• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official PBR FAQ / Help / Question Thread

Arande

1) you can only go up in rank. Master battle is the only one you can choose what rank to fight (basically the sets)

2) no, once you remove a poke that is required for the title, the passes title will be reverted to a basic one. (IE, you MUST use 6 flygon for "flygon fan") The type one you are referring only requires 3 pokes that share that type.

Last edited:

Trebek

Game Show Host
Just a quick question(s) here.

I want to buy a DS and Diamond. I already have Battle Revolution and am planning to buy Platinum in March. I am wondering if it would be possible to have pokemon from Diamond put onto Battle Revolution, and then from there put onto Platinum, somewhat like what you could do in the old Pokemon Stadiums. Is this possible? If not, I would probably end up just waiting for Platinum to come out in March before getting a DS, so any information would be helpful.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Just a quick question(s) here.

I want to buy a DS and Diamond. I already have Battle Revolution and am planning to buy Platinum in March. I am wondering if it would be possible to have pokemon from Diamond put onto Battle Revolution, and then from there put onto Platinum, somewhat like what you could do in the old Pokemon Stadiums. Is this possible? If not, I would probably end up just waiting for Platinum to come out in March before getting a DS, so any information would be helpful.
I assume that you mean Moving most of your Pokémon to another game. PBR doesn't move Pokémon. (PBR only makes a Copy of your Pokémon on your game at that time, for use in Passes and PBR's Stadium)

No 4th Gen games allow users to Place their entire Boxes on Daimond and then place it on the Pearl or Platnimum. The only way at the moment is to TRADE Via 2 DSes.

Also, to top it off your PBR Profile is attached to that DS Game.

workingboy456

2 Questions from a newbee

Ok, my 6 yr old and I are still fiddling around with this.
So I gather :
1) That the way for him and me to do multiplayer mode is to go to Free Battle. Are there any other requirements?

2) I realize because we dont have a DS we are limited to the number of pokemon was have but we can get a Friend Pass over WIFI correct?

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
1. As long as you both have a Pass to use, it should work fine. Just make sure the rules don't have level restrictions that make it so your passes don't qualify.
2. Yes, you can get passes from WiFi. After a battle, there will be an option asking if you would like to trade passes (not actually trade, but gain theres as a copy in your game); It will only work if both players select Yes though.

ESPEOPN MASTER

Phychic master
Just wondering but do formal top/pants exist? If so how do you obtain them? Have not found any info so far.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
hey dude mega-thanks for this thread :)

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
Can anybody tell me if the strenght of attacks like Frustration or Return is also transfered when you use Pokemon from your D/P game who know these attacks?
My Ambipom knows Return and I want to use it in Battle Revolution so is the strenght of this attack in Battle Revolution identical with the strenght it has got in D/P?

Arande

Can anybody tell me if the strenght of attacks like Frustration or Return is also transfered when you use Pokemon from your D/P game who know these attacks?
My Ambipom knows Return and I want to use it in Battle Revolution so is the strenght of this attack in Battle Revolution identical with the strenght it has got in D/P?

Yes, moves like return and frusturation are still affected by happiness.

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
Okay,thanks!:)
I didn´t know wether the happiness of a Pokemon changes when it is used in Battle Revolution!?
Good to know that it doesn´t change :p

mewfanforlife

Does anyone have advice for handling the Rain Dance team Mysterio uses in round 8? (The one if you used Diamond) All of his Pokemon outspeed mine, so I get destroyed by his attacks. I was able to do some damage when I brought an un-eved Groudon in for Drought, but I still only got through two of his ubers before losing.

BadIntent

MSankey
Most people have told me that a trick room team works well. I tried it and it does wonders. Have Dialga set up the TR and have your other pokemon protect on the first turn so it doesn't get hit by water spout. Dialga can take it, and since all of Mysterial's pokemon are pretty quick TR will give you a huge advantage.

*OR* put a choice scarf on a pokemon faster than Kyogre with Thunder (like a Zapdos ev'd in speed.) Kyogre is scarfed but if you put it on Zapdos, it will outspeed Kyogre and you'll have a reliable Thunder in the rain for Lugia and Manaphy.

sitekickdude1432

Mega Absol <3
:'( omg on every guide and walkthrough i find it says that sunset collosieum is single battle.
on my game its a double battle! i rly need to know if there is a way to change it.
please and thank you!

Last edited:
can you have more than one friend pass from the same person?? everytime i save and load battle passes from file B to file C in my game, they overwrite themeselves and I always have only one friend pass available.

Hi, then I save and load battle passes from my files (from the same CD) of BR they overwrite themselves therefore i only have one friend pass. how can I have more friend passes without overwriting them

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire Trainer Blaze

It's been a while...
For the Mystery Gift TMs, can you get them multiple times, or just once?

BadIntent

MSankey
Hmm... Are you saying that the friend pass you got online overwrites itself? If that's what you mean, then the problem could be that you battled the same person online multiple times. Every time you battle the same person, their friend pass gets "updated" instead of you receiving a new one. I may be misunderstanding you however.

Pearl's Perap

I was just wondering, how do you actually obtain perfect points? Some times when I lose I seem to have them and other times I don't. It's really annoying when I get to a Colosseum leader and end up getting knocked out and having to begin again ;/