• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phinocio

I've done the bug catching contest about 5 times now. And every time I've gotten a Sun Stone. I am trying to get a Thunder Stone to evolve my Eevee. Any idea why I've only gotten a Sun Stone?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
How the hell do I get a Magnet Pass/Fix Silph Co.'s elevator/Get to Cinnabar? I'm seriously stuck. I fixed the power plant for the first two, and I can't get past the guards in Indigo to get to Viridian/Pewter/Cinnabar.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How the hell do I get a Magnet Pass/Fix Silph Co.'s elevator/Get to Cinnabar? I'm seriously stuck. I fixed the power plant for the first two, and I can't get past the guards in Indigo to get to Viridian/Pewter/Cinnabar.

You need to go to Vermilion's Fan Club, get the Doll key item, then take it to Copycat in Saffron. She'll give you the Pass then. You take Rotom to Silph to fix the elevator. Once you solve the power crisis, get the Expansion Card from Lavender's radio tower and use it to play PokeFlute (via radio) to wake up Snorlax to get to Pewter.

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Wake up Snorelax by the Digglet Cave on Route 11? Then take it to Pewter City.

You'll need to Manually Tune the Radio.. Press top Center of the circle.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
You need to go to Vermilion's Fan Club, get the Doll key item, then take it to Copycat in Saffron. She'll give you the Pass then. You take Rotom to Silph to fix the elevator. Once you solve the power crisis, get the Expansion Card from Lavender's radio tower and use it to play PokeFlute (via radio) to wake up Snorlax to get to Pewter.

Thank you! One more.

I got the Kanto radio pass card, but how do I play the PokeFlute?

^Similar question: WHAT GIVES!?!

I have gone through the elder's survey in both HG and SS; but he hasn't said anything about any Dratinis, Extremespeed or otherwise. In HG I even tried answering the questions with an empty slot in my party, and nothing.
In HG I've only just gotten the Rising Badge, but in SS I'm so far that there are only four legendaries left: Groudon, Moltres, Latias, and Rayquaza; I'm pretty sure that either I'm missing something or I have been denied critical, need-to-know information.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
^Similar question: WHAT GIVES!?!

I have gone through the elder's survey in both HG and SS; but he hasn't said anything about any Dratinis, Extremespeed or otherwise. In HG I even tried answering the questions with an empty slot in my party, and nothing.
In HG I've only just gotten the Rising Badge, but in SS I'm so far that there are only four legendaries left: Groudon, Moltres, Latias, and Rayquaza; I'm pretty sure that either I'm missing something or I have been denied critical, need-to-know information.

You gotta get Clair's TM first, then re-enter the temple. He gives it to you then, that's what I've heard.

rocky505

Anyone know where a good place to find pineco is. I've tried NewBark Town and Cherrygrove but I didn't find any.

Rakurai

Anyone know where a good place to find pineco is. I've tried NewBark Town and Cherrygrove but I didn't find any.

I found one in Ilex Forest.

It was in a tree right by the guy who teaches Headbutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.