• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exploits

Well kids I just have a quickly quick question about the daycare.

So I know 1 step=1exp point but the thing is, I want to get two Pokemon (Togetic and Sudowoodo to be exact) up to at least level 50 before I challenge the Elite four. What I'm really concerned about is that running around in victory road defeating Pokemon all day isn't exactly fun but doing errands and finding items that I missed earlier also scares me because if I so happened to put them in the daycare the people there are notorious for deleting moves when your Pokemon levels up.

I'm not really concerned about Sudowoodo because the moves he knows aren't more powerful then the ones he will learn in the future but I'm concerned about Togetic.

Togetic still knows metronome and there are moves it will learn in the future aren't moves I want it to know. I'm scared the daycare will delete Metronome and then I'll have to wait in the future to get it back.

Does anyone have an idea about what I should do?

The moves that are at the top are the ones that always delete. So just put whatever move you don't care about at the top. BUT, Togekiss doesn't learn any moves by leveling up. So you're fine.

EDIT: Oops you said Togetic. Togetic learns Baton Pass at level 42, Double-Edge at 46, and Last Resort at 51. So if you don't want to lose a specific move that you currently have, then make sure you move it to the bottom by the time it reaches those levels.

Last edited:

899Yzbrik

The moves that are at the top are the ones that always delete. So just put whatever move you don't care about at the top. BUT, Togekiss doesn't learn any moves by leveling up. So you're fine.

EDIT: Oops you said Togetic. Togetic learns Baton Pass at level 42, Double-Edge at 46, and Last Resort at 51. So if you don't want to lose a specific move that you currently have, then make sure you move it to the bottom by the time it reaches those levels.

If I were to put an HM move as the first move would it skip down to the second move to delete or would it not delete any at all?

Exploits

How do you get Jasmine to talk to you the first time so you can get the secretpotion?

You talk to her by going up the lighthouse (NOT through the elevator). I forget which room it is but there's a room that has a door on the right side of your screen that it's kind of hard to see because it looks like a regular light, but it's an actual door. You go through there and you'll reach her.

Let me know if this helped or not.

esmerali

You talk to her by going up the lighthouse (NOT through the elevator). I forget which room it is but there's a room that has a door on the right side of your screen that it's kind of hard to see because it looks like a regular light, but it's an actual door. You go through there and you'll reach her.

Let me know if this helped or not.

It did help! Thank you, it was driving me crazy trying to talk to her!

Rakurai

That is really stupid. I need Jolteon BEFORE the e-4 >_>. Any other way to get a thunderstone?

You can buy one with athlete points at the Pokeathlon Dome on Thursdays.

Last edited:

Uber-Rocky

The Draphoenix
Ok, I caught all 26 Unown and in the place to find ! and ? (at least where serebii tells me to go) and they are not there. Did I miss something?

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Ok, I caught all 26 Unown and in the place to find ! and ? (at least where serebii tells me to go) and they are not there. Did I miss something?

From the guide:

"Once you've caught all of the Unown from A to Z and solved the fourth and final puzzle, the last two Unown shapes appear - not in the underground, but the hall entrance."

Hope that helps

Uber-Rocky

The Draphoenix
From the guide:

"Once you've caught all of the Unown from A to Z and solved the fourth and final puzzle, the last two Unown shapes appear - not in the underground, but the hall entrance."

Hope that helps

Sorry, it doesn't. Because I already am in that hall entrance, no repel, and I haven't seen anything in about an hour. I'm stumped.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Sorry, it doesn't. Because I already am in that hall entrance, no repel, and I haven't seen anything in about an hour. I'm stumped.

Have you spoken to the researchers and updated your Unown report?

Uber-Rocky

The Draphoenix
Have you spoken to the researchers and updated your Unown report?

I've talked to all three researchers in that building and am up to page 7 (i think) in my report.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
So it appears as though my question was overlooked a few pages back so I will ask it again.

I have a lvl. 43 piloswine, but it has not learned ancientpower. How do I make piloswine learn this move?

hitoshura0

So it appears as though my question was overlooked a few pages back so I will ask it again.

I have a lvl. 43 piloswine, but it has not learned ancientpower. How do I make piloswine learn this move?

You need to go to Blackthorn and have it relearn Ancientpower. You'll need at least one Heart Scale for it.

Megaflame566

Rising Flames

Ill answer that for you :d well you need to get a heart scale and for it to learn it

Status
Not open for further replies.