• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
80% of the way done, hmmm? Guess the series will be wrapping up in 2025.

uber gon

Accept Change
Sanji WISHES he was in the Shokugeki no Souma franchise.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh, when did Robin get 15 years younger? At least O-Tsuru is unique, even if she only looks like that to resemble classical Japanese paintings.

...Also, Tsuru and O-Tsuru. That's not going to get confusing. Not at all.

Glad to finally get Hawkins' Devil Fruit name. Now if we can get the names of Bonney, Apoo, Drake. Urouge, and Kid's Devil Fruits, that'd be nice. I'd like a complete Supernova set.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Lol what's up with the whole Tsuru thing? Anyway, Hawkins having the Straw-Straw fruit pretty much explains how he can make all those voodoo dolls and use them to nullify the damage from his own body. And once again katanas cannot fit in Luffy's fighting style at all.

diakyu

Geeze, Wano might be a lot longer than I already expected it to be if Oda prolongs all this messing around in other parts of the country. Not that I'm complaining, we haven't been in a country this large since Alabasta. We will likely get some chapters of Luffy and Zoro visiting the factory/trashing it since Oda hasn't fully shown it yet. Would be a brilliant way to announce the Strawhats arrival in the country, by completely ignoring their allies' plan to lay low lol

TheWanderingMist

Oh, when did Robin get 15 years younger? At least O-Tsuru is unique, even if she only looks like that to resemble classical Japanese paintings.

...Also, Tsuru and O-Tsuru. That's not going to get confusing. Not at all.

Glad to finally get Hawkins' Devil Fruit name. Now if we can get the names of Bonney, Apoo, Drake. Urouge, and Kid's Devil Fruits, that'd be nice. I'd like a complete Supernova set.

I thought we knew Apoo's fruits name. Isn't it like whatever the Japanese onomatopeia for noise is? Or they could just call it the "onomatopeia - onomatopeia fruit".

Drake's is fairly predictable though, Dino-Dino/Saurus-Saurus/Lizard-Lizard Fruit: T. Rex model. Something along those lines.

Kid is probably Magnet - Magnet Fruit.

Bonney would be, hmmm, Youth - Youth maybe? Does her fruit work the other way too?

I've forgotten Urouge's powers, so I can't think of a probable name.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Urouge converts damage dealt to him into power, like the move Counter. Sort of.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
DkxSWneUYAA1lwa.jpg

Volume 90 cover. Only ten more to go until the triple digits (and still have over a decade left before it ends!)

TheWanderingMist

DkxSWneUYAA1lwa.jpg

Volume 90 cover. Only ten more to go until the triple digits (and still have over a decade left before it ends!)

I wonder if Oda wants to show up Ohba and Obata by doing 108 volumes as opposed to 108 chapters.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Observation Haki is the most inconsistent ability I think One Piece has ever conceived, and this isn't about the argument on whether or not Luffy has future sight, CoO is just kind of a badly handled ability.

Inb4 O-Tama's kidnapping is PIS and obviously leads to something big, and yes you're right, but Oda could have gone about that so much better.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Ok, the lion hitting its own balls really cracked me up. It was nice to see Conqueror's Haki from Luffy again and O-Kiku is amazing thus far.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
O-Kiku's trolling lmao, she's clearly into this.

Urashima got mega stomped, so satisfying.

Hawkins is shook does he now know Luffy's new bounty?

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
He doesn't Luffy to blow his plans of overthrowing Kaido so he needs to restrain him for the time being, things escalated way faster than he probably anticipated.

Lucky3

So now we know for sure that the Pumpkin guy came out of Big Mom. Is there a race of Plantmen somewhere?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Holdem was taken out and Tama was saved. Speed's smile is disturbing to say the least. Intrigued to see Hawkins vs Law and Jack's eventual comeback.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Headliners must suck then, with the obvious exception to the Supernova. Oh well, at least ya boy Jack is back and is probably coming soon. Although I think it's way to soon to bring him into the story right now.