• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Official Platinum Recent Happenings Thread~

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
I just got my game this morning :D just got started picking up my starter Pokemon right now

Wat.
Well, my game came in, I freaked out the mail man, then I chose some symbols i thought looked cool for my name. I am talking to my rival right now. There is a lot of snow. Its kinda cool looking, actually.

Last edited:

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Now have my team going, still hunting a 6th down; so far they're all doing fine; getting ready to head into the cave the leads Oreburg City and Gym Badge number 1.

I'm counting on you Psyduck and Beduw

Wat.
Battle rival and won. I chose Turtwig, he chose chimchar. Tuwrtwig grew to level 6. Chimchar was easy to defeat because it always uses leer.

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
I've just finnished the league. I'll tell breifly

Torterra lvl 50
Staraptor lvl 49
Infernape lvl 49
Lucario lvl 49
Gabite lvl 50
Swampert lvl 100- Yes you right. No it's not hacked. just traded from my diamond to plat. He did all the work >.<

Also I'm not sure if this is a place to ask or even if I'm allowed to ask, anyone no how to clone pokes using GTS?

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
just google dont ask cheat questions here

eonmaster_457

GTS cloning is not "cheat", it is a glitch.
Therefore, it may well be part of the Platinum coding, or the programmers might have decided to wipe it out.

@Dracondix: Try to search in the Diamond and Pearl Discussion.

On topic: I restarted my game, and got an Adamant Chimchar. (I doubt I'll be using my starter much.)

Wat.
I got my game yesterday. I defeated the Malene, and my Togepi finally evolved. My Torterra is already Level 40 somehow....I didnt cheat, he was just the only Poke I used until Togepi hatched. On my way to 5th Gym, but the trainer's attacks really pile on, especially ones who use drifloon/drifblims with aftermath. I have defated every trainer in hopes that my Pokedex will have every pokemon in it once I beat the E4. Oh, and is it possible to see Unowns before getting Defog, becuase I did somehow.

kpt25

Steel type trainer
I got not so long ago on my way to snowpoint through Mt Coronet a random shiny golbat(Jolly nature i believe,yay)
Also,i'm at currently at the pokemon center of sunyshore(meaning:i got giratina already)
Also,for those who didn't know that,Honchkrow can now learn Heat Wave via move tutor(i know that because Cyrus used that attack against my Magnezone...the little UFO got toasted and barely survived the hit)

Jessie_James

I have returned!
I defeated Roark got badge number 1, found a Wurmple and added to the crew training in the forest with the Cheryl

Chimchar, Starly and Shinx have evolved, I'm hopin Budew does soon

Team Update: Monferno, Luxio, Staravia, Beautifly, Psyduck, Budew

Wat.
Well, I resumed playing just now. Last time I battled some dudes at the Restaraunt. togetic used Metrenome and apparently became emo and killed every one and its self that was battling so I had to go back to the fourth gym city. Or it couldve used explode. I dont translate Japanese that well. Battling in the restaraunt again.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
There's a Dragon Fang in Celestic now. I guess they added ALL of the evo items throughout pre-E4 Shinou this time around. Not that I'm complaining. There's a King's Rock hidden on the rocky bit opposite of where you get the Dragon Fang, too.

I finally bothered playing early enough to fight those damned joggers. Whose bright idea was it to have time-dependant trainer battles that weren't at night, again? I don't know about you, but I'm more likely to be playing Pokemon past AM than before...9 AM? 10 AM? Well, whenever morning ends.

I finally remembered to go to the move tutor to get Leaf Blade for Gallade. Magical Leaf just didn't cut it(no puns intended at any point).

Current team of TRUTH AND JUSTICE:
Surt, Lv.35 Monferno(f)
Dux, Lv.34 Golduck(m)
Zorq, Lv.34 Garchomp(f)
Odin, Lv.34 Rotom (Boring Forme)
Silat, Lv.34 Gallade(m)
HM Slave Flavor of the Month

Let me tell you, having a whole five characters to work with makes coming up with a nickname rather...interesting.

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Anyone no where u can see a feebas? I need it for my national pokedex. I have 209. need one more and thats feebas. Anyway to make this in the righ place I'm caught uxie mesprite and azelf. Their all 50 lvl.

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
I just defeated Byron, so thats badge#6. I'm currently on Iron Island and battling trainers with Riley. I'll do some training in there before I go further in the game.

My current party

Infernape lv. 43
Rotom lv. 35
Floatzel lv. 38
Staraptor lv. 37
Gardevoir lv. 35
Bibarel (SLAVE) lv. 18

Wat.
On my way to defeat Byron, defeated Cyrus a little a while ago, current team:
Torterra Lv. 47
Togetic Lv. 44
Water Slave
Cut Slave
Flying Slave

Bardische

Elegance.
I finally got the colored medals for all five frontier buildings(It was so freakin' easy for the other four, except Nejiki...damn that dude with the emo-ish 'tude, hey that rhymes)

Currently, here's the team.

Empoleon Lv:81

Flash Cannon
Ice Beam
Surf
Hidden Power (Dark)

Togekiss Lv:90(I still lurve him)

Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Roost
Thunder Wave

Garchomp Lv:87

Earthquake
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw

Staraptor Lv:88

I kinda got amused with my Staravia early in the game, it pwned every single thing with maxed happy Return :D

Close Combat
Return
Brave Bird
Roost

Luxray Lv:85

Spark
Charge
Crunch
Return

Defog/Fly Slave
Cut/Strength/Rock Smash/Rock Climb Slave
Waterfall Slave

Here's some very interesting info I found.

The Adamant and Lustrous Orb are found in Mount Coronet, in the cave where Dratini is, above the Waterfall...and you need all the pixies(gay...)to make Dialga and Palkia appear at the top of the mountain.

Despite the fact that Nosepass are now in the vicinity of Mt.Coronet, there are still no wild Probopass...lol...maybe to avoid imba issues...

EDIT: YOU NEED THE NATIONAL DEX FOR THE DIALGA/PALKIA EVENT!!

Last edited:

kpt25

Steel type trainer
Anyone no where u can see a feebas? I need it for my national pokedex. I have 209. need one more and thats feebas. Anyway to make this in the righ place I'm caught uxie mesprite and azelf. Their all 50 lvl.
there's a fisherman on the route that leads to sunyshore(he's in the "beach")...he has remoraid,feebas and another fish type(magikarp or finneon,one of those two)
I'm heading to the Pokemon league as i type this.Current team:

Staraptor lv 46
Fly(to be replaced with Brave Bird)
Aerial ace(i might replace it with Return if i can get a second one...max happiness+stab=ownage)
Endeavor(my secret weapon)
Close Combat

Infernape lv 47
Close Combat
Flame Wheel
Mach Punch
Ember(lol)
This one needs work...it has a better special attack that physical

Golduck lv 45
Surf
Zen Headbutt
Rock climb *facepalm*
Water pulse *facepalm**facepalm*(this is in game of course)

Magnezone lv 48
Discharge
Thunder Wave
Mirror Shot
Sonic Boom(to be replaced with something else in the future...magnet rise maybe)

Roserade lv 44
Giga Drain
Toxic
Petal Dance
Leech Seed
(i know,onwed by anything that can resist it,but i'm not wasting TM's on a female pokemon that cannot pass them)

and last but not least
Garchomp lv 48
Dig(to be replace with EQ)
Dragon Claw
Dragon Rage
Crunch

Wat.
I defeated Byron just a little bit ago using mainly my level 50 Torterra....and no, I didnt hack, cheat, or trade.
Well, I will be going to Iron Island to get strength, Ill go back later for the entire island.
My only other Pokemon I use is Togetic. Ill be going to snowpoint soon, but I needs to find a Rock Climber before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.