• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hi!
Is it possible to obtain a Hoenn/Sinnoh Pokemon through trade before you get the National Pokedex?

You can obtain any Pokemon before the National Dex via trade in HG/SS. So yes :p

jack316

Hey guys I'm 15 and I've completed every main Pokemon game :) I did red blue gold silver etc when I was like. :) ok I just wanted to say that now onto what I want to say:

My team for SoulSilver I'm currently training when fully evolved is going to be : Togekiss, Typhlosion, Steelix, Gorebyss, Noctowl & Bellossum. I like this team but I have a feeling that it's really weak. What do u guys think ?

Maru

Iron Maiden ~
Hey guys I'm 15 and I've completed every main Pokemon game :) I did red blue gold silver etc when I was like. :) ok I just wanted to say that now onto what I want to say:

My team for SoulSilver I'm currently training when fully evolved is going to be : Togekiss, Typhlosion, Steelix, Gorebyss, Noctowl & Bellossum. I like this team but I have a feeling that it's really weak. What do u guys think ?

I think that if a team for in-game, the most important thing is that you like it. Now, if you're going to fight against someone, you need to specify more thing such as the natures and EV's for the team. But in my opinion, for competitive battling is in fact a weak team.

Suwa-Chan

The Analylist
I need a farst way to get bp and what is the
dif between
payback n assurance

urgh... your lucky i understand your gibberish... XD
get a team of 3 pokes and fight in the battle tower and get a KS of 21 and them lose. just keep doing this over and over again. this will net you 26 BP for about half an hour's work while not actually having much of a challenge till you get to Palmer.
or.... if you have 10 friends with pokewalkers...
have them make a team of only 1 pokemon that is easy to beat at lvl 50, sync pokewalker's with them, then fight their poke at the trainer hall.

payback-If the user moves second or the target has switched, this move's Base Power is doubled.
assurance-If the target has received damage on this turn before this move was used, for any reason (Life Orb damage, recoil, Spikes, etc.), this move's Base Power is doubled.

tombux

urgh... your lucky i understand your gibberish... XD
get a team of 3 pokes and fight in the battle tower and get a KS of 21 and them lose. just keep doing this over and over again. this will net you 26 BP for about half an hour's work while not actually having much of a challenge till you get to Palmer.
or.... if you have 10 friends with pokewalkers...
have them make a team of only 1 pokemon that is easy to beat at lvl 50, sync pokewalker's with them, then fight their poke at the trainer hall.

payback-If the user moves second or the target has switched, this move's Base Power is doubled.
assurance-If the target has received damage on this turn before this move was used, for any reason (Life Orb damage, recoil, Spikes, etc.), this move's Base Power is doubled.
Sweet Ty and not meany do XD

Electric

Let me make sure I'm doing this right...

I SRed for a Porygon in the Game Corner and it has 31 IVs in Sp.Def. I also have a Ditto with 31 IVs in Sp.Atk. So basically I give the correct power items to them and I will have a Porygon with both 31 IVs in Sp.Def and Sp.Atk, right? Then I use that Porygon to get 31 Speed IVs with my other Ditto?

If you go here: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/breeding_guide_part2 and scroll down to "IV Chains," that's what I'm trying to do, except with 31 IVs in everything except Atk.

druboyks

ThndrBdg Coordinator
I am wondering if anyone has heard via the grape-vine whether or not NOA is planning on releasing the other Pokewalker courses? I.O.W. will the courses aside from Champ's Path and Yellow Forest be released to Non-Jap. games prior to the release of B/W?

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
im really mad i had my event jirachi in my pokewalker and i transferred it back to my HG and it said
"your pokemon has been released back into the wild"
can someone help

Ammako

im really mad i had my event jirachi in my pokewalker and i transferred it back to my HG and it said
"your pokemon has been released back into the wild"
can someone help

Cause you turned off your DS while the game was saving.
That, or you had an exact clone of your Jirachi in your game.

muuchan

Need Help... Does anyone knows how to get any event in SS in pokemon walker? i completed the game twice... i'm from phil and i dunno where to get any event in my pokemon walker...

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Need Help... Does anyone knows how to get any event in SS in pokemon walker? i completed the game twice... i'm from phil and i dunno where to get any event in my pokemon walker...
You have to wait for an event.. The event available if active depends on the Language of the game, not your location.

Phil? Philadelphia? Or Philippines?

There are two "event" Routes you can get at the moment. Use GTS, and trade with anyone who is on another country with different Language Pokémon to yours. The other needs you to find a Jirachi, the Trade Forum or possibly PAL Pokémon Channel, and USA Bonus Discs help here, but you need Ruby/Saphire, and a DS not a DSi.

Any other you have to wait for NOA/Pokemon International to say something.

muuchan

ops i didn't complete my country sorry for my side... im from philippines... i really love to unlock those route to my pokemon walker cause i walk everyday :) anyways thanks for the big help guys :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Last question guys..... how can i obtain the last events in my pokemon walker?

Do you mean the event Pokemon Walker courses? If so, some have yet to be released otherside of Japan so you'll have to wait for them to become accessible. There's no other way really.

Hi, does anybody know if there will be a new game coming out to summarize Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold? Like Pokemon SpiritCrystal?

Emerald for Ruby and Sapphire
Platinum for Diamond and Pearl
Nothing for Leaf Green and Fire Red
Yellow for Red and Blue
Crystal for Gold and Silver

What about Black and White, will there be also a new game to summarize them? May be called it Pokemon Grey?

I'm guessing SoulSilver and HeartGold will follow the trend of Leaf Green Fire Red, since they are already a remake version no reason to summarize a remake game. And I'm guessing there will be a summarize version for Pokemon Black and White since they are brand new games.

Status
Not open for further replies.