• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louispierce

There is a requirement of going to each of the "item rooms"... i'm assuming you have not done that. Enter each of those rooms then try talking to that one wall again.

Ahah that must be were I'
m going wrong, thank you :T

Gumbyx84

Safari Gym Leader
yaminokame, thanks for explain it to me. I kinda get it. Its just confusing how you and the PokeWalker page explain it. As I don't really care about increasing my odds of catching a specific Pokemon, I'm not gona worry about it too much.

Speaking of the special Pikachu(s), I see that the Surfing one is always female... so is there then no way to breed Surf onto a Pichu?

As many have said before me, can't do it. I thought it might have been possible if the Surfing Pikachu could me male and female, but someone said its not. Sucks as I would love to have a surfing/flying LEGAL (I know I can "make" one with PokeSav or Action Replay) Pikachu for an HM slave.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
lies >__________<

... I still think we should try to work up that chart though :D

aww i wudnt lie, im a total fan of urs and one of the many who are HUGELY appreciative of ur translations, if it wasnt for you we wudnt be nearly half as informed as we are ^.^

i redid the shiny leaf quest with my lax sceptile and got them all in like 10 mins, the first route i did was 32 and i got the shiny leaf there after 2 checks and then i went to route 35 but it kept getting all claustrophobic so i went to route 48 instead and got the second leaf after somewhere between 5 and 10 checks, then i went to route 2 and got another after several checks, cant remember how many but it was the longest one to get then i went to route 4 and got it after around 5 checks and finally went to route 6 where again it was around 5 or so checks so the first and second leaves were quick, third took forever and then the fourth and fifth were quick so idk if i was just lucky or if perhaps from the order i did it it was supposed to be that way @.@ >.<

iLoveDratinis

Dragons galore!
about the surfing pikachu i thought i saw the flying was male and the surfing was female or vice versa... then you could breed those could you not?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
can the pikachu coloured pichu be traded over gts?

Yeah, it's just a regular old shiny Pichu.

about the surfing pikachu i thought i saw the flying was male and the surfing was female or vice versa... then you could breed those could you not?

You could, but nothing would come of it because neither Surf nor fly are Egg Moves for Pichu. So all you'd get would be a Pichu with it's regular moves.

razor fire

Yeah, it's just a regular old shiny Pichu.

No. It's got classic ribbon.

Are there any good training places in HG/SS or am I doomed?
How do I get the ES Dratini. I've answered correctly but no dratini :(

Jasper Kazai

Ice Cold Milk
Are there any good training places in HG/SS or am I doomed?
How do I get the ES Dratini. I've answered correctly but no dratini :(
First question: no, not really.
Second question: this has been asked a million times. Go back to Clair (yes, through all those puzzles in her gym) to get her TM, then go back to the Master to get the Dratini. Make sure you have an empty spot in your team.

razor fire

Ok. Thanks.

Do I have to go battle Lugia in SS when I've battled the Kimono Girls?

\Mightyena/

Raichou:

You should be good if you train your Pokemon at an equal pace and have your team all within 3 levels of eachother

\Mightyena/

Raichou:

You should be good if you train your Pokemon at an equal pace and have your team all within 3 levels of eachother

Does anyone know how to activate the GB player?

you go to the key items and click on it... if your asking how to get it you have to go to gamefreaks room after getting 16 badges a guy in there gives it to you

Is there any other way to get trainers into the trainer house besides using the pokewalker i have a few friends that i would love to see n the trainer house but are a bit to far away for me to go pokewalk with them

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
is there any sort of trick to the pokeathlon? because the apricorn juices dont really work since they raise one stat, but lower another. so how do i get all of the stats to be good?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
is there any sort of trick to the pokeathlon? because the apricorn juices dont really work since they raise one stat, but lower another. so how do i get all of the stats to be good?

You just answered your own question. The only way to get a Pokemon that's good in all the events is to find one that has the highest in every stat. Although I dunno why you wouldn't just wanna use separate Pokemon.

Grei

not the color

Well, one (albeit time-consuming) way would be to make your own Aprishakes. The longer you walk with an Aprishake being made, the smoother it gets and the fewer negative effects it has on your Pokemon.

Other than that, a lot of it is left up to chance.

razor fire

You just answered your own question. The only way to get a Pokemon that's good in all the events is to find one that has the highest in every stat. Although I dunno why you wouldn't just wanna use separate Pokemon.

So it's impossible to get perfect stats?

Pokenatic92

Im walking away now
What nature and habit(like tends to run away) should I look for in the sleeping snorlax as I want to add him to my team. Will primarily use rest, sleep talk, calm mind, and an attack move.

Status
Not open for further replies.