• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official PBR Recent Happenings Thread

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
To help out SoW and Volteon ;)

This thread is for posting your recent happenings in PBR. Please post a good amount of information (at least two sentences, not something like "I just got Pikachu yayyayyay"), elaborate a little. Also don't post too often with the same thing (like "I'm trying to beat Stargazer Colosseum" then the next day "Still trying to beat Stargazer Colosseum). Only new updates, please.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
just made it to rank 4 of the trade battles again, since i restarted again, and im having a terrible time trying to beat it. i tried useing the little girl pass, cool girl pass and young boy pass and none can beat it.

im also having a tough time of deciding what pokemon to trade for, but i cant really get help with that since all the pokemon are differnt each time.

Last edited:

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
I had about 4 wi-fi battles today still trying to decide wat to replace nintails with because using it as a fire absorber for scizor seems to me useless as i faced barely any fire type users. Im sure as soon as i take her out ill face a team with 3 pokemon with flamethrower but w.e thats my luck 0.o

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
well then, today i started off by doing the courtyard colloseum once more to get a bit in shape again and i managed to get to the 59th battler without much problem, i resigned after that because it get's boring after so many battles so i went online and had 5 wi-fi battles from which i won 3 times, at the moment i'm a bit busy shopping for clothes and after that i'll be dressing up my character a bit.

dabicho

I just beat a guy with a Darkrai and a Palkia and Empoleon and and Lucario.
He was nice enough not to use dark void on me, and probably had an untrained Darkrai and Palkia, or with less that good stats in some other way.
I got lucky too, as my charizard survived his empoleon and got to hit him.
I used Torterra, Charizard, Zapdos and Umbreon (well, I didn't get as far as umbreon)

Volteon

Back I guess??
Thanks Chaos ;D

Sticking and saying I just got Pikachu yayayay! xp really did =o

Got PBR last week, so far, not a hard game, excluding Neon Colloseum. God, my luck is terrible =/ And I should make a pass with bad Pokémon just to battle there. Because when opponent picks my good EV trained ones, I lose... And oftenly I get 3/4 of game's so, go figure...

Also had some "with Anyone" Wi-Fi battles, won them all! Should add PBR's FC in sig.

Last edited:

LucaEddeh

Lucario Ashamer :D
Tried and tried and tried the fourth set in the Master Class battles and can't beat Mysterial's Palkia. Which lead me to being frustrated which made me do the second set a few times just to gather some pokécoupons which, in the end, made me happy like an idiot. <3 I'll be clearing the Gear section of the shop with it cause... yeah.

goldfan

playing an ish game
LOL Volt on the neon colosseum, I played through the whole of the game first using the rental passes to give myself a bit of a challenge before starting on my own pokemon. If you use your own in the Neon Colosseum you will lose XD.

Today I rouletted all my pokemon into teams 56 that is i think and then tried some random battles with the rouletted team. I lost one because i used blaze kick instead of reversal on magneton and it missed. I realised it was stupid and it came back to bite me, I think I won the next one courtesy of Expert Evan's Tyraniboah (Thankyou EE!) Anyway that's my bit for the day.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
after 2 weeks of trying i finally beat rank 4 of the trade battles :) i then beat rank 5 and 6 in about 2 or 3 days time, strange how they were easier than rank 4. then with my new giga impact slaking and a skarmory i managed to easily take out rank 1 of the masters tourny.

im now planning on getting all the coustumes, except neon colloseum cause i know that will take 4ever

dabicho

Got a disconnect
I play so little that maybe I care little too.
I barely beat a guy with a mew, a lanturn, a rayquaza and a aerodactyl.
He had the bad idea of transforming his mew into a lanturn when I had a zapdos and a torterra out.
I went with Torterra and zapdos and lapras and toxicroak this time
His aerodactyl used earthquak on my toxicroack and his rayquaza finished him off (but luckyly not before toxicroack managed to place a cross chop to his aerodactyl).
then Lapras had the good luck of hitting both with blizzard, having missed rayquaza once already.

Last edited:

alli940

I can see you
i was battleing online with my favorite team when i was beaten by a rental pass!?!?

dabicho

Lost spectacularly a couple of times, but at least I got to see that my water absorb lapras and dry skin toxicroak work when someone comes up with rain.

Then a draw, against someone who came at me with a Tyranitar, a Garchomp, a crobat (I forgot ...) and a Gyarados.
Deciding factor? a sandstorm remaining from tyranitar.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Forgot to say in my last post, in my first attempt in Sunset Colloseum, one of the rentals was a Shiny Lombre :S

wichu

i was battleing online with my favorite team when i was beaten by a rental pass!?!?

Lol.

I tried out Pikachu on my team, it's fun to use. If any of you guys battled someone called PIKACHU Fan Pika Man, that would have been me.

And it's not too bad either - it saved me against someone who used Rotom / Charizard / Electivire after I forgot Rotom had Levitate and EQed it.

BadIntent

MSankey
^ I recently battled Mysterial set 8 but that dang Lugia's too bulky! I got real close this time though. my new team would trounce him but... its not done yet... gd luck

Mr.L

One for the money...
I was on wi-fi and whenever i beat (or going to beat) those obvious hackers, they disconnect.

Profesco

gone gently
Fought a random Wi-Fi opponent last night. His Honchkrow surprised my Bronzong with an Overheat attack. Honchkrow had Calm Mind, too. Then he also had a Scizor with Bullet Punch. I enjoyed beating that kid and his hacks.

On another note, I love how Honchkrow tips its "hat" brim when it faints! ^_^

Fought a random Wi-Fi opponent last night. His Honchkrow surprised my Bronzong with an Overheat attack. Honchkrow had Calm Mind, too. Then he also had a Scizor with Bullet Punch. I enjoyed beating that kid and his hacks.

On another note, I love how Honchkrow tips its "hat" brim when it faints! ^_^

Lol Overheat...Still, kid could've just had Plat for the Scizor ;P

Had a random WiFi battle for lulz after a few months of PBR hiatus. ScarfJynx pwn: Absol, Heatran and Weavile x) Focus Blast ftw

And another one reminded me all too well of why people just adore Blissey <_<;;

ArceusOwner

Catch a fallin star
YAY I BEAT IT i evolved the pikachu into raichuuuu its amazing i havent played it in a whiile but i wanna do master mode or whatever its called when i pass it again