• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
No more of this Big Mom in Elbaf nonsense.

This chapter basically confirmed Big Mom is 100% going down here. And i'm all for it.
And then….. nope. Still around lmao.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I really like the development from sanji. Him rejecting germa is obvious enough, but asking zoro to put him down if he still becomes an emotionless germa really hits different.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Big mom being taken down by kid and law is kinda underwhelming. I wanted zoro or shanks to do that job. :(
tbh I want Luffy to do it, since they've had beef with each other since FMI. Either way, there's only one way to describe her on 1031:

"Congratulations! Your Big Mom has evolved into Bigger Mom!"

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Welp, this truly was Sanji week, with today's episode having the short Sanji vs King fight (with some unexpected yet amazing 3D backgrounds...seriously has OP had 3D backgrounds before?) and everything that happened in yesterday's chapter.

Morax

King of heroes
tbh I want Luffy to do it, since they've had beef with each other since FMI. Either way, there's only one way to describe her on 1031:

"Congratulations! Your Big Mom has evolved into Bigger Mom!"
I can work with that. A big player like BM shouldn't be done by side characters is all i'm saying.

Morax

King of heroes
Welp, this truly was Sanji week, with today's episode having the short Sanji vs King fight (with some unexpected yet amazing 3D backgrounds...seriously has OP had 3D backgrounds before?) and everything that happened in yesterday's chapter.
That 'i'm turning into a monster' moment came out of nowhere tbqh.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That 'i'm turning into a monster' moment came out of nowhere tbqh.
I kinda feel it's a good way to continue Sanji's character, like going full circle with everything that has happened since WCI
I can work with that. A big player like BM shouldn't be done by side characters is all i'm saying.
Yeah, hopefully either Kid and Law need some more help to take her down, they don't beat her, or Oda makes it clear that this fight is as big as Luffy's fight with Kaido

Morax

King of heroes
I kinda feel it's a good way to continue Sanji's character, like going full circle with everything that has happened since WCI
But the thing is he don’t need that development. Sanji was a flat character pre-timeskip and i loved him all the same. Even zoro is a flat character and he’s a fan favourite.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
But the thing is he don’t need that development. Sanji was a flat character pre-timeskip and i loved him all the same. Even zoro is a flat character and he’s a fan favourite.
He doesn't really need it, but still it feels nice to get to know him more and see him grow

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It’s just unnecessary in my eyes.
Fair, since he never really felt like an incomplete character. Though still I like it since I'm glad he's finally getting focus after not having much since the timeskip until WCI, plus I've really liked how his development has been handled

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m just curious if the raid suit is truly destroyed cause it may still be salvageable for future use lmao.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
RIP O-Soba KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Leonhart

Imagineer
Big mom being taken down by kid and law is kinda underwhelming. I wanted zoro or shanks to do that job. :(
The Zoro scenario wouldn't have sit right with me since he has no beef with Big Mom. Him fighting King at the moment makes sense since King is Kaido's second-in-command similar to how Zoro is Luffy's righthand man. As for Shanks, that would've seemed even less likely from my viewpoint since he and Big Mom have never interacted on-panel.

Morax

King of heroes
The Zoro scenario wouldn't have sit right with me since he has no beef with Big Mom. Him fighting King at the moment makes sense since King is Kaido's second-in-command similar to how Zoro is Luffy's righthand man. As for Shanks, that would've seemed even less likely from my viewpoint since he and Big Mom have never interacted on-panel.
I mean, yeah, but that’s a better scenario than being drowned by kid and law.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I mean, yeah, but that’s a better scenario than being drowned by kid and law.

For now she's just being stalled.. BM will be the one to take Robin (whereas Cp0 will fail). At least that's what I think. Her plot (along with her not being able to wait on Pudding) is a loose thread.