• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Really astounded Soba Mask recovered from that so quickly.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Biggest plot twist ever, never saw that coming.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Remember when Zoro took all of Luffy's pain and was still standing?

I hope the poisoned food he ate earlier was what caused him to be knocked out, because after all this time, I find it hard to swallow that Zoro would be put down so easily.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The anime is so f****** bad.

Not only did chapter 903 get botched but time, they wasted the first half of the episode was the 20th retelling of chapter 1.

Episode of East Blue is only like a year old Toei......

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Besides Blackbeard, is there a loophole that'd effectively give someone two Devil Fruits?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Besides Blackbeard, is there a loophole that'd effectively give someone two Devil Fruits?
Maybe Brook could've gotten away with it by consuming another Devil Fruit after the Revive-Revive Fruit? Or vice versa with eating the Revive-Revive Fruit second, since its power lets you come back from the dead once.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Maybe Brook could've gotten away with it by consuming another Devil Fruit after the Revive-Revive Fruit? Or vice versa with eating the Revive-Revive Fruit second, since its power lets you come back from the dead once.

The Revive-Revive Fruit allows the user to use soul-based abilities like being able to astral project and summoning the freezing temperatures of the underworld, so I doubt he can have two Devil Fruit abilities.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Plan your breaks better holy s***.

Also people are finally dying.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
Wow, I had stopped reading One Piece for five months and finally binged it thinking that the arc might've progressed a lot by now, but barely anything has happened. The prison subplot is literally the stupidest storyline that I've read in a long time. Queen thinking that Luffy fighting fodder will break his spirit is just dumb, like you'd think that he would be more wary of someone with a bounty of over a billion, but nah he's underestimating Luffy and unknowingly helping him master his haki. I totally expect Yasu to still be alive via some convenient plot device by Oda. I just can't take character deaths seriously in this manga. And the Sanji and Zoro team up in the last chapter will almost certainly go nowhere. They'll either fight fodder and win, or fight Hawkins and Drake off-panel. Or hell, their fights might not even have conclusions just like most of the fights in One Piece recently. Gah!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I still don't understand why Queen didn't just book it, especially after he just got throttled.

She ain't even after you and you have no way to get a hold of your boss, does he just wanna watch Luffy do whatever crazy s*** he's about to do to Big Mom?

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I had to triple check to see if I saw "One Piece will be on break next week".

Last edited:

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
Queen got beat by the real queen. At least he didn't get one-shotted like Luffy did against Kaido. I'm not liking the fact that we're getting a Luffy and Big Mom rematch now because it feels like he'll actually do some damage this time and part of me doesn't want to see a Yonko struggle in a fight against Luffy yet.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Bendging the Reverie arc in the anime.

Without the doubt the worst adaption of an arc from a long running Shonen I've ever seen.

And when the flashbacks aren't literal rips from those 10 year old episodes, the tend to look like Dressrosa levels of garbage.

Super disappointed.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Queen has got to be the biggest idiot in this whole arc, thought he could take a ****ing Yonko his boss's equal, and then got ****ing ragdolled like Bowser in 64. Then after getting his strength back chooses again not to run but tries to headbutt the monster known for her iron defenses and again his boss's equal, and while technically he did succeed in something (getting rid of that garbage amnesia subplot) she's totally fine and she would have nearly killed your ass had she not been tired and gone to sleep.

And what really provoked me to write this rant: over prioritizing Big Mom's transfer leaving no strong fighting figures to deal with ya know 1.5 billion supernova in the mist of learning all the advance CoA that would make him way stronger than you. Nevermind the slew of escapess, boss Hygoro, the over confidence he put into Old Maid is basically memeable.

EDIT: (Ain't triple posting)

They said Pirate Warriors 3 was going to be the last game, I guess something changed.

And it's on Switch! That's a day one purchase for me lmao.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Today's chapter was literally the type of chapter only meant to be read through the volume, not weekly. Very average snooze feast.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Welp, 100% chance a third party is going to be involved this arc lmao.

Unless somebody backstabs.

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
I agree the i was banking on them fighting eachother to the point luffy could take them on. Tho they could just be waiting for a more ideal time to fight but for kagura that would have been then when she was alone and he had all the backup he could have wanted. Tho if the power-ups they are giving the monster treo could be far more powerful then we think
Luffys new technique. Zoro's new sword/swords and Sanji's new suit.