1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Rex Kamex, Sep 6, 2006.

1. raticatelover

raticatelover 7th Shichibukai

Yea but if he's musician and shipwright, then he'll go down the road of Usopp.
    He'll be torn between playin and buildin, when we all know he's a shipwright at heart.

2. Judai-and-sho

Judai-and-sho The Best of the Best

? Doesnt have a past, is that even possible? Robin didnt have a flashback till a few years after she joined. I catch a lot of personality from Paulie, and I happen to love his skills, and Usopp wasnt that strong at first either.

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Aim for the Top.

Nico Robin made up for having a good and interesting ability, using ropes... yawn.

4. /\One Piece/\

/\One Piece/\ Gumo Gumo no Pistol!

Yeah pauly joining aint gonna happen, Franky is most likely the one to join (duh).
    and yeah pauly strong? no..he wasnt even shown to much during the arcs, and i do hope usopp goes to elbaf, and i do hope they they 2 crew members, but, i doubt that will happen.

5. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Plus, when Luffy drew a picture of his ideal shipwright, it looked exactly like Franky.

6. /\One Piece/\

all to true

7. Judai-and-sho

Whats wrong with Paulie AND Franky?

Also, if they havnt shown Paulie too much, you cant really judge his abilities to the fullest extent. Plus, if the Adam Wood ship is indestructable, than they dont even need a shipwright anymore.

8. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

And why in the hell would they need 2 shipwrights?

9. Judai-and-sho

Who says that Paule HAS to be a shipwright?

10. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Because that's all he does and that's all his character is?

11. /\One Piece/\

lol what else would he be?

12. Catalyst

Some guy in the background soaking up all Franky's awesomeness, that's what.

13. Judai-and-sho

Not necessarily, are you doubting what Oda could do?

14. /\One Piece/\

Your Right...Oda is going to make him the navigator...ROFL AT SARCASM

15. Catalyst

Can we get off the discussion of Pauly joining the crew, because it's just not going to happen. I'd also like to say who's in JUS? Is it Pauly or Franky? 8D

16. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Smexy Franky, who will definatly be a part of my main deck.

17. Catalyst

He's going in mine too. <3

I want to see what his koma pieces will be like.

18. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

One involving him

Burning the Pluton Documents

Possibly? Or a Coup de Vent? Or him after getting some cola power during his first CP9 fight?

19. Catalyst

Coup de Vent will clearly be his X attack, he better have 6 komas.

20. Judai-and-sho

I hope something happens to make Franky weaker, cause he seems a little too strong to be a straw hat as he is now. The other straw hats are strong, but can always grow. How exactly can Franky grow? He seems to be pretty strong right now as it is.