• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So is yamato really joining the straw hats? Isn't it too late for additions now? Jinbei i can understand because he has been a big player since impel down but yamato is a literal who....
Wano is the last chance for any additional additions. Unlike most other characters and the late debut, Yamato has a high and genuine probability due to the amount of focus and indications given to her.

Morax

King of heroes
Wano is the last chance for any additional additions. Unlike most other characters and the late debut, Yamato has a high and genuine probability due to the amount of focus and indications given to her.
Do we need more additions at this point? 10 is a good number.

PsychoLogical

Do we need more additions at this point? 10 is a good number.
To be brutally honest, yes actually. There’s a bunch of loose ends that’ll require some additional firepower, alot of it. Biggest one being BB who also has a Titantic captain whose identity is still unknown.

Morax

King of heroes
To be brutally honest, yes actually. There’s a bunch of loose ends that’ll require some additional firepower. Biggest one being BB who also has a Titantic captain whose identity is still unknown.
i'm of the opinion that the crew hunt should of been done by pre-timeskip. I don't feel yamato like i felt robin or franky.

PsychoLogical

i'm of the opinion that the crew hunt should of been done by pre-timeskip. I don't feel yamato like i felt robin or franky.
Should've, but in the end didn't. Probably out of factors like trying to balance out the strength dynamics and synergy that was basically in place for essentially the entire series aka with the fighter trio so nothing changes which it never did in the end and never will.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Tbh how things are going I do think Yamato will join or Carrot, but that possibility is dwindling every chapter. Luffy said he'd need 10 more crewmates back in chapter 1 after all.

PsychoLogical

Tbh how things are going I do think Yamato will join or Carrot, but that possibility is dwindling every chapter. Luffy said he'd need 10 more crewmates back in chapter 1 after all.
At least 10 to be exact. Not including himself ofc

Leonhart

Imagineer
That's something I can agree on. Even as much as I like Jinbe for instance, I think he should've joined pre-timeskip or at the very least at the end of the Fishman Island arc since that way we would've had more time to get to see his interactions with the crew. Him joining in Wano when the story is supposedly ~85% done means that he'll have gotten much less screen-time than any of the other Strawhats by the time that the manga finishes.

This is why I don't like the idea of Yamato joining either: other than the fact that I find her character to be incredibly typical almost to the point of being mediocre personality-wise, I'm not enthralled by the idea of another late addition to the Strawhat crew even if her strength would come in handy during the final war.

Morax

King of heroes
Just noticed a small detail while watching WCi. Do caesar and judge have a history? They were talking like they knew each other.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Just noticed a small detail while watching WCi. Do caesar and judge have a history? They were talking like they knew each other.

Yes. They were all apart of the science group called MADS along with Vegapunk.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Mad scientists huh?
was hououin kyouma a part of the gang too? XD
Nah, Hououin Kyouma would never work for the organization

Plus they already have their own hammy mad scientist

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Carrot for Nakama stans officially in the mud.

And all was right with the world.

PsychoLogical

Sky Split for our Rubbery friend :3

PsychoLogical

That reminds me: CP0 failing their two orders gonna be so gud :3

Morax

King of heroes
Here’s a theory : what if the ‘sun god nika’ mentioned by who’s-who is actually joy boy? And since we know that the gum gum fruit was being transported by the WG with who’s-who guarding it( who was cp9 at the time) the fruit must be important. What if joyboy was the previous owner of the gum gum fruit?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
No more of this Big Mom in Elbaf nonsense.

This chapter basically confirmed Big Mom is 100% going down here. And i'm all for it.