1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Rex Kamex, Sep 6, 2006.

1. FlorgesPower2

FlorgesPower2 Anime fanatic

And now i'm back onto not trusting Pudding, i've been on and off with this.

Does Big Mom just kill her kids for fun or what?

2. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Luffy vs the army juxtaposed to Pudding's speech is one of the best scenes post-timeskip, maybe of the whole series.

3. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I have this feeling Pudding might get eaten by Big Mom so Sanji will free.

4. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I liked the dinner scene with Big Mom and the talking food hee hee. Sanji's talk with Pudding made me feel sad for him cuz he's lost all hope and is following his father's orders. And I don't see how Luffy can win against that army.

5. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken A Greater Evil

I actually have a nagging feeling that the Grand Fleet will make a reappearance. Only viable way to deal with an army of that size.
    The Crew split up, Luffy's tired af after Cracker's fight.

6. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

Yeah, I'm a major fan of Brook when his sole focus isn't sniffing out panties and stuff..

I literally forgot about Pedro's name.. -.-

Luffy's kind of in a pickle here with the advancing army and low on stamina. If he gets caught, it's completely up to either Brook/Pedro, Chopper/Carrot or perhaps Jimbe to get him out of that.

Maybe, but what's weird is that Brulee was only sent to stall Luffy, not to kill him or take him captive. I don't think I'm completely sure that Big Mom wants Luffy dead.

7. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

Pedro and Brook of all people are about to become MVP's, if people actually died in One Piece I'd probably say Pedro's waving some death flags.

8. CyberBlaziken

Well, I don't know what Big Mom's playing at, after today's episode.
    I found it a bit weird that Sanji believed her without suspicion.

Finally, we're back to the Poneglyphs. And there's Brook and Pedro. Pedro's dead though, and his death may as well wager something big.
    Good chapter all in all.

9. FlorgesPower2

Nami's really managing to hold up after all this, i'm actually impressed. These female designs for the Big Mom pirates are a breath of fresh air, they're not nearly as generic as Oda usually does them.

10. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

This tricky Poneglyphs stuff. I'm sure Jimbei has written something before giving one away.

11. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I was surprised that Big Mom agreed to let Luffy and the others off the island safety. I didn't think she was capable of reason until now hee hee. I liked the book powers that that one member of Big Mom's crew used and it looks like Pedro's the bait now.

12. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

To willingly kill your own kid over not getting forced into marriage, the groom must have been ridiculously loaded with influence and power.

Lola likely knew good and well she wasn't off the hook and vivre card wasn't gonna mean s***. Wonder why she lied?

13. CyberBlaziken

Concert! Concert! CONCERT!

That's all I care about.
    Dialogue heavy though.

14. Captain America X

Captain America X Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see what Brook is gonna do. Hopefully some good fights for him since the last serious fight he got was in FI iirc.

15. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Big Mom is a undersized giant, I'm calling it now.

16. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

At least no blatant Fairy Tail "naked prisoners" gag.

17. FlorgesPower2

Carrot has been such a disappointment. Jesus Christ...

The moment we knew Big Mom hardly gives a s*** about her lesser kids should have made it clear where Lola stands.

18. Zach8920

Zach8920 Active Member

Doubt Lola would do that intentionally. Maybe she had a bit more faith than she ought've had in a 'friend' or didn't quite know the extent of how MAD she would be.

Gonna predict that this situation goes down way different than the Crocodile thing and the Straw Hats can't beat Big Mom on their own.

19. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I'm glad that the treasure from Fishman Island will play a part later on and Big Mom intending to send an assassin after Lola seemed so cold-hearted. I'm also glad that Luffy's resolve isn't broken yet and I'm happy that Brook will get the spotlight next.

20. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Another ego talk from 2 pirate king wannabe.

Anyway, it's time to see another action this time from Brook.