• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

T4lel

I'm planning to soft-reset the Enigma Stone event Latios but I got a question, is the nature already chosen when Latios appears in front of the museum or when you battle it? Cause I wanna know if I'll be able to save in front of him without it having a nature picked already. (I know with pokémon like Dialga the nature is picked when encountering but since this pokémon is from an event Idk...) Please could someone give me an answer?

Pachirisu_Wish

Baby Pokemon Breeder
i played Japan version Soul Silver
when i turned radio in Battle frontier, i can heard it on Battle tower
but when i played English Version one from my friends, i tried to turn on Radio
i can't listen it
is it a glitch or version exclusive?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'm planning to soft-reset the Enigma Stone event Latios but I got a question, is the nature already chosen when Latios appears in front of the museum or when you battle it? Cause I wanna know if I'll be able to save in front of him without it having a nature picked already. (I know with pokémon like Dialga the nature is picked when encountering but since this pokémon is from an event Idk...) Please could someone give me an answer?

Latios is a stationary pokemon like Suicune. Therefore, you should be able to soft-reset right in front of it for the right nature you want it to have.

Skydra

Where are you in the game? Nobody will know whether you can actually go to the places they suggest.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
i played Japan version Soul Silver
when i turned radio in Battle frontier, i can heard it on Battle tower
but when i played English Version one from my friends, i tried to turn on Radio
i can't listen it
is it a glitch or version exclusive?

So you only heard the radio at the Battle Frontier in the Japanese version? I'm guessing it's just a version difference and not a glitch.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
When I was training my raichu, I interacted with it, and it found an item. When I tried to take it. But it said, "It seems just too important to let go!" I have a fashion case, so I can get the items. And I checked raichu, it's not a shiny leaf. What does this mean?

The Tail

@DeoxysDude, Does Raichu have a high friendship with you? iirc, they won't hand stuff over unless they have high friendship with you.

Last edited:

Squirtle90

POKEMON ADDICTED
I caught a snorlax and I realized that I accidentally released it after i saved :/ I was on a releasing frenzy. Will it reappear again on route 12 after I beat the elite four again?

Suwa-Chan

The Analylist
I caught a snorlax and I realized that I accidentally released it after i saved :/ I was on a releasing frenzy. Will it reappear again on route 12 after I beat the elite four again?

yea... had you defeated it instead of releasing it, it would have reappeared but sadly, no. remember, when an interacable pokemon reappears after defeating it, a different one doesnt appear. It's the same one, it just come back (because fainting a pokemon =/= killing it).
though if you want, i could trade with you since i have an extra one (from an egg though so lvl 1) just pm me :)

Last edited:

TaBoxman

I'm not sure if this should be here, I'm new in the forums.
Can any one trade me a bulbasaur, a chikorita, a mudkip, a turtwig or a piplup? I'll trade any other starter in return or an eevee =P

Suwa-Chan

The Analylist

Brave Birdy

Okay, so I have a few questions regarding the Safari Zone.

1. If I place 5 grassland blocks in the Plains, after 10 days, it'll count as 10 grassland blocks. Is it ONLY those 5 grassland blocks that leveled up? Or if I add more grassland blocks, will they count as leveled up as well?

2. Once blocks are leveled up, if I take them out of the Plains, can I put them back there and have them still count as leveled up? Or will I have to wait 10 days again?

3. If I get 5 grassland blocks to level up in the Plains, can I place them in other areas and have them count as leveled up? Or will I have to wait 10 days again?

Status
Not open for further replies.