• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official One Piece Manga Discussion Thread

latios reborn

When his sea stone cuffs are off or else he would be like buggy trying to escape I would think since he can make keys.

William.

Impel Down didn't even put cuffs on Mr.3, Mr.3's new look's pretty awesome. ^_^"

Can't wait to see Bon Kurei's, Daz Bones and Crocodiles. :D

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Maybe I wasn't paying much attention to the panels but I think they did put seastone cuffs on Miis Tasurii. Without them, he could easily make wax keys to escape and use his wax powers to disable the monsters in level 2 should he meet any.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Anyone else see the dog in the background when Luffy and Buggy were yelling?

Rave

Banned
I was too busy looking for Pandaman to notice the dog.

latios reborn

Yeah what's the deal with pandaman he seems to be everywhere..

Rave

Banned
Read up on it.

Hiro xd

Charge at 3! 3!
Spoilers!

レベル3に行ってクロコでたよ
When they went to level 3 crocodile showed up.

ジンベエが戦いを止めたい理由は白髭を死なせたくないから。
The reason why Jinbei wants to stop this fight is because he doesn't want Whitebeard to die

クロコダイル登場。
Crocodile shows up

レベル2牢番スフィンクス登場。
Sphinx showed up in level 2.

ルフィ、バギー、Mr.3 レベル3へ落下
Luffy, Buggy and Mr.3 went down to level 3.

魚人島は大海賊時代に入ってから無法地帯と化した
When the the Great Pirate Age started, Fishman Island became lawless.

新世界へ向かう海賊たちが必ず通過する場所だから
It is because all of the pirates who are heading to the new world must pass through it.

それを救ったのは白ヒゲ「今日からここはおれのナワバリだ!」
The one who rescued them was Whitebeard 「from today on, this is my turf!」

それ以降、魚人島に手を出すものはいなくなり、島には平和が訪れた
Since then no one ever laid a hand on this island and peace came to this island

それがジンベイが白ヒゲに肩入れする理由
and thats why Jinbei is backing up Whitebeard

世界にはそんなシマがたくさんある
There are a lot of islands just like this in the New World

ジンベイは白ヒゲ亡き後の世界の混乱を強く危惧している
Jinbei is fears that after Whitebeard's death the world will go into chaos

あーっと、ルヒたちは、っと
and luffy&company are

なんやかんやがあってバギと3と一緒に抜けた床からレベル3に落ちてった
there was something or what ever it is Buggy and Mr.3 took it out and they fell from the floor to level 3

レベル2のボスはスフィンクスじゃった
In level 2 the boss was Sphinx.

Originally Posted by sugarboy
what i can translate or read from the pics

the pic with luffy, sphinx and the others

buggy:u~~wa~~ there is something over there, this is ------

luffy: *********** (i have no idea what is he saying i cant read what is written)

Mr.3: the master who protects the stairs

sphinx is daydreaming of ramen

buggy: we are reminding him of noodles!!

sphinx: amen

buggy: he just prayed!!!

-----------------------------------------------
second pic
crocodile is saying that he wants to go and arrest white beard but there is no more chance for him to do so

jinbei: you~~ (in a rude way)

ace: u want to take my old man's head?

crocodile: i am not the only one

other prisoners:「kill white beard!!」
「that ******* will die? yahoo!」
「that's good!! superb!!」
「take me out to the sea!! i will be the one taking that *******'s head」
「let me fight him too」
「gyahahahaha」
「i will end up white beard's era」

jinbei: shut up you *******s!!

corocdile: jinbei! -cant read this- u better remember this very well.... -then he mentions something about white beard and roger and some people called (*something* medalist)- and of these people there are thousands of them out there in the sea kuhahahahaha!!!
------------------------------

thats the best i can do folks and sorry for any mistakes

Rave

Banned
I liked the Crocodile cameo this chapter.

latios reborn

I guess because he's powerful and with that power comes enemies.

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
530 Spoilers are out. It seems that Mr. 2 Bon Kurei reappears, and a small devil-like guard with the Blugori symbol on his head named 'Saldes'.

Gentleman Skeleton

It seems that Oda has made a reference to the villian in the upcoming One Piece 10 Movie, with Sengoku saying that the Flying Pirate "Golden Lion" escaped from Impel Down 20 years ago.

Chimchar15

It seems that Oda has made a reference to the villian in the upcoming One Piece 10 Movie, with Sengoku saying that the Flying Pirate "Golden Lion" escaped from Impel Down 20 years ago.

Man is it me or does One Piece get better and better with each chapter? I mean with all these events, and all these new characters coming up One Piece's popularity is going to skyrocket.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Man is it me or does One Piece get better and better with each chapter? I mean with all these events, and all these new characters coming up One Piece's popularity is going to skyrocket.

It's already the number 1 manga, it really can't get much more popular.

Gentleman Skeleton

It's already the number 1 manga, it really can't get much more popular.

Really? I thought it was seconded only by Kochikame.

Blaziryu

If they escape from Impel Down alive, I think Buggy is going to make a new crew w/ Mr. 3 & Bon Clay/Mr. 2. Is it me, or does the levels of Impel Down kinda relate w/ the 6 realms of Buddha?

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
The six realms of Buddha? You mean the paths of reincarnation? I don't think that's the case since one of the paths is the Deva path. I'd like to see someone make a hell out of that.
A little tidbit: According to Buddhism, the Human path is the best path to take for reincarnation because being human means you get to learn from mistakes and seek enrichment and stuff like that. Devas live a much better life than humans, but because of that they do not have the will to enrich themselves with...enrichment. Humans are the only ones who can achieve Nirvana.

Still, the 3 floors (4 if you count the Inferno Hell) all can be somewhat related to the paths of reincarnation. Floor 1, Blade Hell can be related to the Asura path, Asura being bloodthirsty warriors who are always craving a fight. Floor 2, Beast Hell can be related to the Animal path. Floor 3, Starvation Hell can be related to the Preta path, Preta being hungry ghosts with thin mouths who are always eating but can never relieve their hunger. Floor 4, Inferno Hell can be related to the Hell path.

You didn't happen to get this idea from Naruto, did you?