• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

EeveeFangOver

All Around Trainer
Ok I really need the exp share and I need to get it from my soul silver. I know Im supposed to trade mr. pokemon red scale for exp share but i have the red scale and the red gyarados in my party and when I talk to mr. pokemon all he says is "The Embedded Tower is past Cianwood, somewhere in the Cliff Cave. Or so I heard. Or so I remember. Or so I beleive!" He is talking about the red orb I guess cause I already got it from him and fought groudon (didn't catch it) but thats all he says now so how do I get exp share? did I lose my chance?

EeveeFangOver

All Around Trainer
Ok I really need the exp share and I need to get it from my soul silver. I know Im supposed to trade mr. pokemon red scale for exp share but i have the red scale and the red gyarados in my party and when I talk to mr. pokemon all he says is "The Embedded Tower is past Cianwood, somewhere in the Cliff Cave. Or so I heard. Or so I remember. Or so I beleive!" He is talking about the red orb I guess cause I already got it from him and fought groudon (didn't catch it) but thats all he says now so how do I get exp share? did I lose my chance?

EeveeFangOver

All Around Trainer

EeveeFangOver

All Around Trainer

EeveeFangOver

All Around Trainer

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
I'm pretty sure that in the originals it was possible to catch a Jigglypuff on route 46..I think that my silver Jigglypuff come from there...What about Soulsilver ?

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Hey everyone! Just have something I need help with in HG/SS.

Which pokemon in particular (Arceus, Jirachi, Celebi etc) are needed to unlock the corresponding things in the games?

Any of those Pokémon with "Faithful Encounter" in its summary will activate its respective event (the game also checks shininess for the Spiky-Eared Pichu event).

denre01

Darkness trainer
hello everyone, i need some help with mystery gift on my European bought version of Soul silver. there is no mystery gift at all! i have created a save file, but the mystery gift isnt there. i do not have an internet connection connected to the DS at the moment however, but i am unsure if this has to do with the connection.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
hello everyone, i need some help with mystery gift on my European bought version of Soul silver. there is no mystery gift at all! i have created a save file, but the mystery gift isnt there. i do not have an internet connection connected to the DS at the moment however, but i am unsure if this has to do with the connection.

Did you already obtain the Pokédex? I believe you need that before you can get it.

Tf5174

Can somebody help me with the ho-oh puzzle in heartgold since i am getting confused with it in the ruin of the alphs?

Dreamcoat

If I have the Jirachi which can unlock Edge of Night's Sky, how exactly do I do it?

I know that I need to transfer Jirachi to HG/SS, but besides that I'm lost.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
If I have the Jirachi which can unlock Edge of Night's Sky, how exactly do I do it?

Trade it to HG/SS, and the PokeWalker course is unlocked in the PokeWalker selection screen. That's it really.

Godric

Petrew Petrew

that's all you need to do. It unlocks after you obtain Jirachi.

mbruno

Gee, nice quintuple post. :p

K-B-K

I keep finding Onix in the Rugged Road (I have walked 7192 steps). Do you need something else to catch Magby?

Status
Not open for further replies.