• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
E2JDhCvXIAIeN_j

MLAoifx.png

de-watermarked versions of volumes 100 and 101.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Definitely think there is no way Kinemon is surviving to the end of Wano, same with Kiku.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The footage in the opening was changed and now Tobi Roppo and Yamato appear in the opening.
don't forget Marco, Izo, and Nekomamushi looking badass

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Would've preferred a new OP than the visual changes but still nice. Then again I prob wont need to wait long for Wano OP 3 to arrive since it may change during the summer. Only hope is that they don't put the contents of the ep in the intro cause that was the biggest pet peeve I've had for Dreamin' ON despite the fact that I actually love the song and OP.

PsychoLogical

Unpopular opinion but wano is overrated. Get on to Elbaf/Shanks already. :3
For more Big Mom via Elbaf where her crew and the full SH crew could clash? I’m down :>

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Tbh I'm hoping Big Mom goes down here, I like her but I don't want her to be a main villain for 3 arcs pretty much back to back

PsychoLogical

Tbh I'm hoping Big Mom goes down here, I like her but I don't want her to be a main villain for 3 arcs pretty much back to back
Eh it’s very highly unlikely she goes down in Wano (one major reason being that Kaido’s the main target and antagonist in Wano) and even if alot will hate it, she likely will be around for one more arc (Elbaf specifically) since there’s still actually quite alot of things left unresolved regarding her.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Eh it’s very highly unlikely she goes down in Wano (one major reason being that Kaido’s the main target and antagonist in Wano) and even if alot will hate it, she likely will be around for one more arc (Elbaf specifically) since there’s still actually quite alot of things left unresolved regarding her.

Completely agree. There's a lot to suggest that Big Mom is going to leave Kaidou as soon as it befits her own personal goals.

Several red flags:
- 1. She's heavily tied to Elbaf. It would honestly be weird to go there (Usopp's dream) and her not being relevant.
- 2. Big Mom has pretty much defeated 2 out of the 5 Flying Six, with Nami's win over Ulti only being possible due to BM damaging her innards and Zeus.
- 3. She's made an offhand remark to Kaidou about leaving Robin alive - and not being able to wait on Pudding any longer.
- 4. She wants to 'kidnap' King.
- 5. Her crew is fully absent during this arc on accident, but this is Oda just planning stuff. Perospero is here, but he's not shown much.
- 6. She needs to come to terms with her past and that can only really be done on Elbaf.
- 7. We haven't found out what happened to the Sun Pirates or Sanji's family.

Personally, I think that once Kaidou is starting to lose, that Big Mom is going to take Robin and King, the Road Poneglyph, meet up with her crew on Elbaf. And that's where the SH's current alliance (with Law and Kidd) ends, but the SHGF will appear to fill the void.

PsychoLogical

Completely agree. There's a lot to suggest that Big Mom is going to leave Kaidou as soon as it befits her own personal goals.

Several red flags:
- 1. She's heavily tied to Elbaf. It would honestly be weird to go there (Usopp's dream) and her not being relevant.
- 2. Big Mom has pretty much defeated 2 out of the 5 Flying Six, with Nami's win over Ulti only being possible due to BM damaging her innards and Zeus.
- 3. She's made an offhand remark to Kaidou about leaving Robin alive - and not being able to wait on Pudding any longer.
- 4. She wants to 'kidnap' King.
- 5. Her crew is fully absent during this arc on accident, but this is Oda just planning stuff. Perospero is here, but he's not shown much.
- 6. She needs to come to terms with her past and that can only really be done on Elbaf.
- 7. We haven't found out what happened to the Sun Pirates or Sanji's family.

Personally, I think that once Kaidou is starting to lose, that Big Mom is going to take Robin and King, the Road Poneglyph, meet up with her crew on Elbaf. And that's where the SH's current alliance (with Law and Kidd) ends, but the SHGF will appear to fill the void.
Nah, she’ll prob simply withdraw while not leaving empty handed but not with Robin or whatever. The likely case scenario is that she and her crew continue following them for wanting revenge still even after knowing Luffy beat Kaido.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Nah, she’ll prob simply withdraw while not leaving empty handed but not with Robin or whatever. The likely case scenario is that she and her crew continue following them for wanting revenge still even after knowing Luffy beat Kaido.

In terms of story, Wano feels a bit like Water7 after which we get this trip to Ennies Lobby. Elbaf would be Wano's Ennies Lobby.

But that would mean I'd have to suspend my brain for a whole arc? I mean, Luffy just happens to want to go to Elbaf next and BM follows him (after seeing Kaidou get his ass handed to him) and magically has her arc come full circle on Luffy's whim choice of next destination?

Or would it be far more realistic to see Big Mom retreat and choose Elbaf as the place to do as such? Sure, one could argue that Tottoland would be the best place to retreat to in a general sense - but I could suspend my disbelief to imagine that Elbaf was just closer to Wano then Tottoland is since we hardly know the distances between these places in a fixed sense.

In any case, strengthwise, it makes sense to have the BM-Pirates be the first Yonkou-crew the SH's solo. I don't think Shanks will ever be an opposing threat to Luffy.

Shanks: True ally
Whitebeard: Unexpected ally, from BlackBeard's perspective a TeamEffort to bring down.
Kaidou: TeamEffort to bring down from Luffy's perspective.
BM: First SoloEffort to bring down.
BlackBeard: EndGame?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Shanks: True ally
Whitebeard: Unexpected ally, from BlackBeard's perspective a TeamEffort to bring down.
Kaidou: TeamEffort to bring down from Luffy's perspective.
BM: First SoloEffort to bring down.
BlackBeard: EndGame?
wawawawawawawawawait, if you count WB as a team effort to bring down for BB..........and the 987678930 theories of him killing Shanks are true, that'd be his crew's solo effort..........interesting..........

xEryChan

Demon Child
It’s kind of hard to predict who’s going to stick around for the next arc (aside from the Straw Hats) but what I can tell you is the world is going to look drastically different when the SH’s leave Wano

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Me and a friend of mine have been discussing how the SH end up on Elbaf. Because right now, unless they have a huge reason to stop by, even if it Usopp's dream, nothing is happening at Elbaf. Unless it's literally on the course to Laugh Tale.

I personally think she kidnaps O-Tama and that's how SH follow her to get her back.