• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It's really not even a rescue arc as Sanji's not even in any sort of danger, and he's certainly no damsel in distress.

The wedding crashers arc would be a much better title.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
And even if he were in danger, he's got main character immunity the very thing Ace lacked.

But i'm still more interested in the Vinsmoke's than Big Mom.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
And that's good, because Water7 in itself was a good arc, even though Robin was kind of a new character still back then. Sanji's not new at all, and Big Mom is a Yonkou. One could say that Oda is getting repetitive, and we know he is, but this looks to become one of the best arcs in a long, long while.

I know I'm looking forward to seeing Luffy's crew fight against a Yonko. I had expected them to fight Kaido first however, but Big Mom's good too I suppose. ^^

Cutty

Forever now
The Vinsmokes must have curly eyebrows n smoke xD

I'm not sure if the WG has got anything to do w/ this matter.

If Luffy decided to let Sanji take care of his matter alone then there would be a split arc.

Now I'm curious w/ Big Mama's power. She seems somewhat to be able to breed or clone like a hamster if she's got more than 30s children... or easily makes her own army from sweets...

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Anyone think the mink's will get all hostile after finding out about the samurai? I hope not. Zou shouldn't have any sort of conflict.

It wouldn't even make sense. The other Straw hats had no way of knowing samurai's became taboo over there so if anything, telling the samurai it's best you stay out of sight if you wish to live.

Hell they can even use them for answers like why Razio was even said to be there, who he is, and what his relationship to Kaido was.

Zou should be a breather arc not an unnecessary action packed one.

But that's just my opinion.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This week's One Piece episode was pretty cool. Doflamingo's awakened DF power scenes were awesome and so was Riku's epic speech at the end which was better than in the manga. :D

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So Assassin's! Now that's an interesting idea, I figured they'd be something that has to do with violence. Mafia would have worked but Assassin's is perfectly okay.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
A family of assassins with enough power to alter a bounty.. They must be the WG's go to hitmen.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow so Sanji's family are assassins, which is pretty interesting. I like that Pekoms survived Capone's attack and Chopper's scenes with Nekomamushi were funny. :3

Cutty

Forever now
WG that issues bounties so they could work w/ the Vinsmokes.
The Vinsmokes could be some secret WG agents like CP.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Luffy and Sanji solo arc incoming? Hopefully not.

Law made it clear they really can't stay on Zou anymore, so who knows?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Seems like Luffy will leave Zou soon and I liked how Pekoms and Luffy interacted ha ha. That little monkey's gonna ruin things tho by blabbing about Kinemon and Kankuro.

Cutty

Forever now
It seems like the only way the only way for Sanji to save himself from this marriage without hurting anyone is to end his family tie w/ the Vinsmokes, in that way he's no longer someone important.

At least now, we'll get to know why the samurai gang is hunted badly.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I don't get why people on OMF are so butthurt that this arc is somehow being "prolonged" by having the samurai show up. This twist was obvious and set up from the moment we saw them arrive at Zou - even moreso when Brook told the group to specifically not mention the samurai. And we need their part of the story told to be honest.

Though I'm kind of sad that Oda used three of my favorite Strawhats and basically took a dump on them. Really? Brook I can see falling asleep, but for Robin it is OOC.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
I don't get why people on OMF are so butthurt that this arc is somehow being "prolonged" by having the samurai show up.

Adding to this, I don't get why people are so bothered that the arc is seemingly ending now? Sure, action-wise not a lot has happened, but story-wise A LOT has happened. We've had the past/origins of several characters built upon, including Sanji's. This arc's been straight to the point, and that's been a much bigger breath of fresh air than the pace of Dressrosa.

Dressrosa was a fantastic arc, but I think Oda was having WAY too much fun with it and dragged it out longer than it should have been. The Zou arc is obviously an interlude for the upcoming Sanji/Vinsmoke arc, which I have no problem with. It's refreshing to not have story elementts dragged out over as many chapters as possible for once.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Zou ending soon doesn't bother me cuz if I'm being honest, the minks don't interest me much and I just want action involving Luffy vs the Yonkou. :3