• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Cavendish being #1 cant be a coincidence lol Its obvious he'll be the next major player after the main crew themselves... Im hoping he has a female crew or at least some females since no women joined the StrawHeart Alliance.

Also, I wonder if there will be still be peaceful laidback moments with close interaction like in Paradise? I'd love to see bonding between everyone in the crew (now including the allies) and not just fight after fight... I miss the peaceful moments of One Piece.

Recon

Look at all those guys trying to join Luffy.

Now watch him reject them all.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Finally getting off this damn island, and possibly a whole Straw Hat fleet?!

Sure Luffy will reject it all at first, but surely one of his crew mates (Zoro) will talk him out of it.

Recon

Finally getting off this damn island, and possibly a whole Straw Hat fleet?!

Sure Luffy will reject it all at first, but surely one of his crew mates (Zoro) will talk him out of it.

Nah, there's no way it would be Zoro, he's never the voice of reason.

My bets are on Robin or Law.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Look at all those guys trying to join Luffy.

Now watch him reject them all.
Luffy has never really rejected anyone when they asked to join his crew has he? The only time Luffy "refused" crew members was when he won Foxy's men in the Davy Back Fight and he dismissed them almost immediately afterward becsuse they were still loyal to Foxy. These people are pledging their loyalty to him and he's befriended a majority of them throughout the arc. He might refuse the "Parent-Child" aspect but not the fleet as a whole...

Plus, the numbers being shown pretty much makes it official that it will happen.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So basically all of Luffy's allies from this arc want him to lead them. I wasn't expecting Luffy to have a fleet this soon: I guess the next arc will be huge. Anyway, too bad Fujitora vs. Luffy went nowhere.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Just drop that daddy stuff and were good lol.

It worked with Whitebeard because he was way older than most of the people under his wing. With Luffy only being 19 that comes off as just plain weird.

Now Boss Luffy is just fine. :D

Minios

Smoke weed everyday
I wonder how Oda will handle these whole bunch of allies since the crew will be really messy...

Cutty

Forever now
Well, even if Luffy accepts it (which I think that's where Oda's plot direction goes in the future w/ a big war against Kaido/other Yonkos), it doesn't mean those allies have to follow Luffy's main crew every where.
They can be called when in certain situations.

It's not so Cavendish to be under someone's shade btw.

pokemaster95

King of pirates

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So Luffy rejected (as expected) but allowed them to help out whenever they be was in trouble. Which is exactly what's gonna happen against Kaido's men lol.

Also 500.000.000 bounty hype!

Lorde

So Luffy's bounty has increased? I disliked the majority of the chapter though: I knew Luffy would refuse the offer however. I want the next arc to start in earnest now.

Cutty

Forever now
Imagine how long it would take for a war against Luffy's grand fleet o_O

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Damn so the whole crew got bounties for what exactly? And why so much? lol

That God Usopp crap is hilarious though so glad it's sticking around. Also Lucci making a comeback!

Minios

Smoke weed everyday
Damn so the whole crew got bounties for what exactly? And why so much? lol

That God Usopp crap is hilarious though so glad it's sticking around. Also Lucci making a comeback!

For running around the whole arc? Yeah must be it XD

And btw, is Sanji being one of the celestical dragon or a prince from a kingdom? Because the "Only Alive" quote interests me,finally after being a fallen guy, Sanji has got some developments :D

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
For running around the whole arc? Yeah must be it XD

And btw, is Sanji being one of the celestical dragon or a prince from a kingdom? Because the "Only Alive" quote interests me,finally after being a fallen guy, Sanji has got some developments :D

Doflamingo was Celestial Dragon and was still wanted dead or alive so that can't be it.

He's either a noble or a prince of some kingdom.

Lorde

I loved the new chapter: Lucci and Spandam being back was a surprise, and seeing Doflamingo in a cell made me cackle, though his speech was cool. Seems like Kaido's crew wants to get Doflamingo back, and the bounty increases were neat as well.

Red and Blue

Chopper only got a bounty of 100? That honestly BS. :(. Surprised to see Lucci again. I wonder if we will see the other CP9 members again