• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Kyros joins... He no longer has ties with Dressrosa due to his cutting ties with Rebecca and King Riku... It was pretty much onfirmed awhile ago with his flashback and all. Law and Kyros were the only ones with extended flashbacks this Arc, so it makes sense that they will both become main characters.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
People really believe Kyros is joining lmao. Cute.

Then again anyone but Rebecca is an exceptional (but still unlikely) choice.

Shiny pokemon lower

I'm not sure who will join or not, but I became both surprized and dissapoited when I read Admiral Fuitora wanted to capture the strawhats and Law. I thought he quit the marines so he doesn't have to do that. By the way, I Wonder how long time it will take before all of the strawhats get reunited again.

Cutty

Forever now
I'm not sure I want Kyros joins the crew or any of Dressrosa arc characters... He or Bellamy could join Law instead.

Will SH confronts Fujitora though? Don't forget Luffy is backed up by strong ppl like Garp n Dragon.
Or a situation w/ Kaidou might call for admirals help, given if Kaidou decides to start a war w/ the WG like Whitebeard.

Shiny pokemon lower

Bellamy would most probably join his old crew again. I'm not sure what new Kyros would add to the SH crew. I heard that Oda wanted to add something New to the crew so both Bellamy and Kyros are probaly out of the question.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Bellamy would most probably join his old crew again. I'm not sure what new Kyros would add to the SH crew. I heard that Oda wanted to add something New to the crew so both Bellamy and Kyros are probaly out of the question.

You make a fair point about the Bellamy situation... But I cant agree with you on the Kyros not adding a new dynamic to the crew. Anyone who joins the crew adds a new flavor and dynamic, whether it be comedy or with an all new set of emotions and Kyros has clearly shown he has both of those. His attitude and outlook will be new and refreshing in a crew like the Strawhats and he will give them a spice only he could in their crew.

Given the current situation, Im 75% sure Kyros will join.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Didn't really like last week's chapter much tbh. I really want Dressrosa to wrap up, but it seems like Luffy still has something to do before he can leave the island.

Oh and I hope nobody from this arc joins Luffy's crew permanently. I just can't stand Kyros, Bellamy, or Bartolomeo.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Post-Grand Line, Oda tends to make it pretty obvious who'll join the crew. Except for Robin, I guess?

A talking reindeer with a tragic past and an interesting fighting style? Oh, I wonder if he'll joi-oh, look at that, he joined.

A pervert cyborg with a tragic past and an interesting fighting style? Looks like he's here tp stay?

A skeleton with a tragic past and a not really interesting fighting style? Hmm. Seems like a character of the arc and won't be join-oh, he's a musician? Well that changes everything!

Kyros has tragic past down to a tee, but his fighting style isn't really all that interesting. And his fight wasn't particularly any different from the other Strawhat and Colosseum fighter battles. Chopper got his battle with Chessmarimo, Franky got to fight a CP9 member. And Nero, but who cares about Nero? Brook lost to Ryouma, but he did help fight against Oars. Not even Lola and her crew did that.

And when you think about it, he doesn't really have much to contribute to the crew. He's a gladiator, which isn't really a job. His one-legged-ness might give us something, but not much, honestly.

Bart and Cabbage have their own crews. And Bellamy's Spring Spring powers are too similar to Luffy's Gum Gum abilities to be interesting.

I'd much rather the next crew member be female, though.

The Reviere's soon. Vivi, maybe?

Last edited:

Lorde

Hmm, Cavendish is kinda cool so I suppose him joining Luffy's crew wouldn't be so bad, but I think the Straw Hat crew has enough swordsmen with Zoro and Brook.

Shiny pokemon lower

You make a fair point about the Bellamy situation... But I cant agree with you on the Kyros not adding a new dynamic to the crew. Anyone who joins the crew adds a new flavor and dynamic, whether it be comedy or with an all new set of emotions and Kyros has clearly shown he has both of those. His attitude and outlook will be new and refreshing in a crew like the Strawhats and he will give them a spice only he could in their crew.

Given the current situation, Im 75% sure Kyros will join.

What I meant is that Kyros have nothing spesical in fightning style and no devil power at all so therefore, I don't see why he shall join. I would like either Jinnbei or an other female joining the crew instead.

uber gon

Accept Change
I'm still surprised giving someone like Doflamingo entitlement issues didn't end up blowing people's face off. Especially as a kid.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
And with that we get no new crew members just like I figured. And Rebecca isn't a princess anymore which is actually kind of a good thing for Dressrosa. Can you get a bounty raise for kidnapping a princess when you're already at 400,000,000? lol

^Franky had his own crew too, didn't he?

He did. But unlike them he got a bounty, and couldn't stay behind because of it.

Last edited:

Lorde

The new chapter made me snooze mostly, though Rebecca deciding to leave with Kyros is cool. I was expecting her to become queen instead, so it was an unexpected twist.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Rebecca's still easily one of the if not the most poorly handled character in this series.

I don't know what the hell happened after the colosseum bits but the direction Oda went with Rebecca's character was awful.

At the very least her confirmation of not becoming a pirate has happened. And I hope the Deer girl the other Strawhats encountered on that other island isn't nearly as bad as her.

Cutty

Forever now
I'm so over Dressrosa really. I couldn't care less w/ what will happen to any of Riku family again. Enough.

Some mentioned about the possibility of Violet joining. I still have faith in Jinbei joining too.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Fuji vs Luffy looks like it might actually be a thing. I hope it's not a completely serious/long one.

Lorde

At least the dwarves were useful, plus Fujitora using his gravity on the rubble was cool. Law and Sengoku's interaction was a waste of panels though in my view.

Cutty

Forever now
I doubt Luffy will fight Fujitora to the brink of death. Law probly will help his escape.

Do ppl actually care bout Sengoku-Rosinante relationship? It would probly confirm Sengoku's stand in the future though.
He could help Luffy's escape later too.