• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Doflamingo shows his stuff, and we got to see some fun reactions from the Straw Hats. Love that Law, Kinemon, and Momonosuke are sticking with the Straw Hats til Dressrosa. And the best part, Aokiji appears. Great chapter.

Worst part: Another samurai needs to be saved.. Yes, Wano Island is likely a destination now, but come on.. Don't overdo this Oda!

So:
1. Stop distribution of SAD
2. Stop DD's influencing the Marine's from the inside, by letting him either be killed, or resign his position.
3. Stop the Smile production
4. Whittle down Kaidou's 500-Zoan army by exploiting the faults in the Smiles?

I guess that when Kaidou falls to this alliance, that Drake might join the SH/Heart-alliance as well. He has no reason to stick to siding with a loser. The other Supernova alliance has three crews as well, so it makes sense. The supernova's that are left are Bonney, and the really minor supernova's: Urouge and Capone. I'm betting that Bonney will play a part in the conquering of BB/marines and that Urouge and Capone might've had their DF's stolen by BB.

I think it may go a bit like this:
- SH/<3 vs. Kaidou.
- SH/<3/X AND Kidd/Apoo/Hawkins vs. Big Mom, though the second alliance will have a completely different approach and will already be assaulting her.
- SH/<3/X/Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo vs. BB (who is taking in the territories from Big Mom and Kaidou. The alliance unwinds after this threat is dealt with.
- SH vs. Shanks: More of a friendly tournament then trying to conquer them in order to get their territories. Shanks warns them that the marines will definitely make their move now that they've taken out all stability in the New World.
- SH/all friends vs. Marines.

Their fight may not be a fight to the death, but it'll likely be something they both take real serious and try their best in.

Wonder how long the Aojiki and Doflamingo fight will go on, and whether the Straw Hats will still be on Dressrosa if Doflamingo returns.

Eitherway, I hope we can get some info out of Kuzan and DD about the current Marine status.

Weird thing though:

DD: Dresrosa --> PH
SH: PH --> Dresrosa

And they didn't meet somewhere in the middle? Or was that the 'large way around' that Law mentioned that the SH's needed to take?

BlueDragonfangirl

Wano's Island should be fun though, Zoro's time to shine.

I had a lot of fun with this chapter, looks like will be having some new people + Law traveling around with the Strawhats for a bit, should be intresting. Really did love the interactions here, can't wait to see it in the anime. Wonder what Dof will do next though? Hes in trouble if he doesn't have any idea to do, I don't see this being the end for him just yet so. I mean, I really do think we are getting to the Dof arc soon, either it will just be Luffy V.S Dof or Luffy/Law V.S Dof, or maybe it will be Luffy/Law V.S Dof at first but he knocks out Law and it comes down to him facing Luffy? Man, excited for the up coming events.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Law being a temporary passenger is the best. He's so serious, and it contrasts with everyone else.

Does anyone else hope he cracks due to all the crazy antics?

Imagine: Law with chopsticks in his nose.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
And they didn't meet somewhere in the middle? Or was that the 'large way around' that Law mentioned that the SH's needed to take?
Likely long way around, since Law apparently knew the route that Doflamingo was gonna take.

Locormus

Likely long way around, since Law apparently knew the route that Doflamingo was gonna take.

Perhaps it was Law who 'cut off the skyroad'?

7 tyranitars

No chapter this week?

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
No, no chapter til next week.

Rex Kamex

I'm still unsure why Doflamingo was nervous about quitting the Warlords. Yes, people'd be after him because of it, but two years ago he told someone he'd quit on his own if things didn't go his way. (We still don't know who that someone is, right?) So I hope it's learned why there's a contradiction there. (And that Oda didn't make a mistake with this. It's been two years and that "I can quit" line was with someone mysterious, so... that gives me hope.)

I do wish Luffy and Doflamingo had a fight before we found out the latter was so nervous about Kaido, or that there's something about Kaido related to Doflamingo's secret past that makes Kaido more of a threat than just his strength and crew. I didn't want Doflamingo to lose his cool this early. He has been a mystery for over forty volumes, but I still wish he fought against Luffy at least some before being nervous about Kaido. Oh well...

On a different note I hope Color Walk 6 comes soon. Those book with all the One Piece color pictures. Color Walk 5 stopped around Volume 50's color pictures so it's not like they don't have a lot of material. Buuuuuut we'll see...

With the English Shonen Jump caught up every Monday, I can post here more since I've been following the chapters via that. (Monday's are pretty much the day Jump comes out in Japan... sometimes Saturday. Scanlations come out earlier than both days.)

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Before, Doflamingo probably would have had Kaido for protection against anyone coming after him, but now thanks to Law's actions, he'll soon have Kaido after him in addition to anyone else. Plus the Marines probably won't that his plans lying down.

Rex Kamex

Before, Doflamingo probably would have had Kaido for protection against anyone coming after him, but now thanks to Law's actions, he'll soon have Kaido after him in addition to anyone else. Plus the Marines probably won't that his plans lying down.

That's a good point, the Kaido protection thing. I wouldn't be surprised if also during the past two years, Doflamingo's schemes have gotten significantly problematic for the Marines.

TrainerStarz

Trainer frm da Starz
Wano's Island should be fun though, Zoro's time to shine.

Yeah your right I really hope that the samurai teach Zoro some new stuff like how to do that elemental sword thing. I have a feeling Brook is going to learn how to do that samurais magic, so probably no new members in the Wano Island arc.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm sure Zoro will get some thing good this arc, I hope we have two main villains, one for Luffy to fight and another for Zoro.
Darn, another break *sigh* One Piece gets the most breaks, more than any other manga but oh well at least Oda makes good chapters out of all this.
Wonder if Law will be traveling with them for a while? Kind of intrested how hey'll interact with the crew and really hope he takes a back seat in the next arc.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
^ Hey, just be glad it's not HxH

Locormus

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
Can't wait for Aokiji and Flamingo's fight (if they have one)!

The 'cool' (ex) Admiral has returned. I actually missed this guy! :'<

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So...Aokiji got to the island on a giant Penguin. Didn't expect that.

7 tyranitars

Well well, it seems like Doflamingo resigned as the king of dressrosa and and as a warlord.

PokeMaster366

Well well, it seems like Doflamingo resigned as the king of dressrosa and and as a warlord.

I'm still laughing hard at that incident with Robin and Momonosuke. That scene was too funny, and I think it was when Brook looked the most like his original design.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

I'm still laughing hard at that incident with Robin and Momonosuke. That scene was too funny, and I think it was when Brook looked the most like his original design.

Haha yes that was amazing. Great laugh!