1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Rex Kamex, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 Explorer

After reading this I remembered the opening where Kaido and Gear 4 Luffy evenly clashed. This really made me laugh. Kaido didn't even try.

2. FlorgesPower2

FlorgesPower2 Anime fanatic

This chapter was a great time to be a memester and or s***poster, gotta hand it too the people down at Orojackson, those first few pages of replies is some quality s***.

It was a literally a reverse Bellamy lmao.

So we're definitely leaving this arc with at least Katakuri level CoA and awakening right?

3. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken A Greater Evil

Those reactions have scarred me for life.

4. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oh goodie, Luffy's captured again. Because of course he is.

It's weird. Robin used to be only one who didn't have over-the-top reactions to everything.

Wonder why Oda stopped that.

5. i2i

i2i Big Bad Wolf

Could be Oda's way of showing Robin truly becoming a Straw-hat pirate.

6. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 Explorer

Robin's reaction cannot be unseen...

7. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

Kidd has CoC. The slander definitely ends today lmao.

8. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper of the Gates Ambitious

Because he had Law around to play the straight man. Besides, Robin's reactions were subdued, but her imagination was always over the top.

9. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

I can't be the only person who thinks Moria has "future ally" written all over him can I?

10. lolipiece

Well there goes my Kin'emon has the fox Fruit theory. Tanuki was taken by a game-only character, so a Kitsune is the only other yokai that uses leaves to create stuff. Guess it's just a clothes-making Paramecia.

11. Mr. Reloaded

Shocked Moria's bounty hasn't gone up once, I mean he got kicked out of his job for being weak but it's been 2 years lol.

Blackbeard likely has the lowest bounty of the Yonko for being new so it'll be fun to see where the absolute peak is.

12. Lucky3

Lucky3 Well-Known Member

Moria's status was unknown to the world. There were only rumors that he was sighted in the New World. It was that one newspaper that confirmed he was alive(that's why Perona is crying), so no reason for his bounty to go up.

13. Mr. Reloaded

I guess that's true. Still a little disappointing.

14. FlorgesPower2

FlorgesPower2 Anime fanatic

The Warlords have been disbanded and Mihawk literally does not care lmao, what a troll.

15. lolipiece

What? When did he indicate that? He looks pretty serious in that panel. And he warned Perona that she should leave.

Also, wasn't the reason Mihawk even joined the Warlords to begin with was to get the Marines off his back? Same with Hancock? That's not good for either of them.

16. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

I do wonder how much time we will spend on getting Luffy out, I can see Oda doing an entire act around it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  17. Mr. Reloaded

Even with seastone nerfs, Headliners (apart from the Supernova) are still completely insignificant.

18. lolipiece

Remember when Smiles were hyped up to be this super amazing thing? Because from what I can see, they're definitely not worth it.

I don't think half of these people can even turn them off.

19. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper of the Gates Ambitious

Isn't SMILE just a way to create artificial Devil Fruit?

20. Mr. Reloaded

I mean they're basically just bootlegged Zoan's. They were bound to come with some really s***tty drawbacks.

It is a shame Headliners suck this bad.