• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness Recent Happenings Thread V2

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
I'm working on a team for the orre collosseum, I HATE THAT PLACE! I've reached area 9 on Mt. Battle.
team:
Flareon lv60
Salamence lv60
Sharpedo lv60
Dusclops lv60
Claydol lv59
Scizor lv55

Aura Master

Smell of Success
ive been sick for today and yesterday so i restarted my XD game beacuse:

1. Its fun
2.i lost my data on memory card
3.i want a lugia (I have gotten shadow lugia on my previous file but sadly instead of catching ALL the shadow pokemon....i only caught the ones i wanted...therefore i could not re-arange the tempo in the chamber to all 9 sets to purify it.....so im going back again catching all of them...)

I just got to the entrance of the key chiper lair. After i beat it i will go to mt. battle and train to lv 40-50 before heading to citadark.

my team is..:

Bolt the Jolteon lv 34
@Magnet
-Quick attack
-Double kick
-T-wave
-Shock wave

Glacier the Sealeo lv 35
@ Nevermeltice
-Ice beam
-water pulse
-Body slam
-FORGOT (it was useless anyway)

Bear the Ursarang lv 34
@nothing
-Return (so uber...im not joking...)
-B-Break
-Faint attack
-Rest

Shiftry the Shiftry lv 34
-Giga drain (also uber :))
-Bullet seed
-Fake out
-Secret power

.R.I.P.

Ariados the Ariados lv 26
@nothing
-Signal beam (this thing destroyed but discarded him)
-Forget
-Dig
-Forget

i use bolt mostly for snagging because of t-wave...

anyway...bye for now..

Astus

I just captured a Salamance from Mirror B after accidentaly making it faint over at Citadark Isle. Waiting for the Moltres to crop up with him and then Dragonite. Just to finally have snagged them all.

^Uh, you know that you can get Moltres by battling Greevil again...

Anyways, I picked up my game for the first time in a few months. I caught XD001 with a Masterball (since it wouldn't shake at all in an ultra ball). Then I caught all of Greevil's pokemon. I purified them and traded them to Sapphire, FireRed, and Emerald to migrate over to Diamond. Now I'm going to restart my game.

I restarted the game for my scramble challenge. I took the Moon Shard for Eevee and evolved it. Sadly, none of my pokemon are avaliable yet so I had to use Poochyena as the second battler. I got him purified with ease in Agate, and got to Vander on Mt. Battle quickly. Now I'm battling the Hexagon Brothers outside of the Cipher HQ/Lab place, with the Shadow Houndour as Poochyena's replacement.

Just finnished Purifying all pokemon in Colo by using essences.

Also I wasted my Masterball on TOGETIC!!!
This is what happened:
His pokemon out(His last)
Gyrados Togetic

Flygon Suicune
Mine.

So First turn.
FLYGON used HYPER BEAM on GYRADOS
GYARADOS used THUNDERBOLT on SUICUNE
SUICUNE used REST.
SUICUNE fell asleep!
TOGETIC used SHADOW RUSH on FLYGON
SUICUNE woke up due to its chesto berry.

2'nd turn.
On Suicune's turn I select to use the Master ball on togetic and want to use the MB glitch to transfer it to my Emerald.
I forget that Flygon uses Hyperbeam and only found out that after I purifyed it and saved. DAMNIT! D=<

MasterBreeder7190

Friendship Trainer
I just had a quick question, I started a new file for Colo yesterday because I've been sick and was wondering if it's at all possible to get shinies in it? Second is it worth attempting if they are available? And lastly is it recommended to use Entei and other other legendary dogs or wait to transfer them and EV train?

Thanks in advance for all comments and answers.

Blazing Charmander

I just had a quick question, I started a new file for Colo yesterday because I've been sick and was wondering if it's at all possible to get shinies in it? Second is it worth attempting if they are available? And lastly is it recommended to use Entei and other other legendary dogs or wait to transfer them and EV train?

Thanks in advance for all comments and answers.

Your question about shinies is answered best in the first post of this thread. As for using the legendary dogs, i'd say it's up to you whether you use them in-game or when you can transfer them. My Suicune was a force to be reckoned with on my Colosseum file, but if you'd prefer to leave them for EV training then that is up to you :).

As for my XD file, i've not made much headway since infiltrating the Cipher Key Lair and installing the Shadow Pokemon blueprints for Citadark Isle onto my PDA. I guess the prospect of catching all the Shadow Pokemon in one go is a heavy one considering the pressures I already have from my school work lol. When I do go ahead, I will make sure to post here.

I'm currently playing Colosseum and am leveling up some of my Pokémon at Mt. Battle before moving on with the storyline. I have reached Area 9 so far and all my Pokémon are in the mid to late 40 level range. I'm hoping to beat Mt. Battle before too long...

Blazing Charmander

I've finally managed to play through XD some more in the past few days, and although I haven't progressed much in the story, i've given my team some quality training. This includes purifying my Tangela to use on my team (Sunnybeam + Morning Sun ftw!) and switching Mightyena for a newly caught Phanpy.

Phanpy's currently at Lv13, but i'm hoping to evolve it and get it on par with the Levels of the rest of my team at Mt. Battle before going to Citadark Isle.

Current Team:
Apollo the Espeon - Lv37
Candy the Ampharos - Lv37
Firefox the Vulpix - Lv35/36 (might evolve it soon)
Flipper the Dewgong - Lv36
Spaghetti the Tangela - Lv32/33
Phunt the Phanpy - Lv13 (in-training)

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
I've borrowed my girlfriend's pokemon XD game, few days ago. I made it all the way to Citadark Isle. I've accidently KO some shadow pokemons, but I can get them back. I managed to captured shadow Lugia with a Timer Ball, took me almost half an hour.

Here's my current team
Espeon lv. 54
Sealeo lv. 43
Houndoom lv. 39
Ampharos lv. 39
Ursaring lv. 40
Salamance(shadow) lv. 50

Yay just beat mout battle and made my ultimate team lv 100.
Suicune
Megainum
Flygon
Ampharos
Espeon
Umbreon

M.M.

UJellicent?
In the last two days I have:

Beaten Evice
Captured all the Shadow Pokemon
Purified half of the 48.

I'm gonna try to beat Mt. Battle after I purify the other 24.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
So... Like.
I purified all the pokemon in Colosseum.
And then did the 100-trainer Mount Battle thing for Ho-oh.
So
I finish the 100th battle, swept him.
And then I stare blankly at the TV.
I load the story mode.
Shadow Pokemon: 48
Purified Pokemon: 47

So. I was like, oh, alright. One pokemon. Not bad.
I load it up, see that it was furret. I forgot about him.
I accidentally battled him [the trainer] again to snag him, but remembered he must have been in the daycare. So I head over there and take him out. Of course, he was the first pokemon to try and purify, so he was in there long enough. I take him out and purify him, then check my Colosseum handbook.

You gotta purify first, then do the 100-trainer mount battle.
I hated that.
Wanted to gouge my brains out with a plastic spork.

I did the first 50 trainers in one night, then the next 50 in the next morning.

There's my Ho-oh.
It has a Careful nature.
I'm satisfied with that. Haven't checked the IVs or anything, but it's alright.
I'm still pretty satisfied.

Annoyed... but satisfied.

AND NOWWWWW
I started finishing my XD game.
I'm like, 45/81 of the pokemon purified.
Not bad.
I like how I can do 15 pokemon at once. Love that purifying machine.

oske

I recently beat Colo, and just bought XD last week. I finally got around to starting it. I just evolved my Eevee to Flareon, after a few battles made my way to Eagun, purified my Teddiursa. I'm hoping to get a real team this time. In Colo I all I did was use Umbreon and Espeon. So, back to it.

I am currently at the battle with Lovrina at Citadark Island. Though I am halting this for the moment now that I have remembered about Ho-Oh in Colosseum. Though I might complete to Lugia first.

My team if composed of, but not limited to: Espeon, Houndoom, Ninetales, Walrein, Lunatone, and Ampharos.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Decided to turn my rusty XD file on (which was completed ages ago). Beat up Ardos and Eldes in the Orre Colosseum using Shiny Timid Latias and other things. Tomorrow, my newly EV trained HP Ice 70 Timid Jolteon and Shiny Timid Latios (same IVs as Latias) will be transferred over for some stylish action in there :)

I´m playing Colo again. Just managed to snag Suicune and I´m now leveling my team a bit more on MT. Battle before going on with the story. Once I´m done with the story and Ho-oh I´ll start XD again.

I decided to make Espeon, Ampharos, Typhlosion and Noctowl my core team. Seems to work nicely with some speed EV training.

encas

Come to me...
I'm playing Colosseum exclusively to get a decent Naive Entei. I've done at least 50 resets so far, but I've only got eight Entei that were worth keeping, and none have been Naive or Hasty. But then again, a lot of them tend to kill themselves with Shadow Rush, so I dunno.