• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official PBR FAQ / Help / Question Thread

Atreyu

Are the Australian codes to get Electivire and Magmortar different than overseas?

5wamp3rt

help with the 8th set of the masters battle's rain team? Me and my friend can't beat it. :(

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
help with the 8th set of the masters battle's rain team? Me and my friend can't beat it. :(

Well... you can use either ubers or use your best ev-trained Pokemon (if you have one). Also, try to use a Pokemon that can change the weather. If you can't do that, then use a Pokemon that have powerful electric-type moves since it gets powered up under the rain by 150%. I hope that helps a little bit.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Well... you can use either ubers or use your best ev-trained Pokemon (if you have one). Also, try to use a Pokemon that can change the weather. If you can't do that, then use a Pokemon that have powerful electric-type moves since it gets powered up under the rain by 150%. I hope that helps a little bit.
Thunder in the Rain also has a Accuracy Boost, to 100%.

Rabidmunchlax

When you unlock the heated and shocking gifts (electivire and magmortar) can you send them to pearl and then send them to platinum aswell or can you only send it to one game ?

Yes, and the surfing pikachu.

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
What about the bronze, black, and white passes that can only be obtained in the Japanese version of the game?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
What about the bronze, black, and white passes that can only be obtained in the Japanese version of the game?

I've been trying to find info on them too. And even Serebii doesn't know how to get them. I'm begining to wonder if they even exist?

R_N

*sigh*
Sunset Colosseum

4 trainers
Pool of 12 pokemon each

Are there any pokemon that each trainer will always lean towards?
What are general pokemon to try and use each round?
Why is this colosseum so unfair?

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
*sigh*
Sunset Colosseum

4 trainers
Pool of 12 pokemon each

Are there any pokemon that each trainer will always lean towards?
What are general pokemon to try and use each round?
Why is this colosseum so unfair?

the pokemon that are your best bet imo are vulpix and maybe pelipper and lombre and someone else like dragonair. the dragon rage trick worked for me majorly. just go with what you know and try like hell to win it

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Soon i have BR :)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
How long did I take Nintendo last time to update the PRB servers to allow the English versions of Darkrai and Shaymin? They still aren't allowing TRU Arceus and it's starting to annoy me.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
They arent? i have my tru arceus, oaks letter event, and members pass pokemon on there... hmm...

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
They arent? i have my tru arceus, oaks letter event, and members pass pokemon on there... hmm...

Have you tried your TRU Arceus on Wi-Fi? Does it work for you?