• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai
Yea but if he's musician and shipwright, then he'll go down the road of Usopp.
He'll be torn between playin and buildin, when we all know he's a shipwright at heart.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Pauly isn't strong, doesn't have a past, has sucky abilities, and only hint of personality being hating women wearing revealing outfits, which would get old quickly.

? Doesnt have a past, is that even possible? Robin didnt have a flashback till a few years after she joined. I catch a lot of personality from Paulie, and I happen to love his skills, and Usopp wasnt that strong at first either.

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Nico Robin made up for having a good and interesting ability, using ropes... yawn.

/\One Piece/\

Gumo Gumo no Pistol!
Yeah pauly joining aint gonna happen, Franky is most likely the one to join (duh).
and yeah pauly strong? no..he wasnt even shown to much during the arcs, and i do hope usopp goes to elbaf, and i do hope they they 2 crew members, but, i doubt that will happen.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Whats wrong with Paulie AND Franky?

Also, if they havnt shown Paulie too much, you cant really judge his abilities to the fullest extent. Plus, if the Adam Wood ship is indestructable, than they dont even need a shipwright anymore.

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Some guy in the background soaking up all Franky's awesomeness, that's what.

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Can we get off the discussion of Pauly joining the crew, because it's just not going to happen. I'd also like to say who's in JUS? Is it Pauly or Franky? 8D

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
He's going in mine too. <3

I want to see what his koma pieces will be like.

One involving him

Burning the Pluton Documents

Possibly? Or a Coup de Vent? Or him after getting some cola power during his first CP9 fight?

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
I hope something happens to make Franky weaker, cause he seems a little too strong to be a straw hat as he is now. The other straw hats are strong, but can always grow. How exactly can Franky grow? He seems to be pretty strong right now as it is.