• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoenn sound doesn't activate until you fix the problem with the power plant in kanto and then get the expansion card for the radio. all this happens post-E4
technically you get the national dex right before you get on ss aqua to go over to kanto

Ah, thanks :). At least I can stop searching now XD

hitoshura0

Hoenn sound doesn't activate until you fix the problem with the power plant in kanto and then get the expansion card for the radio. all this happens post-E4
technically you get the national dex right before you get on ss aqua to go over to kanto

Actually, you can get Hoenn sound as soon as you get the National Dex, but it won't work in Kanto until you get the Expansion Card. Its on the Pokemon Music channel, by the way.

jorsian

Is there any way to get Hoenn/Sinnoh pokemon before beating the elite 4? Can I evolve my magmar? I'm only in Olivine...

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Is there any way to get Hoenn/Sinnoh pokemon before beating the elite 4? Can I evolve my magmar? I'm only in Olivine...

You would have to trade them over from another game. You can evolve Magmar, but you need the item which is only normally available after you get the national dex. You would need to trade the item into your game so you could evolve it pre-elite four.

Female Steelix

A Female Steelix
I used a different DS yesterday which time was badly off. I started to play my game on my DS today and found despite the fact the a day has passed none of the timed events have occurred. Is there anyway to fix this? I really don't want to be cheated out a full day worth of apricorns.

D*N

Musical Star
Can somebody explain me how to get the pikachu colored pichu???
I know its on wi-fi, but how does that works??/
tomorrow is the last day for it to get.....

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Can somebody explain me how to get the pikachu colored pichu???
I know its on wi-fi, but how does that works??/
tomorrow is the last day for it to get.....

Well it's not on HG/SS it's only on D/P/P. So just go to WFC Connection in Mystery Gift and download it.

PokePab

D*N, first, you need to have Wi-Fi Connection.

You also need to have Mystery Gift (you talk to a person in Jubilife city and he gives you it this is how to do it)

Go to Jubilife city and go to the third (I think I don't remember) and talk to a man in there there will be one who will ask you for an interview, in the first interview say these words: EVERYONE HAPPY and then he will interview you again asking for feedback. This time you say: Wi-Fi CONNECTION. Save then turn off your DS and put it back on and in the menu screen when you first turn it on it will say MYSTERY GIFT

You do not have to go to Gamestop for this, I got it from my own home.

After you clicked Mystery Gift, click via wifi connection and you will see ;172;

After you got it, Go to ANY Pokemart and there will be a man, talk to him and he will give you the Pichu (if your party is full then you will have to leave one Pokemon in your PC Box) then SAVE :) done.

EDIT: This event just works on Diamond, Platinum and Pearl versions

Last edited:

Canto

Hi, I'm looking for a good place to train my Pokemon before I battle Blue.
All of my Pokemon are in the high 50s. I already tried battling the Pokemon League again and it didn't help much, so are there any places to find wild Pokemon that are at least high 30s or low 40s?

JustRob

Dragon Trainer
I just got my Kanto starter, and I plan to start over again with low level Pokemon. Does anyone know a good way to go about levelling them up? Fighting wild Pokemon gets boring pretty quickly, and trainer phonecalls for battles are about as rare as finding a shiny.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I just got my Kanto starter, and I plan to start over again with low level Pokemon. Does anyone know a good way to go about levelling them up? Fighting wild Pokemon gets boring pretty quickly, and trainer phonecalls for battles are about as rare as finding a shiny.

Well you kinda just ruled out the only methods of training... All that would be left are the Daycare and Rare Candies.

JustRob

Dragon Trainer
Rare Candies is boring, and so is pretty much Daycare...

Next Pokemon game they need to make trainers rebattle-able whenever the player wants.

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
Okay, I've caught all 26 letters of Unown and have talked to everybody in the Ruins of Alph. What do I need to do to unlock the ! and ? Unown?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.