1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Pokémon Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness Recent Happenings Thread V2

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Angeling, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Angeling

Angeling true love

Official Pokémon Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness Recent Happenings Thread V2

Like I did with the R/S/E and FR/LG, this will be the new thread for Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness' recent happenings. Likewise, you are all expected to post fuller and elaborate on your posts than just a "got a shiny ___!" or "caught shadow ___!". Also, keep this to RECENT HAPPENINGS in COLOSSEUM/XD: GALE OF DARKNESS! No other discussions allowed, kthx. Unless you want to receive an infraction for spamming.

Also, keep your posts to at least two sentences or something. Read Latios' announcement about how shallow posts = spam, because that applies here too, as hard as it may seem to some of you.

Now, carry on.

2. OpalDragonStar

OpalDragonStar <-- Please Shine!!!

Colosseum: Training my team to be able to sweep Ein's first four pokemon so I can see Raikou/check if it's shiny, so I don't have to struggle to beat him. Current team:

Umbreon lv. 49
    Flygon lv. 48
    Espeon lv. 44
    Suicune lv. 46
    Entei lv. 42
    Feraligatr lv. 37...(not using him against Ein obvioulsy.)

Then I can finally start SRing for shiny Raikou.

XD: Just beat the game/got all 6 of Greevil's pokemon in the first try thanks to Marriland's guide. Now I'm just catching all the shadow pokemon I never got.

3. Blazios

Blazios Well-Known Member

XD. After obtaining some good natured Pokémon (Larvitar, Medidite, Nosepass, Tangela, Baltoy, Duskull, Pinsir and a Calm Lugia, which gives me an excuse to use Featherdance), I plan to go for good natured Birds next. Not looking forward to it, but I want a Zapdos with Extrasensory.

4. Birds of Paradise

Birds of Paradise FireStorm

Any good natured pokemon from XD I'll trade over to one of my game cartridges at the end of the game and start over. I just purified zangoose and I was not planning on using it, but turns out it is adament natured, so its a strong member for my team.

My current team is:
    Espeon-Modest natured ^-^
    Vulpix-already used arcanine and houndoom before
    Mightyena-because I've never used it
    Zangoose-because its adament natured
    Weepinbell-because I have no way to deal with water types and I don't like any of the electric types that are currently
    avaliable
    Pidgeot-because I'm tired of getting killed by earthquake from Cipher

I'm going to level up my team at Mt. Battle then head over to start snagging shadows from Citadark Isle.

5. kirkeastment

kirkeastment Completing The Trio

Well today i picked up totodile from XD, and now all i've got to do is get cyndaquil, and trade all the pokemon over to my emerald, and then i can restart.

6. OpalDragonStar

OpalDragonStar <-- Please Shine!!!

My team is now:

Espeon lv. 48
    Suicune lv. 51
    Umbreon lv. 51
    Flygon lv. 50
    Entei lv. 43
    Granbull lv. 43

Finally leveled up my team. My SR update for shiny Raikou is 17.

7. Jade1212

Jade1212 WHAT!?!

after completing XD and Colusseum and trading everything over,getting everything they have to offer,etc.,i'll restart and SR for certain shinies.I just love playing these games. <3

8. Pikasaur

Pikasaur The Original

trying to get all eevee forms in my pearl so i restarted XD and chose vaporeon this time. just beat the hexagon bro's and caught thier pokemon. caught all shadows in the lab. purified my whole team. replaced spinarak with delcatty and im now saved at the cave poke spot.

thinking of SR'ing for shiny voltorb

team
    vaporeon lvl 20
    baltoy lvl 20
    nuzleaf lvl 20
    flaffy lvl 20
    houndour lvl 20
    Delcatty lvl 20

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  9. Raquaza92

Raquaza92 Active Member

I purified all of the shadow pokemon on Colosseum, and I'm currently doing mountain battle in colosseum mode, I WANT Ho-oh. I even found a way to get more than one, and I'll trade it/them to Emerald and Leaf green when I finally finish.

My team
    Espeon lvl.57
    Umbreon lvl.56
    Suicune lvl.57
    Raikou lvl.55
    Entei lvl.53
    Tyranitar lvl.63

I know it's unbalanced, and I should've trained more, but I'm already past the twentieth trainer, and I've got twenty-five continues.

10. Sealeo_Lord

Sealeo_Lord Member

Alot has recently happened on my XD.

I just finished the Orre Colosseum not too long ago with my team from the begining.

Jolteon - Focus Band
    Thunder Bolt
    Substitute
    Protect
    Bite

Claydol - Quick Claw
    Explosion
    Psychic
    Ice Beam
    Cosmic Power

Walrein - Leftovers
    Ice Beam
    Water Pulse
    Protect
    Icy Wind

Snorlax - Kings Rock
    Sellfdestruct
    Shadow Ball
    Body Slam
    Protect

Tauros - Shell Bell
    Return
    Iron Tail
    Earthquake
    Protect

Salamence - Dragon Fang
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Flame Thrower
    Aerial Ace

It was relatively easy with it not including the evil Round seven battle three demon Dodrio.

I also the other finished purifying all of the shadow pokemon.

11. pichubros.rock!

pichubros.rock! to much cookies!

saved before entering Onbs building to give data rom to that guy
    current team:
    lv22 Houndour modest (yay!)
    lv24 Vaporeon timid
    lv23 Flaffy modest (yay again!)
    lv14 Shroomish ???

12. Charizard006

Charizard006 Beginning Trainer

Colosseum: I just used my 3 time flutes to purify my last 3 shadows, and I'm now about to do the Ho-oh Mt.Battle thing. Once I done with that, I gonna transfer my main colosseum pokemon to XD.

XD: once my colosseum pokes are there, I'm taking down Orre colosseum! Then I'm gonna do the lucky egg quest to get that thing, and transfer it to my Pearl. I'd rather do that instead of trying to thief one from a wild Chansey >.<

Team:
    Espeon lvl 66
    Umbreon lvl 64
    Meganium lvl 64
    Entei lvl 64
    Suicune lvl 61
    Raikou lvl 62

13. kitty123

kitty123 Banned

In XD my team is wicked strong since I cleared Mt. Battle

Articuno lv76
    Zapdos lv75
    Moltres lv74
    Lugia lv75
    Dragonite lv66

14. swampert55

swampert55 Well-Known Member

I beat Mt. Battle (Battle Mode) in Colosseum with my Ruby team for the 6th time today, with 97 continues remaining. I got a total of 10799 coupons. In story mode (my 3rd file), I purified Absol and Metagross. (24/48 purified) I'm on my way to a third Ho-Oh: the previous two were Docile and Lax.

15. Twilit Dragoon

Twilit Dragoon *omnious thunderstorm*

XD:

Finally managed to purify all the Pokemon in XD. Zapdos was the final shadow I needed to Purify. I'm levelling up my Jolteon and Houndoom to Lvl 100, then trading them to Emerald so I can start over.

Colosseum:

Starting a new file on my second memory card. Going to get up to Entei so I can SR for a shiny one. I did do a few in another file, but I'm currently SRing for shiny Suicune there.

16. ArceusOwner

ArceusOwner Catch a fallin star

I have one more Pokemon to purify in XD: Dragonite. so my final team will be Dragonite, Lugia, the three legendary birds, and Snorlax

17. (DragonCoast)TY

(DragonCoast)TY Pokemon Trader

Just snag all 48 shadow pokemon in colosseum. Trying to purify all 45 shadow pokemon starting from togetic and then trade them to my emerald to my diamond.

18. swampert55

swampert55 Well-Known Member

I purified Metagross, Sneasel, Heracross, and Hitmontop in Colosseum today. That gives me 32/48 purified (I'm finally at the 2/3 mark). I'm thinking of doing a speed run up Mt. Battle to get Ho-Oh after purifying the other Pokemon.

Timid Ho-Oh, 29/29/22/20/27/27 after 2h 26m.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  19. mewfanforlife

mewfanforlife Well-Known Member

Yesterday, I finished purifying my last 11 shadow Pokemon. (Miltank, Aipom, Absol, Skarmory, Shuckle, Metagross, Smeargle, Ursaring, Pilowswine, Stantler, and Sunflora) I'm currently challenging the 100 trainers. I'm on number 66 at the moment. I'm trying to finish it tonight. I've only had one battle (65) where I didn't earn a continue. I lost my Umbreon to a high powered Magnitude.

20. Divinity_123

Divinity_123 shove 'er in! ;O

Pwned Eagun, purified Shadow Swellow and Shadow Snorlax. Jeez, I'm running out of money from all the Vivid Scents I've been buying xD