• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
So.. Amnesia. This will be.. amusing?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So now that Sanji has embraced his inner Toku fan, I think it's appropriate that he pilot the Franky Shogun from now on, no? Maybe modify it to suit his standards.

I am curious as to what modifications Usopp and Franky could do to it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oda actually made Big Mom a walking breathing meme. :confused:

Woman in One Piece are generally shoddily written and portrayed very arcadic, but she's an emperor this is almost disrespectful.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I've actually been meaning to start coming into this thread, I was just going to wait until I officially read the manga from start to current before doing so. But unfortunately guess my first post will be to announce we lost a legend not long ago.

RIP Arimoto-san, our Whitebeard.

RasenPoKeimon

But we just got Super Powers, it'll stick till after Reverie.
Maybe I'm jumping the gun and thinking were getting to Wano by April. By Wano I'd expect a full new op unless they plan to just change the visuals but keep the song. But yeah I'm not too sure how much longer Whole Cake is since I read the manga only to the point where the anime is for the arc.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Maybe I'm jumping the gun and thinking were getting to Wano by April. By Wano I'd expect a full new op unless they plan to just change the visuals but keep the song. But yeah I'm not too sure how much longer Whole Cake is since I read the manga only to the point where the anime is for the arc.

I only started reading the manga around chapter 900, so going by my brother's estimation, we may hit Reverie around March/April, and so I'm putting Wano at about June, but it could be until after Stampede's release. The same brother said he'd actually like a filler arc any given time now, which I can see happening to lead up to Stampede given that's how it went with the previous two films. He wants one as long as G-8 (and just as good) when in reality it'd be only for a month.

Either way, I'm hoping for Stampede to get put in theaters out here. Gold came out just months before I started the series so I didn't go with my brothers, but from the looks of it, Stampede is going to look amazing on the big screen, and I'm excited for it.

Lucky3

It's the 20th anniversary of the anime so we're almost guaranteed to get a special OP a la Wake Up or the special We Are version. Somewhere in Reverie seems like the best way for it to debut, since Super Powers is very WCI-centric. Or they may wait until Reverie is over so they can include IM and whatnot.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I don't even like Toko, but what did Oda do to that poor girls hair? I know Oda likes to be unique but it doesn't always work man.

Kaido is eh. Probably should have just ran with Red.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Red's overdone, green would probably get him sued. Blue isn't a common color for dragons, so it's more unique. There's also the fact that Luffy's Gear 4 is already red, which means it wouldn't contrast with Kaido.

lolipiece

Staff member
Toriyama didn't invent green dragons.

Blue is a surprise. I was expecting brown, but I guess that would've blended in with his tattoo too much.

I'd have an easier time buying pink hair for Toko if Oda didn't shade it in. Makes it look darker than what it really is.

Lucky3

lolipiece

Staff member
So...those theories about Zoro being from Wano are looking pretty close to becoming canon, eh?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Page One really got off paneled.

R.I.P

Now that we know Big Mom and Kaido we're on the same crew, the Rox Pirates must have been legit gods in their day.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Well, this chapter left me super hyped. Going to be an annoying 2 weeks now.
I'm surprised Kidd already escaped, I was hoping for some action with Luffy and break out together.

Curious if Luffy beats the heck out of Queen or BM shows up and destroys him.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Damn that is a nice bounty. Much higher than I thought it'd be. I thought this would have been King's.