• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Yamato's a guy, Loco.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I know a lot of people want Yamato to join the Straw Hats but I would really love it if Carrot was the next offical crew mate. I hope Oda makes her an official crewmate.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I know a lot of people want Yamato to join the Straw Hats but I would really love it if Carrot was the next offical crew mate. I hope Oda makes her an official crewmate.
why not both?!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
SBS 98 is leaking.

69-C48362-2699-4960-B0-D3-EC89-BC4686-A1.jpg

Kaido's devil fruit's full name is: fish fish fruit model seiryu (It's not a Majikarp to Gyarados transformation)

Doffy's Nickname :
Doffy's Joker name was a leftover of his original plot, where he'll fight in Wano as Kaido's strong ally

Horns for Beast Pirates (To confirm):
Horns (on beast pirates) are just fashion

Straw Hats Devil fruit if they had one :

Zoro's = Fish Fish Fruit : Model Azure Dragon
He thinks it's better if his sword ate it, it'll be super cool he said.
Nami = Rumble Rumble fruit
Usopp = Pocket Pocket fruit
Sanji = Swim Swim fruit
Franky = Arms Arms fruit

AANsy7AABcah.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Etm_oMwWQAEqa44

Currently the top "10" on the worldwide popularity poll (does not include all regions) (doesn't represent actual vote count). So "top 10" is questionable at the least.
Voting ends at the end of the month, the real results come in May.

I'll be probably a very different "top 10" when everything is over, and all the postcard votes get counted.

I would not expect Carrot to stay "top 10" at all, seeing as she did poorly on the hot trending top 3 in Asia. And Yamato won't be that high either.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Tbh, I’m surprised Law is at #7. I was expecting him to be top 5 at least.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Tbh, I’m surprised Law is at #7. I was expecting him to be top 5 at least.

Like I said it's not a proper top 10, since we don't know what the actual vote count is.

Law i'm confident will be in the top 5 when the real results are out.

Not to mention all the known cheating, and organized voting happening.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Like I said it's not a proper top 10, since we don't know what the actual vote count is.

Law i'm confident will be in the top 5 when the real results are out.

Not to mention all the known cheating, and organized voting happening.

Yeah, that’s true. I just hope Luffy keeps first place but I won’t be surprised if Zoro takes first

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
SrjkzdX2_o.png

Most popular characters (January 26th)
Africa: Boa Hancock
Middle East: Yamato
Japan: Luffy
Oceania: Shanks
Latin America and The Caribbean: Sanji
Asia: Nami
Europe: Pedro
North America: Sabo

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Yamato's a guy, Loco.

I can say I'm Dolly Parton, that doesn't make me a woman.

I understand that she wants to be seen as Oden, but from all that I've read, I haven't read anything that means it includes actually becoming a man - aside from being called 'son'-thing - or that that she feels like a man in a womans body. It's just like how you call a dragqueen a 'she', while out of drag they're a 'he'. In my eyes, she's strongly devoted to character-play (since she idolizes him so much) and she's (most likely) not transgender.

True, I would like both to become official crew members, especially Carrot. She’s been traveling with them since Zou so just make her official Oda.

Agreed. While Nami and Carrot both use electricity, I do feel that Carrot has a very different way of using it. Since this is a pokémon fandom, it's basically the difference between a Castform using Thunderbolt and Zeroara using Plasma Fists.

I'm still undecided if I actually see Yamato joining, but in any case, she actually wants to go, there's a strong tie to Luffy through Ace's legacy, she's strong and (probably) has a Zoan Fruit that actually works like a normal Zoan (instead of Chopper's, which just makes him more human-like). So I definitely wouldn't mind it.

Etm_oMwWQAEqa44

Currently the top "10" on the worldwide popularity poll (does not include all regions) (doesn't represent actual vote count). So "top 10" is questionable at the least.
Voting ends at the end of the month, the real results come in May.

I'll be probably a very different "top 10" when everything is over, and all the postcard votes get counted.

I would not expect Carrot to stay "top 10" at all, seeing as she did poorly on the hot trending top 3 in Asia. And Yamato won't be that high either.

Low key thought you were taking a piss on the US2020 elections here. xD
- If it is, then I'm pretty sure Brook is going to win the election.

Unrelated:
Roger: I was the Pirate King!
Charlos: I'm universally hated!
Ichiji: I don't even have a personality!
All: 23 points.
Roger: Yikes.. I guess reaching Laugh Tale only gets you so far..

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
OFFICAL: As of January 31st

Yamato 11th

Carrot 17th

A couple a memes got in the top 100 too. The bug from Baratie and Gaimon are in.

---------------
The actual top 10

Shanks 10th

Boa 9th

Sabo 8th

Nami 7th

Robin 6th

Top 5
----------

Ace 5th

Law 4th

Sanji 3rd

Zoro 2nd

Luffy 1st

Full list

This is including the postcard votes. So yes this is more or less the legit 100.

Polls close at the end of the month and the final final results in May.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Glad to see Luffy kept first place and Law did make the top five. I’m curious to see if it is going to stay like that or not.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I’m curious to see if it is going to stay like that or not.

I'm pretty sure the only three things that have any chance of changing is Yamato stealing Shanks spot, Nami stealing Robin's and Zoro stealing Luffy's. Everything else seems like a lock.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Has anyone ever asked Oda in a SBS Segment what the Straw Hats would look like their genders were reversed? I’m curious about what a female Luffy would look like.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Has anyone ever asked Oda in a SBS Segment what the Straw Hats would look like their genders were reversed? I’m curious about what a female Luffy would look like.
If i'm not mistaken this has been done before. Don't really remember which volume though.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
If i'm not mistaken this has been done before. Don't really remember which volume though.
found it!
5f08a54cc414f743705dd77349180255794f9994_hq.jpg

xEryChan

Demon Child
Lmao, Girl Chopper is even more adorable. Now I want Luffy to crossdress even more, female Luffy is even more adorable than regular Luffy