• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

First introduced waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy back in Arlong Park, when Johnny and Yosaku where talking about the main powers, and were cut off before they could say the third and strongest one.

Pretty much 4 pirates who control the complete other side of the Grand Line. The reason the Warlords and Admirals exist is to pretty much keep these guys in place.

Two members include Dragon and Shanks, along with two shadowed members.

Plus, Coby knows Soru. Yays.

I lov One piece.

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
I thought one of the shadowed people looked kinda like Wapol.......XD

Wow, Coby actually looks good now.

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai
Sadly Robin got cut off in her rant of Dragon since something seemed to happen. Wonder what craziness of Dragon isnt known yet.

Koby looks like a young Paulie...first thought it was a flashback, but he looks awesome.
Helmeppo looks bad***** as well. Its a good chapter ofr One Piece.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
While I think it's impossible, I still see Oda doing something like make a fat old lady dewgong an extremely dangerous pirate.

I dunno, looks like maybe her sister or something. It would make sense to have a fishman(or woman) among the emperers. Hey, do you think that Luffy would ever become an emperor?

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
BattleFranky~40 said:
No, I just happen to have also taken my name from Franky's ships.

I always wondered that myself. >__<

So Kokoro, Chimney and Konbe I thought would join, since Kokoro has had a share of backstory too, though it's not very likely.

Rex Kamex

I always wondered that myself. >__<

So Kokoro, Chimney and Konbe I thought would join, since Kokoro has had a share of backstory too, though it's not very likely.

[SPOIL]True, the people of Skypiea had a backstory too.[/SPOIL]

Blues

Monkey Dragon
I saw the latest chapter and I must say: Oda is god.

Coby looks nothing like the annoying person he used to be (and what happened to his glasses?) and Helmeppo... Well, he looks almost cool. I was hoping we'd see them again, as kickass marines who could give Luffy a fight for his money.

Of course there's always...

I shall now change my name to Monkey D. Dragon, for Monkey Dragons pwn. I thought Dragon would turn out to be someone of importance, but not Luffy's father...

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
I kinda wanted Wiper to join, but he didnt. Maybe Franky wont join, and someone totally random joins the crew. Who knows, Oda may surprise us and have Foxy join(with the way Oda has been going lately, would it surprise us) Im not saying he will, I am just having my doubts about Franky now since if the ship is indestructable, why do they need a shipwright?

Blues

Monkey Dragon
Wiper didn't have anything to contribute to the crew, so it was obvious he wasn't going to join. However, this time, Luffy specifically said "We're getting a carpenter!" and them sailing on Franky's ship, it's obvious he's going to join.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
But why does he need to if the ship is already indestructable. And every character in the series could contriute to the crew. Usopp really didnt contribute much, yet he still joined.

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai
But why does he need to if the ship is already indestructable. And every character in the series could contriute to the crew. Usopp really didnt contribute much, yet he still joined.

Well even if it is "indestructable" the second part of the grandline is full of crazy things that probably could harm the ship. Even so it doesn't matter he could come just because he's cool like Chopper.
Also Tashigi didn't look like Kuina, she looked like Robin.
Helmeppo is hilarious back character, and its funny how Garp was saying to forget everything when he said it so casually. Wonder if word will spread that Luffy's the son of Dragon the Revolutionary and grandson of Garp the Fist.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Usopp didn't contribute much? What are you talking about Judai-and-sho?
  1. He looked after the ship constantly making repairs
  2. He's the one who painted the Strawhats flag
  3. The only strawhat that's any good with a cannon
  4. He upgrades Nami's weapons allowing her to take a more active role in battle, and is a master of planning
  5. Cheers the crew up when they're down
  6. Is the crews marksmen(obviously) and a very skilled one at that
  7. The dials he brought back with him have helped out on many occasion(including how they got down from Skypedia...was that manga or anime...I forget)
  8. Always stands up for his friends, and is willing to put his life on the line despite his lack of physical strength
  9. Befriended the two giants at Enies Lobby, to help infiltrate the place(and completely sweep through the marines)
  10. Saved Robin recently from being shipped off, and bought Franky time to reach her
  11. Burnt the flag down in order to encourage Robin to want to live(under Luffy's command granted, but who else could have done it?)
  12. Nami would have been dead in her fight against Miss Doublefinger
  13. Nami would have been dead in her fight against Kalifa if not for Usopp
  14. And most importantly of recent Usopp ecouraged Luffy to defeat Lucci, by placing himself in extreme danger
Usopp's actually contributed quite a lot. More than some of the other strawhats, that's for sure.

Franky says it's indestructable. Of course, he's probably not taken Luffy and the other powerful pirates strength into account. He's going to be needed to sort out everything that Luffy breaks.

Well even if it is "indestructable" the second part of the grandline is full of crazy things that probably could harm the ship. Even so it doesn't matter he could come just because he's cool like Chopper.
Also Tashigi didn't look like Kuina, she looked like Robin.
Helmeppo is hilarious back character, and its funny how Garp was saying to forget everything when he said it so casually. Wonder if word will spread that Luffy's the son of Dragon the Revolutionary and grandson of Garp the Fist.

An indestrucable ship needs a doctor. An indestructable ship does not need a carpenter.

Blues

Monkey Dragon
Usopp didn't contribute much? What are you talking about Judai-and-sho?
Huge list

I don't think that's what he meant. What I think he meant was they weren't particularly looking for a gunman, but Usopp joined anyway. That's the only real time they brought someone in just for the hell of it.

It's impossible for the ship to be indestructable, no matter what someone says. They said the tree was indestrctable, but they were able to CUT A PIECE OFF OF IT. That doesn't sound in destructable to me. Besides, I always thought he meant the main board couldn't be broken, like in Merry's case. Franky's going to need more materials for a whole ship besides a piece of wood, too, and you also can't deny the Straw Hats riding on HIS ship isn't a glaring clue.

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai
An indestrucable ship needs a doctor. An indestructable ship does not need a carpenter.

WEll there are a few things to that.
One, nothing is impossible in One PIece. even though it is "indestructable" it'll never hurt to have somebody to help repair the ship/or make it better such as adding things.
Second there are probably supernatural people/things/monsters etc. that probably could harm it.
A another good theory is that the ship wont be completely built yet and a carpenter aka Franky will join to help finish it.
Also wut Sabata said. The STRAW HATS are gonna ride it, so that means the ship will DEFINITELY get into bad shape.

[img139]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6687/001bs3.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3066/005bg5.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3899/007wi7.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7280/012hq5.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1971/014um9.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4710/016mr5.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1011/017yb9.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/525/019yz3.jpg[/img139]

In case for whatever reason somebody hasn't seen them already.