• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

[img139]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d46/JoelBurger/Raptor%20Jesus%20Is%20Watching%20You/KochikameCameo.jpg[/img139]
Plus, a Kochikame cameo.

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
428 spoilers are out. Merry's back, the Franky Family aren't dead, and Oda's got a whole lot of explaining to do. I hope that Iceburg didn't rebuild it (That would mean Kaku lied and that would be a lame deus ex machina), i'd even be fine with it being the Klabautermann who rebuilt it, but either way, the ship is repaired, and there better be a good explanation.

This arc has been great mostly, but it needs a really strong finish, like in Alabasta and Skypiea. If the crew just leaves, I will be very disappointed.

lyder

Kaizoku-oH
Kecleon Freak said:
Oda's got a whole lot of explaining to do.

I'm not Oda-sensei but the only explanation I could think is that Going Merry was carried by a current which passes Enies Lobby.

Kecleon Freak said:
If the crew just leaves, I will be very disappointed.

I think you'll be... retreat is very imminent.

Chris

Old Coot
[img139]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d46/JoelBurger/Raptor%20Jesus%20Is%20Watching%20You/KochikameCameo.jpg[/img139]
Plus, a Kochikame cameo.
So Oda did do something for Kochikame's 30th anniversary? Nifty. Although I would have liked to have seen something similar to what Toriyama did. XD

[img139]http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9629/1819tw8.png[/img139]
Yays. Merman Island next maybe?

Also, it seems as though Enel is wailing on the moon.

Blaziryu

I think that Straw Hats next destination will be Elbaf, Island of the Giants. They might as well go there now since Kashi and Oimo (the giants at Enies Lobby) are planning on going home.

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai
Wow the latest chapter is worth the week break. The goodbye was astounding. All loose ends are wrappin up so cant wait to see where Oda is taking the story now.

mugen33

I think i learned something in school today about One Piece. You know Aesop, the guy who wrote all those fables like the Tortoise and the Hare? I think Oda got Ussop's name from that guy, cause he tells storys too. Do you think im right?

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Dang.. This chapter was really sad, when you think about how long the crew has been with Merry and all they've been through together. When Merry spoke, I was watery eyed. By the end I was in tears.

Rex Kamex

I think i learned something in school today about One Piece. You know Aesop, the guy who wrote all those fables like the Tortoise and the Hare? I think Oda got Ussop's name from that guy, cause he tells storys too. Do you think im right?

I'm not sure, but that might have been part of it. I think "Uso" means liar though. Of course, he could've combined "Uso" with "Aesop". It depends on whether or not Japan knows about him. Interesting though.

There was something I noticed about [SPOIL]Water 7. I forgot if I already said this or not, but 7 is the pH number for water (or something like that). I know there are, like, 7 gates or something in Water 7, but maybe this is where Oda got the idea.[/SPOIL]

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Mayn, that chapter was just emotional ownage, I was suprised Luffy cried. o_0

lyder

Kaizoku-oH
I think they'll gonna fetch Zoro a new sword...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Zoro: Hey Luffy, I need a new sword...

Soge King: I was able to conquer Sword Island once... blah... blah... blah...

Chopper and Luffy: Really?!?

Luffy: Yosh! Let's go to Sword Island!!!!!!!

PKMNPROF

I liked 430, it was one of two chapters that made my eyes a little moist. The other was when Robin asked Oliva, "Are you my mommy?" on Ohara.

I hope the got everything off of the Merry though...

Chopper: Bye Merry! *sob* ...Where is my medical bag?
Sogeking: Didn't you leave it on the...oh CRAP!