• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
For something more news related (possibly), people in the anime section think this: http://twitpic.com/5e8gkc
is indicative of an upcoming Emolga event. I've no clue, myself but hey ~mystery~

We should have Sabonea Masukippa translate it for us, then we'd know what it was all about.

Electric

There isn't much going around in America, especially in the Dream World, so who else wants new C-Gear skins of more Dream World events like starters and Pokemon Cafe? We should bombard Nintendo with e-mails/calls until they release more things in America (I'm that bored.)

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
There isn't much going around in America, especially in the Dream World, so who else wants new C-Gear skins of more Dream World events like starters and Pokemon Cafe? We should bombard Nintendo with e-mails/calls until they release more things in America (I'm that bored.)

agreed. so far since victini we've just had the eeveelutions and the mystery egg. you would think there would be word on another by now, and its been 3 months since the release

ColorsofTheRainbow

Live. Love. Ho-Oh.
agreed. so far since victini we've just had the eeveelutions and the mystery egg. you would think there would be word on another by now, and its been 3 months since the release

Well I've noticed that whatever events they have in Japan seem to make they're way around to the rest of the world about 4-6 months later so hopefully we'll have some events soon.

R_N

It's only been a little over a month since the Munna event, guys
Maybe you should stop being so impatient, hmmm?

Especially since, theoretically, a number of these events requires a bit of cooperation between companies or based on things we simply don't have. Like the Cafe (also the Pokemon Center series of furniture) promotion is based on a Pokemon Center expansion. The Victini stuff has to wait until the next movie comes out. Pokemon Smash/Sunday had a few events based around being Pokemon Smash/Sunday which...you know...we don't have. We probably won't get the Porygon stuff if only because it all came with a guide specifically designed around multiplayer strategies (spoiler we don't have that)

Aquanova

We dont get every event Japan does though, we may not be getting some of the events that were releases there like the starters in the Dream World.

Electric

Then how come we didn't get the Birthday Togekiss or the Trade for Evolution events? We also didn't get the Pokewalker events that the Japanese got.

Also they could be nice (haha what company these days are nice: NONE) and still release the Pokemon Cafe event without making a shop, could they? I WANT EVENTS!!!! MY POKEMON GAME IS SO BORING!!!

I think in America, they should do events based on the McDonalds toys. If you go to McDonalds (or Wifi) you can download a random Pokemon of the ones avaliable as toys at McDonalds.

R_N

Then how come we didn't get the Birthday Togekiss or the Trade for Evolution events? We also didn't get the Pokewalker events that the Japanese got.

The trade for evolution event was an actual real-world event for people to get together and trade Pokemon. We don't really do that kind of thing, for one reason or another; probably since it wouldn't have as much weight to it as a "new" Pokemon.

And we actually did get the majority of JP Pokewalker events. The only one I don't think we got was Shopping (SUP POKEMON CENTER EXCLUSIVE) and Event (did Japan ever get that one, even?).

Twidledumb

got em all

Had some help from my two friends who work at McD's, and managed to get the toys I wanted and at least one of every promo card. I am content.

--------
love me shines: ;371; ;262;;233;;404;;243;;246;;245;;244;

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
This isn't exactly Pokemon news, but Nintendo is going to lower the price of the 3DS substantially by $80 leaving the price at $169.99. But those who already bought a 3DS will be rewarded with 10 free NES games and 10 free GBA games from the eshop.

Here's NoA's message:http://www.nintendo.com/corp/nintendo3ds/news/

The 3DS Thread would have been the place to post this, but it's already been posted there now.