• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official PBR FAQ / Help / Question Thread

^Jµãñ^

Dragon Trainer
Is there a form to transfer again electivire and magmortar to a ds game that you already did? will erase the wonder cards work?

Is there a form to transfer again electivire and magmortar to a ds game that you already did? will erase the wonder cards work?

Its like a event, you can only get one of them on the same game.
If you have anoter game, then you can get anoter one. But on the same game that you already did, it shall not work.

^Jµãñ^

Dragon Trainer
thanks for the answer....it's a shame i needed other magmortar and electivire for trade.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Anything with 31 IV in all 6 stats won't be allowed.
False. All 31/31/31/31/31/31 can exist (there are 6 combinations possible for wild Pokemon and probably a ton more for bred Pokemon), so therefore it can pass

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
I think you rebeat the Colosseum on a different tier or something along those lines...

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
what i've heard is that you battle the colosseums on lvl 50 and if the "leaders" have the shiny outfits at that time then you get them but if they don't have the shiny outfits the first time you beat them on lvl 50 then you can't get it.
thats what i've read.

1. If I have both a DS and a Wii without Wifi, can they still locate each other and can I then import pokemon from the DS to the Wii?

And another question thats really not about PBR, but I hope you can answer

2. I have to set up my wi-fi. Should I buy a wireless router, or the Wi-Fi USB connector?
Can the USB enable Wi-Fi on both my DS AND my Wii?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
1. If I have both a DS and a Wii without Wifi, can they still locate each other and can I then import pokemon from the DS to the Wii?

And another question thats really not about PBR, but I hope you can answer

2. I have to set up my wi-fi. Should I buy a wireless router, or the Wi-Fi USB connector?
Can the USB enable Wi-Fi on both my DS AND my Wii?

1st question: You don't need Wi-Fi to connect a DS to a Wii.
2nd question: I've had 3 of those Wi-Fi connecters and they've all broken whithin a week. I would get a wireless router.

kaonohiokala

What are the reasons that Pokemon are not allowed on Wi-Fi? Is there any reason besides them being hacked? I would also like to know exactly how they check for Pokemon. I have a few hacked teams, and some are allowed online and some are not.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I believe if you have Arceus or a non-legit Darkrai and the like, it won't let you through, even if they have legit stats. All the other possibilities are from stat hacking and such.

That's the only reason I can think of.

^Jµãñ^

Dragon Trainer
But not always works, the other day i fought with a guy with a shiny darkrai that was also in a cherish ball, of course that can't be possible 'cause if it is in a cherish ball it would suggest is an event but event darkrai can't be shiny. So i guess PBR just checks the stats and movesets if they're ok it lets the pokemon be used even if it's not legit. And i heard from people that encountered arceus in wifi.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomists.
Is it possible to use moves such as Dragon Rage and Sonicboom in the Mini Cup?

Trips

ok im thinking of getting wii and this game too and battle online. i keep hearing a ban list or stuff. Whats this "Ban list" for pokemon?

Last edited:

^Jµãñ^

Dragon Trainer
pokemon that can't be used online, such as Arceus that hasn't been released officialy. I don't exactly now which ones are banned, someone here should help you.

Arande

AFAIK the only ones still banned are arceus and non-japanese shaymin.

And of course the usual hacks of illegal EV/IV/movesets...for the most part... (I've yet to see any online)

Jaguar297

I'm back!
Hey, you've helped me y'know? Thanks a lot noobers. Now all I have to do is do the codes and beat that last collesium!

darklord18

I have three questions?
What are the ranks and what do they do?

What title can unlocked by making a pass with all with the same type and can I keep it after I change the team?

How can you get the different color costumes of the leader (heard somewhere you can get then.)

Arande

I have three questions?
What are the ranks and what do they do?

What title can unlocked by making a pass with all with the same type and can I keep it after I change the team?

How can you get the different color costumes of the leader (heard somewhere you can get then.)

1 Ranks are a measure of difficulty for that set of a stadium. 1 being easiest, 8 being hardest.

2 you get "<poke> fan" and no, you have to have the required pokes on the pass for certain trainer titles.
(wait, did you mean all the same poke? or just the same types. There's a title for having 3 of the same type per trainer model per type)

3 That's pure luck when you get the outfit. I also recall hearing once you get said costume, you can't try to get the shiny outfit again. (ust like once you buy a piece of clothing, it's "sold out" once you get the outfit, that's it)

Last edited:

darklord18

1 Ranks are a measure of difficulty for that set of a stadium. 1 being easiest, 8 being hardest.

2 you get "<poke> fan" and no, you have to have the required pokes on the pass for certain trainer titles.
(wait, did you mean all the same poke? or just the same types. There's a title for having 3 of the same type per trainer model per type)

1 can we change the rank?

2 both, so if i a team of psychic type and have the title for it on then put a fire type, I lose the title?