• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
100%.

Zoro and Sanji's bounties I feel at this point are going to be fairly obvious now that we know King's.

Franky and Robin aren't getting bounty cucked anymore that's for damn sure.

This is legit endgame.
Nah I guarantee Franky’s bounty is getting cucked again. By Usopp again. Watch Franky get like a 494,000,000 bounty and Usopp STILL somehow passes him at like 500,000,000 :D

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Imagine if due to helping solve the ice oni situation, Chopper's bounty goes down

PsychoLogical

Some I guess additional Vivre Card info:

-Apoo can use CoO and CoA and his DF name is called the Oto Oto no Mi, or Sound-Sound Fruit

-Onimaru is a DF user, ate the Hito Hito no Mi Model: Onyudo. Or Human-Human Fruit Model: Onyudo (A monk yokai)
Mythical Zoan.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
oh! I thought it was just Onimaru just being able to naturally shapeshift. Thinking about it, since a lot of abilities tend to get retconned as devil fruits or Haki, like Raizo's ninja abilities, which are the ones that just remain as magic/just an abilitiy? Ms.Goldenweek's paint abilities comes to mind, as well as the rokushiki

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
SBS: 1OO

E-NpD5YXMAUV20O

Ulti and P1 are actual brother and sister, their father is a pirate but he is dead and it is mentioned that Kaido was the one who took care of them, Ulti is smart and she stole the two devil fruits from Kaido and ate them with her brother P1.

E-OAf_2WQAAK_nY

Black Maria's natural hybrid design would look like this but Oda thinks she's using a type of drug like the Rumble Ball to change her shape/form (like chopper). Oda states this transformation is not good in terms of beauty.

Vivre Cards: X Drake's bounty has not increased from the pre timeskip.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I always wanted to see another Zoan use the Rumble Ball, though I'm a bit miffed to learn this after she already lost. At least it explains why her hybrid form is so weird. Assuming it'll even be brought up in canon.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Im has to be over 900 y/o, there's no other explanation for why the WG wants to conceal his existence.
inb4 "Im is Luffy's mom" theories..........................I mean there's almost nothing off the table regarding who Im is

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Part 2 of the top 50 color spread. I love that Woop Slap is actually here lmao
AANsy7AACSwY.jpg

PsychoLogical

Part 2 of the top 50 color spread. I love that Woop Slap is actually here lmao
AANsy7AACSwY.jpg
Only cause of a certain OP clowntuber deciding to fk with the international poll lmao.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Only cause of a certain OP clowntuber deciding to fk with the international poll lmao.
glorious. Too bad Morgans didn't make it in tho (he was around 70-something I think?), I think that was also due to the same youtuber?

PsychoLogical

Everyone was f***ing with the polls. How'd you think Carrot cracked the top 10?
Never underestimate furries from all over the west.

While ones like Woop Slap was genuine fu*kery.

PsychoLogical

Yamato has Conqueror's Haki, how convenient. And she seemingly can use Advanced CoC as well. That makes her the 7th person in this entire arc to have all three types. Starting with Luffy, Kidd, Oden, Big Mom, Kaidou, Zoro, and now Yamato. Unless you want to count the appearances of Roger and young WB, that makes her the 9th in the entire Wano arc. Quite impressive really.

Morax

King of heroes
So is yamato really joining the straw hats? Isn't it too late for additions now? Jinbei i can understand because he has been a big player since impel down but yamato is a literal who....