• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Leonhart

Imagineer
I always assumed that Carrot was the traitor based on the Vivre Card visual dictionary data, and how her card is close to the same color as the Beasts Pirates' cards. The theory has some holes in it since it's hard to imagine Carrot knowing any of Kaido's crew since she never left Zou prior to leaving with Luffy and the others to Whole Cake Island, but she's the only character on my radar now as a possible suspect.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Can't be her, she's 15. Unless we're assuming there's 2 different traitors in the timeline, but there's no reason to think that.

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
I did have a thought on who the trator is.
They said eariler that big moms intelligent network is second to none so mabye that where he got the infomation the frist tiem and that is why Kaido owes her a debt. Now they are allys she might be willing to share that infomation freely.
Given her powers she might have her homies all over the world or at least anywhere she considers important. Even if it is a spy they may have thought if they gave the info to big mom it wouldn't impact Odens plans

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Okay awesome so the traitor was who I pretty figured it had to be if it was Scabbard, he contributed very little in the story and in the flashback I figured there had to be more to him in the future. And here we are, and now his power makes complete sense.

Also hi Kid, nice of you to finally join in.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It bothers me a bit that Kinemon was clueless about Yasuie's message, but it was the kind of situation that works because this is One Piece, and Oda likes to mess around with gags. I'm not a fan of the Kyoshiro's true identity however, mostly because I was looking forward to him and Zoro having a real fight prior to the revelation that he was Denjiro all along.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The anime just implied Sanji didn't actually beat Page One and just left.

Dumb. But then again he was compared to X Drake and Hawkins so I guess an embarrassing defeat wouldn't make a ton of sense.

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
So we finally get to see who the Flying Six Headliners are we know drake and page one are do you think the other 4 will be character we already know or are new character?
i personal think Scotch will be one.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So we finally get to see who the Flying Six Headliners are we know drake and page one are do you think the other 4 will be character we already know or are new character?

New.

I don't know who Oda would bring back and have it feel like a stretch. With the exception of someone like Scotch who's already apart of the crew.

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
Well it golden week so we have to wait *sarcastic cheering*. Still i have no clue how they are going to bring down not jsut one but two yonko's even with the power ups have have recently gotten. You guy have any thoughts or theory?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
People are already over exaggerating Apoo's feat, in a shody attempt to make Zoro look bad.

You hate to see it.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So, in case you didn't know, Oda's a fan of Pokemon GO. And in this week's chapter, a certain little blob makes a cameo as part of Kid's Punk Gibson attack.

EY5zcrcWsAArams.jpg
EY5zderWsAESCHQ.jpg

Guess we know what Kid's fave Pokemon is.

Last edited:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
People are already over exaggerating Apoo's feat, in a shody attempt to make Zoro look bad.

You hate to see it.
Definitely looks like he recreates old attacks (specifically, Zoro's from Mihawk and Luffy's from Akainu), probably psychologically through hearing his music which is why they don't see it coming. But the effect is temporary since they both get up so fast (considering they were both out for days when they took the original attacks), so Apoo's got to have more in his arsenal.

Incidentally, where are y'all reading this these days? I've been using VIZ's mostly since Mangastream went down, but they don't upload until Sundays, and also I'm really put off by them calling Zoro "Zolo".

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Incidentally, where are y'all reading this these days? I've been using VIZ's mostly since Mangastream went down, but they don't upload until Sundays, and also I'm really put off by them calling Zoro "Zolo".

There's really not a consistent site for the scanslations. (I stopped reading My hero scanslations for this very reason).

Basically someone will post their amateur translation on imgur, and then that gets posted on the One Piece Reddit, and read it until the official is out.

Last edited:

Ashfahad123

Assalamualaikum
So, in case you didn't know, Oda's a fan of Pokemon GO. And in this week's chapter, a certain little blob makes a cameo as part of Kid's Punk Gibson attack.

EY5zcrcWsAArams.jpg
EY5zderWsAESCHQ.jpg

Guess we know what Kid's fave Pokemon is.
There are actually two of them. One is on the right.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Big Mom Pirates basically confirmed a gag for the rest of the arc, she's not going down here.

Apoo pretty much just said the same thing Hawkins did, except Apoo probably had more sense than Kid and auto surrendered.

Marco is great. We can assume Weevil is too busy now that is title is revoked.

Oh right. Bi-weekly One Piece looks like it's over, back to the regular schedule now.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Big Mom Pirates basically confirmed a gag for the rest of the arc, she's not going down here.

Apoo pretty much just said the same thing Hawkins did, except Apoo probably had more sense than Kid and auto surrendered.

Marco is great. We can assume Weevil is too busy now that is title is revoked.

Oh right. Bi-weekly One Piece looks like it's over, back to the regular schedule now.

Perospero would like to have a word with you. Granted, he's pretty much 50/50 a gag-character by himself as well, but at least he's sort of capable/threatening.