• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Platinum Recent Happenings Thread [2.0] ~ [Read 1st Post]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy Kieto

Just training shaymin but Im wondering if I should level him to 100 since I really wanted to use shaymin in HG and SS?

im getting another platinum in october so I think ill just train this shaymin and keep the next one

Shaymin (Timid) Level 58

Okay...perhaps I should start using some of those Power "Items" that you can buy the Battle Frontier. Before I continue any further, any good idea on what to change? Floatzel's are kind of getting boring now. What other Pokes are good for speed and special attack? Also...what is the maximum IV for those two? Perhaps I should stop the macho brace abuse.

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
couldnt get my shaymin event. i dont think my DS can find the connects it used to have anymore.

i dont even know if im clicking on wifi my screen is broken and well i can't see a thing :/

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Are you using the Nintendo Wifi connection? Try to signal elsewhere to get a connection.

yeah i've gone to the places that's near range like in my house wont work

i might as well ask my cousin to borrow her DS since she never plays it unless im around

Status
Not open for further replies.