• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official PBR FAQ / Help / Question Thread

dabicho

Really? so you get a grid of 12 bottons, 6 in each half of the screen?
I though each player took a turn to pick moves.

So, does that mean you can't play 2p vs mode with only one wiimote? I seem to remember that being posible

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
ah, this will surely help, thank you noobers, you are helping alot of people by posting this list on serebii.

Arande

You can, but like I said it shows stuff on the screen you wouldn't really want your opponent to see. Especially since the menu changes if you go to select a switch, giving away you are switching...

dabicho

I am just trying it, and you don't need to use the pointer at all, and as all options are displayed all the time, so you can't see what the other did, even if he's switching pokemon.

Only down is that you get to see at each other available moves, and the layout can be confusing at first. But then, they are even... Or

...like I said before, just turns to close eyes, or mind something else while the other poke's moves are being displayed, they've got only one game, so there seems to be no other way.

Last edited:

-Giga-

Dang! They have lots of items I need!
It's a shame I sold my PBR for SSBB...ok, its not a shame.
Good Guide by the way.

If I buy a Mystery Gift item from the shop, can I get it more than once if I buy it again. Also, can more than one DS cartridge get it?

Shuam

righteous
If I buy a Mystery Gift item from the shop, can I get it more than once if I buy it again. Also, can more than one DS cartridge get it?
If it's a berry or something like that, yes. If it's the Pikachu or the Electivire or the Magmortar, no. And yes, more than one cartridge can get it, but it has to be a different file on your PBR. One DS game per PBR file.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
This is very helpful information.

Stickied.

X Wolf X

Dark Trainer
What do people think is better for using on wifi (3v3) Stealth rock or spikes? I'm not sure which one to put on my Skarmory :)

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
What do people think is better for using on wifi (3v3) Stealth rock or spikes? I'm not sure which one to put on my Skarmory :)

It really depends on your team. Spikes can do more damage to things that aren't weak to Rock, but takes longer to fully set up and doesn't affect Flying / Levitate Pokémon. Stealth Rock is great for things like Salamence or Gyarados, especially if your team has problems with them.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
The list looks perfect. Congrats. ^_^

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I only need a couple of clothes, I have everything else! Great guide, it must have took you a long time to make it!