• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'd rather it goes straight to a big arc tbh or arc involving a clash w/ other supernovas. Interesting nobody realizes about Sanji & co whereabouts yet or if they're really captured by Big Mom.
Naturally Kaidou himself will go after SH after this. Law should be dealing w/ him. I need a break seeing Law even though I like him n it takes an alliance to beat a Yonkou.

And we're gonna be introduced to the last new admiral I suppose.

Flashbacks are alright as long as not too long. Funny we didnt get what Dragon feels about Luffy or Ace despite having blood connection.

Ace isn't Dragon's son. He's Roger's.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Finally the Doflamingo arc is over! Now we know almost which side the other supernovas stands. I guess Fuji will leave the marines just like Aioki. It's obivious that Luffy will og straigt after Big Mom since she has captured most of his crew. Kinnemon and the other samurai join him to save his son. I'm not sure about Law right now.

I'd rather see the Strawhats take on Kaido instead of dealing with Big Mom next. I just feel that Kaido should be the priority right now since he'll want revenge against Luffy and Law.

Shiny pokemon lower

I think Sanji and co is captured by Big Mom since nothing else has been confrimed. I think the SH ship is taken in too. If its desroyed I'm surprized. And the strawhats probably have Kaido on their neck too since they destoyed his devil fruit sourse.

Lorde

I think Sanji and co is captured by Big Mom since nothing else has been confrimed. I think the SH ship is taken in too. If its desroyed I'm surprized. And the strawhats probably have Kaido on their neck too since they destoyed his devil fruit sourse.

Capone's crew is presumably backing up Sanji and the others though since that's what chapter 793 seemed to imply, so I doubt they'll be captured.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Capone's crew is presumably backing up Sanji and the others though since that's what chapter 793 seemed to imply, so I doubt they'll be captured.

That chapter was pretty vague as to who Capone was referring to when he said "our friends".

All we know is he wants Ceasar.

Lorde

That chapter was pretty vague as to who Capone was referring to when he said "our friends".

All we know is he wants Ceasar.

Except we saw part of the Jolly Roger and sail of Big Mom's ship that had appeared in Dressrosa in the panel next to his, so it's heavily implied that he's intercepted it.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Except we saw part of the Jolly Roger and sail of Big Mom's ship that had appeared in Dressrosa in the panel next to his, so it's heavily implied that he's intercepted it.

Capone doesnt appear to me as someone who would make friend w/ SH though.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
I have a feeling that Lola is Big Mom's niece not her daughter... My reasoning? Lola and Big Mom look similar but not similar enough to be mother/daughter... And there's the fact that Big Mom is a giant evil acid drool dripping monster who would eat her subordinates whole for an afternoon snack.

Why do I say she's her niece??? I know One Piece isnt your typical story and its almost completely unpredictable but I would like to call forth the "Feuding Sisters" cliche. Big Mom is shown to be this grotesque mass of woman who's favorite past time is eating, eating, then eating some more with her subordinates appearing to share the same sentiment about food (except for Tamago who is concerned about their finances)... This quality, is not shared by Lola whatsoever, she was never shown having a powerful obsession with food like Big Mom nor the heinous and heartless qualities that Big Mom is infamous for... She has however, displayed an obsession with marriage and having a husband, I believe the reason for this os because her mother is married possibly to multiple male partners and Lola believes it is the most amazing thing in the world. Going along with that, I believe that Big Mom's hypothetical sister is far more attractive than her and because of this she is able to get almost anything she wants (similar to Hancock) while Big Mom has to work hard and ruthlessly to get what she wants.

The hypothetical feud between the sisters could be in regards to Lola's Mothers utter lack of responsibility and her laid back nature while Big Mom is hot-headed and brutal which has led to many confrontations between the two since they were kids. This feud could aid the Curly Pirates because Nami could accidentally use Lola's Vivre Card and reach her mother rather than Zou which will lead to a conflict between the two sisters, allowing the Strawhats time to escape to Zou.

All in all, I truly dont believe that Lola is Big Mom's daughter, their attitudes are completely different and Big Mom doesnt seem like someone who would protect a pirate crew without a business proposition which doesnt seem like something Lola would want to force upon her friend Namizo. I could be wrong, however...

Shiny pokemon lower

Capone doesnt appear to me as someone who would make friend w/ SH though.

I was a big surprize to me to, but evryone can surprize. ;) I Wonder how Oda would handle that.

Even trough Sanji and the others at Tousand Sunny aren't captured I'm sure they are in some trouble of some sort.

Last edited:

Lorde

A few pages from this week's chapter leaked and Kaido's design is finally revealed: He looks awesome. So much better than I expected.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Kaido!!! I've been waiting literally ages to see this man! His favorite hobby is "suicide" and he longs for the grasp of death... Also, we finally get to see Zo and the introduction of the story arc that will take place there. I have a feeling that this is the start of the Zo/Post-Dressrosa arc, what do you guys think?

Lorde

It's great to see Sanji, Nami, Brook, Chopper, and Caesar again. It seems like they've made it to a strange island and encountered some of Kaido's crew judging from that Jolly Roger emblem. Kaido's suicidal tendencies is a pretty amusing gag tbh.

Cutty

Forever now
Kinda figured Kaido would have horns since he's a beast. I dunno it seems like he could like Luffy like Whitebeard.
He's starting a war! Not really sure against who though. Dofla is out of the picture.

I also wonder what Fujitora is up to next.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I hope Kaido eats Kidd and friends alive lmao.

What a chapter my god!