• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Cutty

Forever now
So where is this Wano kingdom?

They would be Luffy's ally in the future.

I find the chapter actually dissed Naruto a bit.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So where is this Wano kingdom?

They would be Luffy's ally in the future.

I find the chapter actually dissed Naruto a bit.

It's not really dissing, it's more friendly poking fun at. It's Oda's comedical spin on ninja's.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Shadow Clone Jutsu and elemental style techniques are from Naruto. The only things real Ninja's actually had were kunai knifes and stealth.

And Kishi and Oda are good buds. Not saying all ninja in Wano will be call backs to Naruto, but Raizou or at least the things he did was blantly one.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Kaido is about as ruthless as I thought he'd be.Great to see some hints on Raftel.

Good to see the overall story to actually go places.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So Luffy needs to find the other three road poneglyphs so he can find Raftel. I'm so glad that we at least have a course set for the finish line even tho the manga probably still has many years to go. ^^

uber gon

Accept Change
So now we have an actual name for One Piece. Kind of hope the plot twist was that the place looked bombed-out and depleted.

Cutty

Forever now
So the Yonkous are not really interested in Raftel simply cuz they don't have anyone to read the poneglyphs. They're just trying to dominate the world w/ their power and army instead.
But they're still hunting the stones as a side job to be safe.

Well, unless this One Piece can also make you uber powerful I find it useless if you're weak & the emperors can steal it and kill you.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Only in One Piece would an archaeologist have a role on a pirate crew, and a huge one at that I mean holy s*** lol.

But it's good to see the actual story is going somewhere finally even if takes another 9 years to actually reach the end.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm guessing that the lost road poneglyph is the one that Jinbe found which he could show to Luffy when he eventually joins the crew.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Was not at all expecting Jack to actually come back, but man is it hype! R.I.P Zou

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Uh oh Jack's back to Zou which I didn't expect cuz he still seems injured. Since he plans to kill the elephant I guess Zou's minks will need to evacuate. I hope Carrot or Wanda join the crew. ^^

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The Weevil encounter is gonna be some next level s*** I can already feel it, not really surprised Marco and the others couldn't really take the Blackbeard Pirates. No idea what the Gorosei were on.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww I was looking forward to seeing Luffy leave Zou with Chopper, Nami and Brook, but now that Jack has attacked Zou before they can leave, I guess Luffy will need to change his plans.

diakyu

About time I posted here since I love this series lol

Aww I was looking forward to seeing Luffy leave Zou with Chopper, Nami and Brook, but now that Jack has attacked Zou before they can leave, I guess Luffy will need to change his plans.
I don't see why he would have to change his plans. Set them back a bit maybe, but maybe not. The minks now have the Strawhats, Law and his crew, the samurai and Raizou, and whatever the Minks' secret weapon is (perhaps the floating ability Carrot used when she fought Zoro). Not to mention the Mink forces are no longer split up, all the minks can attack at once now. The only thing that might set them back would be if Jack still has his gas weapon but Chopper might have the perfect antidote for it now rendering it useless. I can't see how Jack and his crew would make the people on Zou struggle at this point.

The fact Oda bothered to make the team of Luffy, Nami, Chopper, Brook (his want to come along likely isn't to sing to the depressed, but because he knows the Vinsmokes), and Pekoms tells me it's definitely happening. No way Oda is gonna shaft the strawhats that sat out most of the last arc now.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
So we get to know Kaido is #1 mission to beat for priorities sake. Luffy only wanted to free Sanji from Big Mom (Probably will work since he saved Pekom).

I'm excited to see Marco again, he's my fave WB's crew.

It seems like Jack wanted to just kill the elephant and sink the whole city without even bothering entering it again. Sounds more practical but if he still has to look for Raizou.

diakyu

I do wonder how far out we are from Wano when we still have to deal with Big Mom and her pirates, the Vinsmokes, and Germa 66. The next arc might be a lot bigger than most are anticipating.