• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official PBR Recent Happenings Thread

Profesco

gone gently
Femme Fatale said:
Lol Overheat...Still, kid could've just had Plat for the Scizor ;P

Yeah. That was before I found out that Platinum gave Scizor Bullet Punch.

Stupid community-wide spoiler leakage... >_>;

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i did some battling at neon colloseum lately just to get used to the way of battling since that colloseum is the worse colloseum i know,
after that i bought myself some decent clothes and redressed my character with it and i started battling at the courtyard colloseum and ended up with a streak of 57 wins,
i resigned because it was getting awfully cold in my room.

Connor™

Showstopper
i did a few battles to get points and bought a few new clothes, unlocked the magmoratar / e-vire events and sent them to my ds and sent a few of the tm's to my ds (can't remember which 1's i choose them randomly lol).

Connor™

Showstopper
i did a few battles to get points and bought a few new clothes, unlocked the magmoratar / e-vire events and sent them to my ds and sent a few of the tm's to my ds (can't remember which 1's i choose them randomly lol).

EDIT:sorry 'bout the double post people -_-;

BadIntent

MSankey
PPLs! i finally beat set 8 of masters and I'm liek wow! i finally beat that game! btw i finished Metroid Prime 3 the same day.

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
I conquered the set 4 with trouble at the trainers, but almost easy against Dialga.

Dressed my characters, Take the Electivire, Magmortar, Pikachu and a Stone Edge.

Battled sometimes at Wi-Fi, winning about 75% of the battles, but lose my Torterra, Infernape and Palkia to A SINGLE ALAKAZAM WITH FOCUS SASH. ¬¬

Beated a guy with Rayquasa, Giratina and Dialga with my Electivire =D

BadIntent

MSankey
Right now I'm doing the trade battles so I can show up my brother by beating him with an all rentals pass. I keep getting scraped by set six though...

Beat a guy with Rayquasa, Giratina and Dialga with my Electivire =D

The PBR Electivire you get to take is an absolute boss! I just changed a couple moves then effort trained it, and now it's my most versatile Pokemon

Connor™

Showstopper
Right now I'm doing the trade battles so I can show up my brother by beating him with an all rentals pass. I keep getting scraped by set six though...

The PBR Electivire you get to take is an absolute boss! I just changed a couple moves then effort trained it, and now it's my most versatile Pokemon

yeah i did basically the same thing and it can seriously sweep teams. i swept a few on random wifi ^^ i laughed when this dude fought me with a team of magikarps lol. i sent the magmortar to my ds and bought some new clothes for my character.

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer

Why change his attacks? His Movepool is the best you can get xD
Just Effort train and finish xD

The Magmortar I didn't like too much, Blaziken is better xD

Connor™

Showstopper

yeah i ev trained him, slapped an expert belt on him and left the movepool the way it is as well :p
anyways bought some new gear for my character and beat a few colloseums. lost a match on wifi (damn you dusknoir) but won most of them thanks to my new team member starmie :p

BadIntent

MSankey

Well imo Cross Chop is garbage. So I dumped it and put on fire punch.
But yeah, that Magmortar needed help. Hyper Beam? xP However after some tweaking I got it's moves to the point where it's good enough to be on my A-Team.

Edit: forgot to add I lost my first battle with my A-Team. It was in a tournament too. :(

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
yeah i ev trained him, slapped an expert belt on him and left the movepool the way it is as well =P

Haha me too xD

Beat the 6th set and having problem with the 7th x.x
Get a Shadow Ball for my Giratina

And lost to a single Alakazam with Focus Sash AGAIN!!! ARRRGGH

Darkrai's Best Friend

Ultimate Trainer
Bad Egg?

What's a BAD EGG i traded with someone for an arceus and it came up as a Bad Egg in PKTOPia???? plz PM me with reasons

I think the Pkmon is hacked is that why?

Thanx
DBF ;491;

LucaEddeh

Lucario Ashamer :D
I've been recording a few Wi-Fi battles lately. They take SO LONG to edit/convert.

They do, don't they? Cutting all the communication pauses, the random lags, then editing the music so it doesn't cut in the middle of the video... then compressing the whole thing.. then uploading it to youtube..THEN having youtube's processing time. >-< Surviving the whole waiting time for single video is sometimes the equivalent of having a cocoa cup for rolling endlessly like a spastic snake on a carpet made of painful and evil spikes coated in headdesking poison while listening to some background music of some bad second grade techno. At least choosing the song for them is fun.

Overly long ramble done.

Still practicing with my current team on wifi since you face man yrandom situations in it. That and still clearing the character gears before I buy useful things like TMs and such. x:

BadIntent

MSankey
I finally got done with my rental pass team, and it's doing even better than my self-trained OU team. I'm impressed. Anyone who underestimates rentals, give the gateway colosseum a try!

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
still just testing out different teams trying to tweak what's not working. every once in a while i get my butt handed to me in main st colosseum, makes me wanna cry, getting whooped in that crappy colosseum.

also, finally flipped thru the strategy guide, & just realized you battle cresselia if you have no storage. veddy, veddy interesting...

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
I got to rank 7 in Main Street with my usual team. Was close to losing once though, but I managed to make it. Going to try to get rank 7 in Waterfall as well, but I guess it will be harder.

Arande

Three's some warm fuzzy feeling you get when you beat a team of ubers with a shiny lopunny (albeit 2 were weakened from previous pokes)

Doubt the team was trained thoguh. I actually fought him before, and he gave up when his kyogre hit my ninetales for ~75% damage with waterspout (ninetales outsped it and hit it with a nasty plot'd energy ball) feeling he thinks I hax.

I actually wonder how many people realize water spouts power is based on HP.

Phred

I tried the Neon Colosseum, but I still can't manage it on level 50.
And that Roserade outfit is the only one I don't have yet.
Besides that, I've been using my capture card to take a whole bunch of pictures for various things.
I even made a gif of Pikachu using surf.
Basically, I've been giving PBR a lot more attention recently, because I'm currently in a University dorm, and the wireless doesn't work with the DS. But I have a LAN Adaptor, and thus can use PBR to satisfy my need to battle.