• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Orangeshipping Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Its been mentioned at least 3 times, though the 3rd was Daisy imagining the 2 of them in a romantic situation as prince/princess

That's true. In Choronicles, that will be a major Orangeshipping that I cannot miss.

STJ

meh..^_^'
I'm glad this thread is still alive, though finding topics is becoming increasiingly difficult ^^'

That's a great comic, Buster_wolf, I hope you finish it soon, I'm curious as to what's gonna happen :p
Mmmm, I think Daisy might be one of the major orange shippers. XD
I'd like to think that as well

Topic

Do you reckon we'll see the two of them again soon? (with the league almost finished and all)

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Do you reckon we'll see the two of them again soon? (with the league almost finished and all)

I hope so. Misty,and Tracey will be reunited.

Lux

Carpe diem ~
Lovely comic, Buster_wolf! I'm looking forward the next one! ^^

I'm glad this thread is still alive, though finding topics is becoming increasiingly difficult ^^

Yep... the lack of episodes without both Misty and Tracey in them contributes a lot to the lack of topics. Recently, however, we got to see the mini-misty lure she sent to Ash, along with some other stuff people sent him from Pallet town to cheer him up. And soooo, a friend sending to the other one a cheering up gift is shippy, but Tracey giving Misty an Azurill is not shippy?... I'll never understand some people.

And soooo... if the lure was given to Ash by Oak, I suppose Tracey was he one whom broght it from Cerulean City after another time he visited Misty's :D

Ooh, I hope so. They reunite every single end of journey, so I hope this time isn't going to be different. I'm looking forward to see how developed is Misty and Tracey's relationship by now.

Jemi Rose

Thunder Trainer
First time as an Orangeshipper!

Hey, everyone! I'm new to this thread...and I just couldn't pass by the opportunity to finally say I'm glad I'm an Orangeshipper! (Though, also and advancedshipper as well) Anyways, I love this couple cause I do more interaction between this two. It's pretty much a couple that have some chemistry going on between them, am I right?

Anyways, I hope that I will be able to give out some fanart of Orangeshipping.

I hope when everyone reunites theres some good Misty/Tracey interaction. Last time she blew off Ash for Tracey. Maybe this will happen again?

Oh, I would hope so too! I would love if (in the episode, if it did come out in the series) Misty and Tracy were talking alone somewhere at least by the lake or so in the night. Maybe, they would find out that they actually have something going on. But that's just my wishful thinking...

Later

~*Jemi Rose*~

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Well Misty is into romance. Her, Drew, and Brock are the only kids on the show who have shown direct interest in romance, so it wouldn't be improbable for them to interact romantically

STJ

meh..^_^'
Well, I'm not quite sure about Drew.. the only thing about him is that he carries roses.. but really (in my opinoin) that doesn't make him a romantic.. only if he says so

Then agian, I don't support Contesetshipping at all, go fig

Of course, May likes romance too,thought of course, getting a boyfriend is definetely not on her high proprity list.. then again.. the oonly person I see who actually does have romance like that is Brock..

But since this is the Orangeshipping thread... You guys may not know, but I'm now the co-owner of teh Ornageshipping website with Booncey... so if there's any stuff you guys want to contribute, say so now :p

I was thinking of adding new sections, but since freewes only allows 7 pages..

Lux

Carpe diem ~
Jemi Rose said:
Hey, everyone! I'm new to this thread...and I just couldn't pass by the opportunity to finally say I'm glad I'm an Orangeshipper! (Though, also and advancedshipper as well) Anyways, I love this couple cause I do more interaction between this two. It's pretty much a couple that have some chemistry going on between them, am I right?

Anyways, I hope that I will be able to give out some fanart of Orangeshipping.

Yay, another orangeshipper! Welcome to this thread, Jemi Rose! I'm looking forward to see your fanart. You know, it's really hard to find both orangeshipping fiction and art.

You guys may not know, but I'm now the co-owner of teh Ornageshipping website with Booncey... so if there's any stuff you guys want to contribute, say so now :p

I was thinking of adding new sections, but since freewes only allows 7 pages..

Yeah, too bad only 7 pages are allowed... Booncy has invited me to be a co-owner too (points to sig), and I updated the pictures section with a few stuff... not much though. BTW, you've done a nice job there, STJ! I'm glad we're a team :)

Hikarii

Two i's, not one!
Oh my gosh. It's nice to be in a Pokeshipping/Contestshipping-free zone. Kinda. XD I think most Pokeshippers are Contestshippers as well. =X

Nice artwork there, buster_wolf. ^^ I think I'd like to try my hand at drawing these two, but then I'd get questioned by my sister, and what would I say then? Hmm.

Yeah. I find it funny how a Kasumi giving Satoshi her lure is considered shippy, but Kenji giving Kasumi an Azurrill that IS the offspring of his Marril isn't? What are the defenses for that one? =P (ie., the reasons defending Pokeshipping for that one. What, that Azurrill was given to her because they're friends and Kenji knows that Kasumi adores adorable water Pokemon? @_@;;)

Freewebs has a page limit? Really? =/

Jemi Rose

Thunder Trainer
Yeah, same here (The website, I mean) Anyways, you guys I need help! Ok, I need to send some fanarts to someone who can actually put it over the website. I don't have advanced technology to put the fanarts into the computer. -.-;. So, I need to send it to someone who can actually put it on the computer. Help!

~*Jemi Rose*~

sparksearcher

Proud Orangeshipper
*decides to stop lurking in the thread and finally post something*

I just found this thread (and the serebii site) about 2 weeks ago. I've been reading all the posts but I haven't been motivated to actually join and say anything. Mostly because I had nothing to say...

But I've been an Orangeshipper for a while, even Pokeshipping was the big thing and people didn't like the idea of Orangeshipping. I think it was a random commercial for the Orange Islands that inspired me to be an Orangeshipper. I don't remember all the details but I know the commercial said Ash and Misty were gonna get a new companion and Misty was like "I hope he's cute" and she was blushing and then I just loved it. I was upset when Tracey left but Pokemon Chronicles reunited them (bare with me, I'm American and I haven't actually seen an episode on my TV. Just what's out on youtube.com) so that makes me happy. I just wanted to say I'm proud to be an Orangeshipper and that I'm in the process of writing a couple Orangeshipping fanfics. I'm almost done with one of them and I'll post the link when I put it up.

Hikarii

Two i's, not one!
Welcome aboard. I'm the same way.

I just found this thread (and the serebii site) about 2 weeks ago. I've been reading all the posts but I haven't been motivated to actually join and say anything. Mostly because I had nothing to say...

As long as you have the fanart on the computer, that's all you need. No advanced technology needed. Sign up for something like photobucket.com and start uploading.

Yeah, same here (The website, I mean) Anyways, you guys I need help! Ok, I need to send some fanarts to someone who can actually put it over the website. I don't have advanced technology to put the fanarts into the computer. -.-;. So, I need to send it to someone who can actually put it on the computer. Help!

~*Jemi Rose*~

sparksearcher

Proud Orangeshipper
I think Jemi Rose means the fanart was done on paper and a scanner is needed to get the work on the computer. I have one, but I don't really have an address you could send me the fanart to because I'm in between home and my college dorm right now.

Thanks, I feel welcome. I got a review on my Orangeshipping fanfic a few minutes ago. Positive review. The person said she's not big on the Misty/Tracey thing but she actually liked my story. I love making people see couples in new lights.

STJ

meh..^_^'
I don't remember all the details but I know the commercial said Ash and Misty were gonna get a new companion and Misty was like "I hope he's cute" and she was blushing and then I just loved it.

I've heard of that commercial so long ago... it seems to be a kidswb type commercial...which examplins why I never saw it XD

But having said that, welcome aboard to the thread! It's great to have new posters here...

Freewebs has a page limit? Really? =/
yep, 7 pages.. :/

LOL, I used to have a scanner, but I don't anymore, which is a pity, I woudn't mind doing some drawings either, though to be perfectly honest I would probalby suck at drawinganything romantic XD

Booncy

Cascade Trainer

But I've been an Orangeshipper for a while, even Pokeshipping was the big thing and people didn't like the idea of Orangeshipping. I think it was a random commercial for the Orange Islands that inspired me to be an Orangeshipper. I don't remember all the details but I know the commercial said Ash and Misty were gonna get a new companion and Misty was like "I hope he's cute" and she was blushing and then I just loved it. I was upset when Tracey left but Pokemon Chronicles reunited them (bare with me, I'm American and I haven't actually seen an episode on my TV. Just what's out on youtube.com) so that makes me happy. I just wanted to say I'm proud to be an Orangeshipper and that I'm in the process of writing a couple Orangeshipping fanfics. I'm almost done with one of them and I'll post the link when I put it up.

Lol! I vaguely remember that commercial for the Orange Islands promo. It aired somewhere around late December '99 / early January '00 after the end of the Indigo League! I also remember Misty's comment :) along with the Kids WB announcer during the commercial sayins who's the new guy that teams up with Ash and Misty!

Jemi Rose

Thunder Trainer
Ok, so you guys how am I able to put this fanart that I have it laying on top of my desk? XD!

Anyways,
Do you think that outside from the series of Pokemon, Misty and Tracey to be likely getting to be really close friends?If so, how do you see it?

Later
~*Jemi Rose*~

Status
Not open for further replies.