• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

tombux

Will pokerus stuff up evs b4 I stat and how can I ev on ss I askedon a ev training thred and got no help

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
@sir kira: how about to unlock yellow forest? it's an wifi event? how do i get in here at the philippines?

I'm not sure if it was given out in the Philippines but the final event for the Yellow Forest ended in May so even if it was released, it's too late to get it now. It was a Wi-Fi event :[

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi, does anybody know if there will be a new game coming out to summarize Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold? Like Pokemon SpiritCrystal?

Emerald for Ruby and Sapphire
Platinum for Diamond and Pearl
Nothing for Leaf Green and Fire Red
Yellow for Red and Blue
Crystal for Gold and Silver

What about Black and White, will there be also a new game to summarize them? May be called it Pokemon Grey?

I'm guessing SoulSilver and HeartGold will follow the trend of Leaf Green Fire Red, since they are already a remake version no reason to summarize a remake game. And I'm guessing there will be a summarize version for Pokemon Black and White since they are brand new games.

This is not the place for this. But no there will not be a third version for HG/SS and yes there will be for B/W.

Can some one plz give me a anser

No one has any idea what you're saying. Go learn English and then someone will help you.

so harsh for us philippines gamers :( is there anyone who can help?

No, there's no one who can help. We don't control the events =/

Hi, does anybody know if there will be a new game coming out to summarize Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold? Like Pokemon SpiritCrystal?

Yellow for Red and Blue

What about Black and White, will there be also a new game to summarize them? May be called it Pokemon Grey?

I'm guessing SoulSilver and HeartGold will follow the trend of Leaf Green Fire Red, since they are already a remake version no reason to summarize a remake game. And I'm guessing there will be a summarize version for Pokemon Black and White since they are brand new games.

I highly doubt it, and Black and White questionss belong in the 5th gen subforum

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Will pokerus stuff up evs b4 I stat and how can I ev on ss I askedon a ev training thred and got no help
Eh? You really need to understand the basic rules of English. At first Glance, I'm not sure if this is a question or an answer, as there is no Punctuation.

Ok, This is how I think I read it as:
Will Pokerus stuff up EV Before I start? How can I EV on Soul Sliver? I did asked on another thread about EV with poor skills and no one replied.

Pokérus mess up your EV Calulations? It depends, it's mainly down to keeping track of it. It does make it Impossible to get for example 85 EVs in one stat.

Training for EVs can be done on any Main Series Game. Here contains Almost all the info you may need: http://serebii.net/games/evs.shtml There is a list containing recommended places to train including Soul Silver, under HGSS.

As for why they didn't reply, your English language skills is very poor and most people are not bothered to read it. As a Mod, I have to read it! (But I don't have to reply.)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
i never shut off my game while saving

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

Yellow for Red and Blue

Remakes are only in pairs.

Cobalt_Latios

Okay, I'm at the point where I'm hunting for the legendary beasts (Raikou and Entei). Having had some experience with Lati@s in RSE, I figured this wouldn't be too difficult. I have managed to lower the HP on both of them, but I don't think Crobat is as viable as I thought. Seeing as I need a turn to use Mean Look to prevent escape, that's one turn that could have been used on the Quick Ball.

I'm thinking of either using Wobbuffet (Shadow Tag) another Pokemon with Shadow Tag... or a Pokemon with Arena Trap (I'm thinking Dugtrio... I think it has it, right?).

Just thought I'd throw this here.

Any help would be appreciated.

C_L

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Okay, I'm at the point where I'm hunting for the legendary beasts (Raikou and Entei). Having had some experience with Lati@s in RSE, I figured this wouldn't be too difficult. I have managed to lower the HP on both of them, but I don't think Crobat is as viable as I thought. Seeing as I need a turn to use Mean Look to prevent escape, that's one turn that could have been used on the Quick Ball.

I'm thinking of either using Wobbuffet (Shadow Tag) another Pokemon with Shadow Tag... or a Pokemon with Arena Trap (I'm thinking Dugtrio... I think it has it, right?).

Just thought I'd throw this here.

Any help would be appreciated.

C_L

Have a pokemon that's faster and use false swap if the pokemon knows it or use a weak pokemon with quick attack and/or extreme speed, then try capturing them with a quick ball or dusk ball. Always work for me.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Yellow for Red and Blue

1. Remakes are always in pairs only, like what foxyman said above.
2. All the games you mentioned are main trio games, except for FR/LG, which ARE remakes, thus no third version.
3. Now that we're moving on to Gen 5, there's zero chance to have another Gen 4 game.

NorthernLord

Is it possible to get Kyogre, Groudon AND Rayquaza in heartgold? And then, I do, of course, mean without cheating or hacking.
And if not, which one(s) can I get?

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Is it possible to get Kyogre, Groudon AND Rayquaza in heartgold? And then, I do, of course, mean without cheating or hacking.
And if not, which one(s) can I get?

You can only get Kygore and Rayquaza in HG. However, you need Embedded Tower Groudon from SS and Embedded Tower Kygore from HG in one game to get the green orb to capture Rayquaza.

NorthernLord

You can only get Kygore and Rayquaza in HG. However, you need Embedded Tower Groudon from SS and Embedded Tower Kygore from HG in one game to get the green orb to capture Rayquaza.

Ah I see... No groudon or rayquaza for me :(
Oh well I still have a 3rd gen Rayquaza on my saphire save. :)

Suwa-Chan

The Analylist
For the Pokewalker, in the Quiet Cave, do you have to really get 10,000 steps to get spiritomb?

Yes, you do.

actually, if you have an advantageous type for the course (dark, psychic, ghost) you only need half as many steps.

I SRed for a Porygon in the Game Corner and it has 31 IVs in Sp.Def. I also have a Ditto with 31 IVs in Sp.Atk. So basically I give the correct power items to them and I will have a Porygon with both 31 IVs in Sp.Def and Sp.Atk, right? Then I use that Porygon to get 31 Speed IVs with my other Ditto?

If you go here: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/breeding_guide_part2 and scroll down to "IV Chains," that's what I'm trying to do, except with 31 IVs in everything except Atk.

yes im bumping this post from 2 pages ago. lol
if you look carefully at the guide, it nowhere mentions power items. that is because yes, the power items will guarantee that the corresponding IV is passed down to the baby, it does not mean that the rest of them are passed down. In other words, only 2 IVs are going to be definitely passed, any other IVs are left up to chance. As far as whether this means that using power items changes the probability from creating 3 perfect IVs to 1 perfect IV (looking at part3 of that guide), im not too sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.