• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
It's debatable. Especially for Sasaki.

We still need to revisit Who'sWho as well, since we haven't seen him without the mask and the Cp0 are after him specifically.

But the best bet is that next chapter will focus on Black Maria and Robin/Brook.

Honestly Oda is dropping the ball currently.

We had no update on Kid and Law vs. Big Mom in ages, Killer has been dumped into offscreenland vs. Hawkins, the Scabbards were defeated, then healed, then most were on the brink of death again and now we're supposed to expect Inuarashi can fight Jack 1v1? Also, Denjirou has been MIA since the Scabbards split up (I'm guessing he's protecting the mystery healer). But if there's a mystery healer.. and I think I know who it is.. then why isn't she the one to go ahead and heal Zoro?!?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
E61E2hMXoAEX_a9

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
We still need to revisit Who'sWho as well, since we haven't seen him without the mask and the Cp0 are after him specifically.

But the best bet is that next chapter will focus on Black Maria and Robin/Brook.

Honestly Oda is dropping the ball currently.

We had no update on Kid and Law vs. Big Mom in ages, Killer has been dumped into offscreenland vs. Hawkins, the Scabbards were defeated, then healed, then most were on the brink of death again and now we're supposed to expect Inuarashi can fight Jack 1v1? Also, Denjirou has been MIA since the Scabbards split up (I'm guessing he's protecting the mystery healer). But if there's a mystery healer.. and I think I know who it is.. then why isn't she the one to go ahead and heal Zoro?!?
they did feel to short bbut mabye he getting pressure form fans and/or editor ect to start ending wono

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
they did feel to short bbut mabye he getting pressure form fans and/or editor ect to start ending wono
tbh I'm feeling there'll be a team fight ala Thriller Bark later on and that's why the separate matchups are ending so quickly

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
they did feel to short but maybe he getting pressure form fans and/or editor etc to start ending wano
I prefer it this way out of pacing which is nice rn with the fast pace of the fights ending like that.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I prefer it this way out of pacing which is nice rn with the fast pace of the fights ending like that.
Though I hope the anime expands on them. I mean that'd be a good way to stretch out episodes rather than le epic panning shots or flashbacks to 5 minutes ago

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Or the anime could go on break so that it's not so goddamn close to the manga. But that would cost them money or whatever.

PsychoLogical

Though I hope the anime expands on them. I mean that'd be a good way to stretch out episodes rather than le epic panning shots or flashbacks to 5 minutes ago
They prob will. Just like how they’ll prob extend the offscreened stuff like with Kanjuro and Carrot.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
They did feel too short, but maybe he's getting pressured by fans/editors/etc to start ending Wano.

Honestly, I don't see a need to end Wano in a rush - nor do I understand the sentiment. If you take two years building a story, why in the world would you want to rush through the climax and ending? I want worthwhile resolutions. I honestly feel very little with these matchups even when we know they've been setup a while ago. Going through a single chapter and that being it in terms of resolution just doesn't feel right. Every fight will start too feel as if it was easy if they manage to take out the baddie in a single chapter. I know a lot of the action is offscreened, but hey, that's not something we can judge or give value to. In example: "Franky got a big fight in Wano", "Yeah, we saw him beat Sasaki quite easily in one chapter, it wasn't much.", "Yeah, but a lot must've happened offscreen!", "Yeah, but I saw him finish Sasaki quite easily honestly, must not have been a hard fight. And he was in General Franky until the end, so he received barely any damage to himself. Especially once those Gifters changed team."

It's just sad that any potential for the story around these characters getting wasted if they have indeed wrapped up.

Quit watching during Marineford. I just couldn't take it anymore. So much action to show - and somehow they made the decision to literally fill episodes with drawings being pulled from the left side to the right side of the screen (sometimes the other way around, or god forbid, top to bottom), with a few shakes and/or shakey lines.. >.>

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Toei just had Zoro use CoC in tonight's episode.

What a way to ruin the initial reveal lul when they get to it next year. Lul

PsychoLogical

Toei just had Zoro use CoC in tonight's episode.

What a way to ruin the initial reveal lul when they get to it next year. Lul
I just saw that, cmon Toei, you had one job. Was this really necessary? So much for the surprise for when chapter 1010 gets animated. I pity all of the anime-only viewers that’ll prob wont get as hyped as manga readers did when it was officially confirmed.

PsychoLogical

Yamato’s DF name is officially revealed: It’s called the Dog-Dog Fruit Model: Okuchi no Makami, a wolf deity mythical zoan.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Credit: ScotchInformer

New Vivre card leaks:

Bounties:

King is 1.39 billion
WsW is 546 million
Sasaki is 472 million
BM is 480 Million
Ulti is 400 Million
Page One is 290 Million

Kaido is 59 years old, 710 cm and born in the grand line.
Yamato is "Woman" and birth place is "not clear".
All Flying Six have CoA and CoO.

King is 47 years old, 613 cm, born in the grand line.
Queen is 56 years old, 612 cm, born in the grand line.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Credit: ScotchInformer

New Vivre card leaks:

Bounties:

King is 1.39 billion
WsW is 546 million
Sasaki is 472 million
BM is 480 Million
Ulti is 400 Million
Page One is 290 Million

Kaido is 59 years old, 710 cm and born in the grand line.
All Flying Six have CoA and CoO.

King is 47 years old, 613 cm, born in the grand line.
Queen is 56 years old, 612 cm, born in the grand line.
post-Wano bounties sure gonna be hot :3

And the dumb Yamato gender debate fiasco can end now which should never have been a thing in the first place.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hype will be through the roof if Luffy actually hits the 5.6 billion mark this arc

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Black Maria born in Wano Country.
WsW from North Blue

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload

If this is true, which I'mma assume such for now after looking into ScotchInformer, I'm glad. partially cuz i keep calling her a "her" before changing it to "their" and now i don't have to! plus i'd like her as a girl

And the dumb Yamato gender debate fiasco can end now which should never have been a thing in the first place.

I could say a comment about how that debate likely started in the first place but I don't wanna open that can of worms so...I'mma just say I'm glad too.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
If this is true, which I'mma assume such for now after looking into ScotchInformer, I'm glad. partially cuz i keep calling her a "her" before changing it to "their" and now i don't have to! plus i'd like her as a girl

I could say a comment about how that debate likely started in the first place but I don't wanna open that can of worms so...I'mma just say I'm glad too.
Inb4 the debate continues due to technically not being info from inside the manga

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
the worst part is that i can totally imagine that

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
post-Wano bounties sure gonna be hot :3

100%.

Zoro and Sanji's bounties I feel at this point are going to be fairly obvious now that we know King's.

Franky and Robin aren't getting bounty cucked anymore that's for damn sure.

This is legit endgame.