• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Nami is going to have unpleasant future encounters, it seems.

Have you seen the clothes she wears? She's going to have unpleasant futrue encounters regardless.

Anzua2

Have you seen the clothes she wears? She's going to have unpleasant futrue encounters regardless.

...Am I missing something, or did something happen to Nami in the latest chapter?

Rave

Banned
I'm can't wait to see who Duval is.

So far, I'm assuming its either Axe Hand Morgan or Hiruma.

Gentleman Skeleton

I'm can't wait to see who Duval is.

So far, I'm assuming its either Axe Hand Morgan or Hiruma.

Don't forget Bellamy the Hyena. I'd say his life was pretty much ruined after Doflamingo kicked him out of his pirate crew after losing to Luffy.

Gentleman Skeleton

[IMG139]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5173/rfylefln1ua2.jpg[/IMG139]
Well, from this picture we can rule out Axe Hand Morgan and Arlong. Axe Hand because he has both of his hands, and Arlong because he's apparently still in prison. So Bellamy and Higuma the Bear are still options.

Rave

Banned
[IMG139]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5173/rfylefln1ua2.jpg[/IMG139]
Well, from this picture we can rule out Axe Hand Morgan and Arlong. Axe Hand because he has both of his hands, and Arlong because he's apparently still in prison. So Bellamy and Higuma the Bear are still options.

Most likely them. There's also a chance of Don Kreig too.

Gentleman Skeleton

Most likely them. There's also a chance of Don Kreig too.

Do you think it could be Spandam, considering the new cover story involves CP9?

Rave

Banned
Do you think it could be Spandam, considering the new cover story involves CP9?

I don't think Spandam was that big, last I checked. But his face did pretty much get fucked up in Ennies Lobby, hence the mask... but I'm more on not likely.

Rave

Banned

Blaziryu

Duval could be someone new. Like maybe Duval is someone who got his butt kicked by one the male crewmate of the SH back when they were kids.

dash142

Beginning Trainer
You know he never says he's after Luffy, so it doesn't have to be one of the main people. We just know that it's a guy, and he's /supposed/ to be in the SH crew.

Rave

Banned
You know he never says he's after Luffy, so it doesn't have to be one of the main people. We just know that it's a guy, and he's /supposed/ to be in the SH crew.

I noticed that too after reading the chapter this morning.

Anzua2

Maybe Usopp isn't the first person creative enough to come up with the name Sogeking?