• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh. Wow. That guy from way back then. I legitimately did not expect him to show up, and it's not at all because I forgot he even existed.

Are the Donquixote's just the good Celestial Dragons now? Well, I guess "comparatively less douchey" would be a more accurate term.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
An alliance between Kaido and Big Mom sounds like a nightmare. Mjosgard really changed after ten years. That hit on Charloss was so damn satisfying. Now I wonder how the Gorosei allowed Shanks to pay them a visit.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The new best One Piece chapter post time skip bar none.

Oda's really not screwing around anymore. Thank you!

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
This arc in general is just fantastic.

A Celestial Dragon actually changing even if just a little is incredible.

Kaido and Big Mom aren't in a alliance, they just both want him dead on their own terms. She told Kaido hands off and he said no, if anything this is war.

There's clearly more to Shanks than we know, I think did something in the past that makes him more trustworthy than the other emperors.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oh yeah. "The Fifth Emperor" not a thing.

The referred to the Four Emperors as "2 of the Four Emperors" meaning Luffy ain't there yet.

Luffy is essentially just what Marco was post Marineford.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Poor Kuma has become nothing more other than a toy for the Celestial Dragons. And there is a actually someone who is above the Gorosei themselves.

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
Poor Kuma has become nothing more other than a toy for the Celestial Dragons. And there is a actually someone who is above the Gorosei themselves.

I be honest it looked like Enel to me but i can't imagine anything that would put him over the Gorosei. Maybe a legendary prophecy about and lighting man from the moon but that would be a stretch even for One Piece

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
If Vivi weren't such a major character and basically StrawHat (in a sense), I'd say she might be the one on Im's chopping block.

Yonko have bounties, which one might find strange because there's no way a bounty hunter could take their heads and their crews but I don't think it's for the price. I think their bounties exists to remind people of the danger these people possess.

diakyu

Oh boy here we go, Wano. Lol gg at Zoro blowing his cover. I bet we'll have this half of the Strawhats attempt to recover till the other half comes in for a big hero moment.

lolipiece

Staff member
Just as soon as the Reverie began, it ended.

Place your bets, people. How many years until we get to see any of things we saw during the Reverie get answered? Two? Five?

Also, come on, guys. Couldn't you at least last a single chapter before someone causes trouble?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Never expected Marco being a doctor. I mean he could heal himself with his power but had no idea he possessed medical knowledge too.
Zoro blew his cover but he ended up in a position that he didn't have a choice. Robin as a geisha looked gorgeous.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
These disguises are terrible (expect for Robin's) how do these people not see through these?

Still upset over Reverie.

Zoro showing feats at chapter 1 lmao.

Lucky3

So after postponing Wano for so long, now it begins before anyone expected? Come on, Oda, you're just trolling now.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The One Piece wiki is always a mess, but can we really call Reverie its own arc?

WildHennaCharizard

Now the fun begins. Zoro has already made things difficult and Luffy and the others haven't even arrived yet! One thing I wonder is how long have they been in Wano . I think in took at least a couple of days for Luffy to get to Big Mum's terraterrry ,so Are Zoro's group considered traveling to Wano/in Wano while that was happening. I just wondering how soon we see Luffy and the rest arrive, since Luffy is pretty beaten up....

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Why did we need a Marco and Marineford recap?

Drum Island, Wapol and Alabasta I get as some of these arcs are over 15 years old, Marineford though? Not the same excuse.

lolipiece

Staff member

Drum Island, Wapol and Alabasta I get as some of these arcs are over 15 years old, Marineford though? Not the same excuse.

A good chunk of the newer readers (ie: kids) would've been toddlers back then.

And some just can't remember everything.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Marineford arc was 2009. It's almost a decade old as well.

Cutty

Forever now
I thought we'd get more for Reverie lol.

It's good to see Marco again.

It's kinda rare for Zoro to be the one who screw up a plan.