Law finally started and Doflamingo actually got hit thanks to Law's DF ability.

PokeMaster366

The new chapter was amazing. I felt so sad for Bellamy, but at least the battle between Doflamingo and Luffy & Law finally started and Doflamingo actually got hit thanks to Law's DF ability.

Is it bad that I actually laughed a bit at seeing Dof use Bellamy as a human shield when Luffy used his Stamp attack?

Well, whatever. It's good to see that neither Law nor Luffy didn't have to use any special power-ups, weaknesses, or new techniques to land a clean hit on Doflamingo. The only other time I can think of in-manga where a fight between Luffy and a Big Bad was rather straight-faced was against Arlong and his crew. Crocodile and Eneru had their weaknesses used against them, Lucci required the use of a brand-new gear, that shadow user that croaked required Luffy to binge on 100 different shadows to power up for a fight against Oars, and the fight against Hordy doesn't count since Luffy was going in rather OP with his new Haki powers.

I'm really excited for this fight because it really looks like an acceptably even match-up. There hasn't been a point so far that's made me think that Luffy needs a major upgrade in order to win.

Shiny pokemon lower

I'm agree with that Luffy sholdn't need a New Upgrade now. I hope it will be a good battle between him vs Doflamingo where have to use both haki and new strenght to win. But before that I'm afraid he is forced to take out the controlled Bellamy before he can take on Doflamingo for real, unless... the strings lost the conection when Doflamingo got the hit from Ruffy. I have strong feeling that either Ruffy or Law will get caught in Doflamingos string powers for a short time.

By the way, is Sugar Defeated by now? I find it stupid if Oda let her fall Down that easily? Is it because she is a child she shouldn't be battled? If that's the problem, let Momonosuke be the one who Battles her!

Exodd

Sugar's ability is very threatening up close, but if she is on her own against someone who knows to take her out from long range, she probably won't last very long. Any direct fight she's in will likely end quickly. Besides, she technically isn't a child.

Shiny pokemon lower

Sorry, I wrote that a bit wrong. I wondered if she was spared from battlig because of her childish body and appearance. After what I understand she stopped aging her body when she ate her devil fruit? Like you say, she is probalbly unable to go in combat so her role in this saga is mabye over by now?

Lorde

So Sabo and Fujitora just stopped fighting and Doflamingo made his comeback by incapacitating Law and revealing some backstory about his past. Interesting chapter.

uber gon

Accept Change
The World Nobles are stupidly petty is all this chapter really revealed. And maybe that The World Nobles should NEVER have children.

Shiny pokemon lower

The civilans of Dresstosa finally understood it woldn't help them at all to capture the strawhats and the others. It was also expected that Ruffy and Law got problems With Doflamingo from the start. At least I hope it is Ruffy, and mabye Law who defeats and not Kaido who is almost confirmed to be involved in some way this arc.

Lorde

Speaking of Kaido, I can't wait for him to appear. He's one of the few people that Doflamingo seems to fear, so he must be really powerful and intimidating. He's the Yonko that I'm most looking forward to seeing after this arc.

Crystal_Knight

Dragon Tamer
Anyone seen episode 662 of One Piece online yet? Sabo's FINALLY made an appearance in the anime for a special 15 second showing near the end where hes watching the tournament from the shadows. *lol*

Last edited: