• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

Gentleman Skeleton

Breaking News: Hiruma the Bear has returned, and has captured Hachi with the intent of seeking revenge against Luffy.

You think? I mean, it make sense, but I was thinking of someone along the lines of Arlong. I guess we'll see once an image of this mysterious Dupal comes out.

Megchan

God IS in Control
We never saw Hiruma actually die. We only saw that a Seaking had eaten him. Camie has been swallowed by various Seaking over 20 times, and she's just fine. Hiruma could have survived, though scarred, and made his way to the Grand Line in order to plot his revenge.

Shut up.

I'll shut up, once you stop being an asshole. :D

Rave

Banned
People trying to argue with facetious, other people telling BattleFranky not to be an *******, what's the world coming to?

Watching all these "Li'l Vigilantes" make me laugh.

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
I thought his name was "Higuma".

Anyway, my instinct is telling me that Dupal is a "Soldier A" type that just stood in the background.

One of the random Fishman being assaulted during the Arlong arc.

Kinda like that episode of Gargoyles where this random soldier dude took revenge on Goliath or this guy on Stroker & Hoop who had the same voice but was really the same person that later plotted diabolical revenge on Stroker.

I thought his name was "Higuma".
Probably.

Anyway, my instinct is telling me that Dupal is a "Soldier A" type that just stood in the background.

Or someone from an unseen moment in the travels of the Strawhat Crew.

Or, hell, maybe it's that bartender from Alabasta. He never got the money for all that food and went bankrupt, forcing him to live on the streets.

Gentleman Skeleton

Or, hell, maybe it's that bartender from Alabasta. He never got the money for all that food and went bankrupt, forcing him to live on the streets.
Better yet, maybe he's...Pandaman!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
So does Luffy have a bad habit of asking new characters if they poop or something?

Rave

Banned
He's going to go crazy with that question on Fishman Island then.

I can't wait till he gives them his personal nicknames for them.

Emperor Time

Breaking News: Hiruma the Bear has returned, and has captured Hachi with the intent of seeking revenge against Luffy.

But even if Higuma the Bear did not get kill when he was eaten by the sea king, he still would have died from lack of food and drink from the ten years it took before Luffy defeated the sea king and thus forcing Higuma out of the sea king. Also are you related to the BattleFranky of Arlong Park Forums?

But even if Higuma the Bear did not get kill when he was eaten by the sea king, he still would have died from lack of food and drink from the ten years it took before Luffy defeated the sea king and thus forcing Higuma out of the sea king. Also are you related to the BattleFranky of Arlong Park Forums?

Who says he was still in the Seaking when Luffy defeated it?

And yes, I'm BattleFranky from AP. I also happen to be Jesus.

Rave

Banned
Who says he was still in the Seaking when Luffy defeated it?

But if he were in there still, he'd be eating the Seaking's ingested food, and then one day eventually pooped out.

And yes, I'm BattleFranky from AP. I also happen to be Jesus.

And I'm Philip J. Fry.

Blaziryu

I think this Duval guy is really Capt. Morgan. It makes sense since it was Luffy who ruin his career as a marine captain.