• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Me and a friend of mine have been discussing how the SH end up on Elbaf. Because right now, unless they have a huge reason to stop by, even if it Usopp's dream, nothing is happening at Elbaf. Unless it's literally on the course to Laugh Tale.

I personally think she kidnaps O-Tama and that's how SH follow her to get her back.
I mean it could simply be the next island in the logpose, I mean the new logpose hasn't even been used yet despite being introduced at the end of FMI

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
wawawawawawawawawait, if you count WB as a team effort to bring down for BB..........and the 987678930 theories of him killing Shanks are true, that'd be his crew's solo effort..........interesting..........

Well, yeah: The Marines, Shichibikai and BB-crew took down Whitebeard. It was definitely a team effort.

Me and a friend of mine have been discussing how the SH end up on Elbaf. Because right now, unless they have a huge reason to stop by, even if it Usopp's dream, nothing is happening at Elbaf. Unless it's literally on the course to Laugh Tale.

I personally think she kidnaps O-Tama and that's how SH follow her to get her back.

I think Robin is more likely to get kidnapped. Big Mom has shown impatience towards Pudding awakening her 3rd eye skill.

I mean it could simply be the next island in the logpose, I mean the new logpose hasn't even been used yet despite being introduced at the end of FMI

Oda had to come up with an interesting way to get to LaughTale.. And so we now have Road Poneglyphs...

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Well, yeah: The Marines, Shichibikai and BB-crew took down Whitebeard. It was definitely a team effort.
I wasn't refuting that, just saying that it fuels the "BB kills Shanks" theory

xEryChan

Demon Child
I think Robin is more likely to get kidnapped. Big Mom has shown impatience towards Pudding awakening her 3rd eye skill.

Ehh, I personally don’t see Robin getting kidnapped. It would be redundant after the Water 7 saga. Plus, there is always a chance that the logpose will lead the Straw Hats to Elbaf.

Locormus

Ehh, I personally don’t see Robin getting kidnapped. It would be redundant after the Water 7 saga. Plus, there is always a chance that the logpose will lead the Straw Hats to Elbaf.

Then why would Oda give BM a line that she doesn't have the time to wait on Pudding anymore (her only way to read Poneglyphs) - and specifically mention to Kaidou to keep Robin alive?

It's fine that you don't see it happening, but why gloss over my argument that's substantiated by the text?! At least try to refute those two points.

Oda recycles plots all the time.. I mean -for example- haven't you noticed the amount of princesses that need help from the SH's?

xEryChan

Demon Child
Then why would Oda give BM a line that she doesn't have the time to wait on Pudding anymore (her only way to read Poneglyphs) - and specifically mention to Kaidou to keep Robin alive?

It's fine that you don't see it happening, but why gloss over my argument that's substantiated by the text?! At least try to refute those two points.

Oda recycles plots all the time.. I mean -for example- haven't you noticed the amount of princesses that need help from the SH's?

What was the point of giving Nami the logpose back in Fishman Island then? She haven’t used the new logpose yet. The storyline of having Robin kidnapped and having the Straw Hats follow her would be redundant after Water 7. Plus, I don’t see Oda doing another rescue storyline anytime soon, we’ve already quite a couple of those already as it is.

What makes you think I’m glossing over your argument? I’m fully aware of the fact that Big Mom does not want to wait for Pudding’s third eye awakening so what would be the point of refuting that?

Plus, do you think that if Big Mom tried to kidnap Robin, she would be successful? Robin would not go anywhere with her willingly.

Locormus

What was the point of giving Nami the logpose back in Fishman Island then? She haven’t used the new logpose yet. The storyline of having Robin kidnapped and having the Straw Hats follow her would be redundant after Water 7. Plus, I don’t see Oda doing another rescue storyline anytime soon, we’ve already quite a couple of those already as it is.

What makes you think I’m glossing over your argument? I’m fully aware of the fact that Big Mom does not want to wait for Pudding’s third eye awakening so what would be the point of refuting that?

Plus, do you think that if Big Mom tried to kidnap Robin, she would be successful? Robin would not go anywhere with her willingly.

I honestly don't know, the logpose novelty at this point is so ancient that I wouldn't know. My guess is that Nami would still have to navigate with it in order to reach the destination the RoadPoneglyphs denote.

Robin's imprisonment-storyline in the W7-arc is because the WG acknowledged her as a potential threat to the status quo. Guess who was involved at Water7? Cipher Pol. Guess who is at Wano? CP: Aigis Zero. Robin being kidnapped by a Yonkou is a means to an end and EXACTLY the reason why the WG moved on Robin in the first place. CP-0 being present falls in line with my speculation.

I'm thinking you're glossing over an argument because I present you with lines from the manga that are very obviously a set-up - and you ignore it and didn't try to refute it. You acknowledge that BigMom has said that she doesn't want to wait on Pudding any longer. How would you think BigMom will decipher the Poneglyphs then? What other options do you see that she does have in sight? And why wouldn't Robin be her best option?

Kidnapping is never willingly. Kidnapping is by force. Sanji went with Bège when he realized he had to to save the other SH's on Zou.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Wonder if Who’s Who may be saved rather than captured or whatever cause he went from a regular high tier fighter to someone that dumped more backstory and lore than you can imagine in just 2 chaps. Lmao.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Wonder if Who’s Who may be saved rather than captured or whatever cause he went from a regular high tier fighter to someone that dumped more backstory and lore than you can imagine in just 2 chaps. Lmao.
I like the theory that he's a spy for Blackbeard, though that's more of a thing I want to happen than something I think is likely.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I like the theory that he's a spy for Blackbeard, though that's more of a thing I want to happen than something I think is likely.
That theory technically got debunked after the first round of lore dump from him happened.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That theory technically got debunked after the first round of lore dump from him happened.
unless he was in Impel Down and escaped just 2 years ago due to Luffy and Blackbeard's shenanigans......but yeah that's stretching it
Are we still at wano? Oh come on, move on to elbaf already.
eadb904318341c3a01bf4e44dad3613f74b9ce6er1-938-727v2_uhq.jpg

Morax

King of heroes
unless he was in Impel Down and escaped just 2 years ago due to Luffy and Blackbeard's shenanigans......but yeah that's stretching it

eadb904318341c3a01bf4e44dad3613f74b9ce6er1-938-727v2_uhq.jpg
Wano is overrated, Oden is overrated. Here's why Elbaf is better :
>Strongest nation in the world
>GIANTS
>Shanks
>Usopp's dream