• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper Kazai

Ice Cold Milk
whens the quickiest i can migrate my pokemon from a gba game?
If you mean the quickest from the beginning of the game, I'd say that your best bet would be to migrate onto D/P/Pt and then trade to HG/SS, since you can trade between the two once you get two Pokémon.
If you're talking strictly within HG/SS, then you won't be able to migrate until you reach Fuchsia City.

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
Not really a help question on the game but what do you have to do to get all 5 trainer card stars?

I know the Battle Tower, Pokedex and E4, but what else?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
whens the quickiest i can migrate my pokemon from a gba game?
When the first time you can Mirgrate? As soon as you get to Kanto. It does require you to ride down the Cycle Path, to Fuchsia City, where Pal Park Is.

Several Players can Get there with the right party from starting the game on a few days or near constant play time. It took me a week with the Japanese game.

hitoshura0

Not really a help question on the game but what do you have to do to get all 5 trainer card stars?

I know the Battle Tower, Pokedex and E4, but what else?

Get 5 shiny leaves on one pokemon to make the shiny crown and medal in all Pokeathlon events.

Phinocio

I've done the bug catching contest about 5 times now. And every time I've gotten a Sun Stone. I am trying to get a Thunder Stone to evolve my Eevee. Any idea why I've only gotten a Sun Stone?

It's been over 20 hours and I haven't seen an answer. No one have any ideas?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It's been over 20 hours and I haven't seen an answer. No one have any ideas?

You only get those Post E4. Pre-E4 is all Sun Stones.

Exploits

How do you wake up Snorlax in Vermillion? I got the upgrade on my Pokegear in Lavender. What am I suppose to do now?

Megaflame566

Rising Flames
For the trainer card were you need a 100 battle Streak does it have to be single or can it be double or a streak with your friend

How do you wake up Snorlax in Vermillion? I got the upgrade on my Pokegear in Lavender. What am I suppose to do now?

move the button on the radio to the top and it will play the flute

Last edited:

Exploits

Um, I accidentally fainted Entei. Should I restart, or will he show up again later?

I believe Suicune is the only one you get to fight again if you accidentally faint it because you don't find it in the wild. I would restart just to be safe.

899Yzbrik

Well kids I just have a quickly quick question about the daycare.

So I know 1 step=1exp point but the thing is, I want to get two Pokemon (Togetic and Sudowoodo to be exact) up to at least level 50 before I challenge the Elite four. What I'm really concerned about is that running around in victory road defeating Pokemon all day isn't exactly fun but doing errands and finding items that I missed earlier also scares me because if I so happened to put them in the daycare the people there are notorious for deleting moves when your Pokemon levels up.

I'm not really concerned about Sudowoodo because the moves he knows aren't more powerful then the ones he will learn in the future but I'm concerned about Togetic.

Togetic still knows metronome and there are moves it will learn in the future aren't moves I want it to know. I'm scared the daycare will delete Metronome and then I'll have to wait in the future to get it back.

Does anyone have an idea about what I should do?

Megaflame566

Rising Flames
Dont restart!
Just beat the elite four and it shall return :D

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
Hi, I'm looking for a good place to train my Pokemon before I battle Blue.
All of my Pokemon are in the high 50s. I already tried battling the Pokemon League again and it didn't help much, so are there any places to find wild Pokemon that are at least high 30s or low 40s?

Uh... I don't understand how wild high level 30 Pokemon or low level 40 Pokemon would help you more than the Elite 4. Wild Pokemon do not yield as much experience as Pokemon owned by trainers. The E4 has higher level (and evolved) Pokemon than the wild pokemon you want to battle. I don't understand why you would rather battle lower leveled wild pokemon for less experience than the Elite Four when the E4 'didn't do much' for you.

Crypsis

If I transfer a Pokemon that knows Giga Drain over from a third generation game to a fourth generation game, will the PP of Giga Drain get bumped up to 10? Or will it stay at 5?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
If I transfer a Pokemon that knows Giga Drain over from a third generation game to a fourth generation game, will the PP of Giga Drain get bumped up to 10? Or will it stay at 5?

It'll get bumped up of course since it has 10 in Gen 4. Gen 3 moves get converted in Gen 4 in a sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.